PDA

View Full Version : Press release sites will get penalty?

intersmart
07-21-2014, 07:48 AM
I am doing press releasing activities for my site. I read google are planning press release site to give penalty for spam back links. Is it true? How it will effect for high pagerank press release sites?

schwa
07-22-2014, 04:02 AM
I also heard of this kind of information before and I haven't used press release and article submission for a long time.

onlinebigboss
07-25-2014, 02:47 AM
uff it so bad news but i have no idea about this topic sorry for this

Ezio
07-25-2014, 03:20 AM
I have also heard this news. But there is no official article i found on internet. Please anyone share with us.

AvniShergill
07-25-2014, 05:58 AM
I am doing press releasing activities for my site. I read google are planning press release site to give penalty for spam back links. Is it true? How it will effect for high pagerank press release sites?

Can you please share the link where this news? I searched to know something about this, but couldn't get anything.

alexjames212
07-25-2014, 06:02 AM
yes press release sites will penalty as long as they do not come with the right spam filter feature. It is inevitable that the press releases that are highlighted in any website is of quality content, links can be accepted but it should point to authoritative and relevant websites. This is the key to maintaining a press release website without getting penalized.