newastrum
07-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Hai my new Friends

How to use the Social Network?

Regards,

Jayanthi

TerryWillet
07-16-2014, 02:38 AM
This is an obvious question for all newbie. Social networking means using your social profiles for promoting your business or brand. The main thing is the connectivity. If you want to use social network, then you have to be active all time and also response to the users. Be ind connected with users can reach you to your goal.

FrederickKopp
07-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Social network is the best place to present new ideas or unique topics. With the help of social networking you can easily inform viewers about your product and services. It is an integral part for searching job or for building your career.

rousellwall
08-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Well, It's all about your profile. You should have to maintain your profile over Social Media. Than, Sharing and creative engagement over social media gets higher traffic. It's authentically one of most creative way to get lots of traffic. Social Media Marketing is helpful way to promote your business and products.

sapnajha
08-05-2014, 08:04 AM
If you want to be moldedted it saves time you can post RAPE ME on your wall or you could just i don't know call or skype you friends .

Broderic
08-05-2014, 03:29 PM
If your site is new then you can earn visitor from social media site. Such as facebook Twitter. I think facebook is great for earn unique visitor.

Ship497
08-06-2014, 02:13 AM
In simple, create a business page and share your quality of information on it in groups and communities. This will definitely help you in promoting your business.

abhijepansd
08-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Social Network site is very famous to tell about your personal details or to promote the sites or Brand. ther many best social networking site, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn or google + .

picnic spots in gurgaon (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | picnic resorts near delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx) | hotels in dhanaulti (http://www.campawara.com/facilities)

customerdirect
08-06-2014, 07:12 AM
you can use Facebook . twitter, LinkedIn etc

Sameer Shoakat
08-06-2014, 07:40 AM
In my sine social networking is one of the best way for promoting your Business and also your products,
and would be a better for gaining a traffic via Twitter and Face book both are very suit able for Unique and fresh visitors ...!

outlaw9999
08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
I think social networking is one of the way for getting traffic

christimathews
08-07-2014, 12:33 AM
If you are promoting a product then create a fan page for it in social media sites like facebook, twitter, google +. Then post important news, videos, reviews of the product on a regular basis. Make people like your page and this is the best method to increase traffic to your website.

arindamdutta16
08-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Social networking is one of the parts of off page seo. This is good source of traffic. Social networking site like facebook, twitter, g+, LinkedIn. Facebook is a social networking site that enables people to communicate quickly and efficiently from a Smartphone or over the Internet on a computer. Though the way the tools function is different, the concepts are similar: enabling people to connect using short messages, or posts, and allowing people to “follow,” “like” or “friend” other users, enabling those followers to receive email messages when the user has posted a new message or photo. We can get more traffic there.