PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the best online resources for Search Engine Optimization?

zerugaze
02-26-2009, 07:25 PM
I work for a small company and our web site is ranked very low in the search engines. The problem is that we are in the very competitive software business. I was wondering if anyone knew any sites to get me started on Search Engine Optimization. I know the basics, and could use a lot of help. Thanks so much.

addme
02-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Try

<self promotion is not allowed>

I work for a small company and our web site is ranked very low in the search engines. The problem is that we are in the very competitive software business. I was wondering if anyone knew any sites to get me started on Search Engine Optimization. I know the basics, and could use a lot of help. Thanks so much.

shennon
02-27-2009, 07:33 AM

Hi,

I would suggest to hire any SEO consultant.

bermuda
02-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Well, the SEO is a complex world and you need to either approach that manually, by educating yourself and knowing what and how to do the tactics for gradually going up in the search engines or begin contacting the optimization firms and webmasters who have experience. The task can become easier if you are having a domain name and site which is some years old, at least one year old because newly launched sites are difficult to rank.

Robdale
03-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Achieving the PR is very easy, but maintaining them on that position is very hard. One should have consistency in SEO for better SERP. Well, you need to hire an SEO consultancy if you don't know how to do it yourself. Coz, half knowledge is always harmful. Doing SEO in a wrong way can make your site ban by google.

etaer
03-05-2009, 01:06 AM

YOu can do link building like link exchange, forum posting, submit to directory.
And you can try social bookmarking for SEO.

adaliabarclay
05-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Don't use tools for optimization of your site if you want to run your site in long terms , build links for your site naturally

Smith051
06-29-2012, 07:04 AM
Forum, blog, blog commenting, article is the best resources of seo.