PDA

View Full Version : Whats best Traffic Building Technique

niceextra
02-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Can some one can have one line or one word reply to best method they found through practice for getting good traffic to their site.
No explanations please.

(3)link building techniques
I know all of us know what is the meaning of link building, but most of us don't know how to build quality links. Here's my tips on link building. And i hope you guys will also share your knowledge on link building

Off page Optimization

* First, you may want to submit your site to hundreds of search engines. but i prefer you may submit your site to directories. Much better if you submit to a free directory site.

* Join to forums, you can create a signature for your site.

* Create Blog and use your keywords. You can also do blog commenting to a related site.

shennon
02-25-2009, 02:02 AM
Hi,

Social media and networking sites are the great resources to drive traffic to your website.

Robdale
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I truly feel that the best traffic building technique nowadays is Social Bookmarking & Networking. If it is done in a proper way you can get instant traffic from it.

Forums are a great way to draw the traffic to your site. Putting signature links in the posts can boost your keywords, but, the forums you are participating should be dofollow forums or it is of no use.

bermuda
02-28-2009, 07:11 PM
In addition to the ideas mentioned you may also consider the paid advertising options. For example when a new site is launched and created, even if the best people in the SEO industry and world are working on its optimization and promotion, but it will take some months before seeing that among the good ranking sites and during this period, buying some Google AdWords credits and running ads can bring instant traffic to the site.

shakir
03-02-2009, 03:05 AM
better ways always is Forum... also article submission works fine.. bloggin is another good ways.. allmost forums allow blog URL beside signature.. So once blog with new and good stuff and make small promotiojn on it will get many click and also some link juice

etaer
03-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Niceextra, your opinion is good. Link building is ways to get back link for our site. And many people do this. I think you can find at forums for link building.

toxicdav3
03-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Signatures in forums is a great way of link building

laljyoth
03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Blog commenting is an easy way to get one way inbound links from high PR sites and it will bring you traffic. Social bookmark everything you can and submitt y

Robdale
03-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Blog commenting is an easy way to get one way inbound links from high PR sites and it will bring you traffic. Social bookmark everything you can and submitt y

Manual Article Submissions (http://www.manualarticlesubmissions.info/)
Forum Postings (http://www.forumpostings.info)
Parfumuri (http://www.fragrances-perfumes.ro)

But, blog commenting is only useful when the blog is dofollow. Also, the commenting should be in such a way that it is useful to the blog members and relevant to your blog as well.

~ServerPoint~
03-14-2009, 03:15 AM
better ways always is Forum
How can that work I wonder?

Robdale
03-14-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't think that forums is that much effective technique as social bookmarking and link exchange are.

vnvnvn2000
03-15-2009, 05:16 AM
To increase traffic:
1.View statistics and find the phrases that have a lot of visitors to the site (in comparison with other phrases, of course).
2. Check the position of the site for these phrases in search engines.
3. Check all the words and phrases for which your site takes place in the second ten in the extradition, and best of them.
4. Put a few links to other pages on your site to attract visitors to this phrase. At the minimum, put a link to the homepage.
5. Wait until the search bots handle changes at the site, and the page will get to the top.
People use a lot tools to handle traffic. I prefer semrush.com and quite happy with it

Robdale
03-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Wow.... nice suggestion. Unique and something really useful.

adaliabarclay
05-02-2009, 08:05 AM
beside search engines just Social media networking is best source of traffic ,

ebosysindia
05-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Social media networking is the best way to getting more traffic for you site.

ellehc
05-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Forums, blogging and social bookmarking I think is the best effective way of link building

Oracle
05-13-2009, 04:40 AM
i think that if you want to increase traffic to your blog or website then you should put the name of site in our signature and advetise it on different forums..

princecharles12
05-17-2009, 01:05 AM
best Traffic Building Technique are

Blog posting
Forum posting
link building
Article Submission

Jenie0109
05-20-2009, 04:52 AM
Twitter..look for a reliable account on twitter then follow...

MagicOPromotion
05-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Nice post, I would like to add some more information with my knowledge. Bookmarking would help us to drive instant traffic, but the links which we get from that are not permanent. articles, directories, press release etc would give us permanent links, but delayed in traffic. One can also opt for Niche marketing to get the traffic.

Consistency is a much important aspect in building quality traffic.
_______
=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium (http://www.botmasternet.com) RULEZ! ===

Jenie0109
06-01-2009, 04:54 AM
you can also use plurk.com ..its just like twitter

me.julia72
06-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Video marketing and twitter Are best traffic building techniques

Robdale
06-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I think best traffic building technique is to build high quality keywords content. If your site content is unique and fresh then you will automatically get the traffic from all sites and sources.

Jenie0109
06-05-2009, 01:51 AM
I think best traffic building technique is to build high quality keywords content. If your site content is unique and fresh then you will automatically get the traffic from all sites and sources.

ok lets say we have that quality content. What should you do for the content to be discovered?

Robdale
06-09-2009, 03:44 PM
I would have submit the sitemap to different search enignes, adding RSS feeds url to RSS directory and all the possible things to drive traffic. It has been proved that about 70% internet users use search engines to find what they need. Search engine traffic is consider as the best source of traffic.

devidmark
06-22-2009, 02:23 AM
HI
Bast traffic Building Technique
1)social bookmarking.
2)forum posting
3)yahoo ans
4)blog comment
5)article posting etc help u to get good traffic to your web site.

Jenie0109
06-23-2009, 11:33 PM
you can also add devidmark .. social networking sites like twitter,facebook,plurk,multiply...etc

Uberstre-Chris
06-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I can recommend do follow blogs plus forum signatures.

Jenie0109
06-28-2009, 11:31 PM
social bookmarking also counts if you have an updated and interesting story:)

stave
07-16-2009, 06:48 AM
hello all
social networking site are really help u to increase traffic.also social bookmarking,link exchange etc help u lot to increase traffic.

keonstock31
06-05-2012, 02:36 AM
When you buy a domain name, you buy it and register it with a domain name registrar company, usually for one year, but you have the option to buy for up to ten years if needed.

ronaldcline21
10-01-2012, 04:11 AM
I find your opinion of real help. Link building is possibly the best approach to build backlinks. You can always search forums for information about the same.

judith142
10-02-2012, 03:03 AM
If you build a new website and get more traffic.Then eCommAngels provide you best link building services (http://www.ecommangels.co.uk/link-building-services/)which is very helpful to you for expand your business and increase visitors.It also increase your website ranking.Because it is very helpful for connecting other people.

mikeslough5
10-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Social media "Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn, Hi5 etc" is the best way to gain and build the traffic on your site.