PDA

View Full Version : Will advertising on a high profile site increase my Page rank in any way?

jackthomas087
07-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Excuse my ignorance in this matter.
How would this benefit me apart from gaining a few thousand visitors of direct traffic from that ad link?

Does the ad pass on page rank juice in any way?
Do the visitors coming from that ad and browsing your posts count in Google's search position of those post to be positioned higher?

Thanks

RH-Calvin
07-25-2014, 08:03 AM
Yes, it helps to gain Page rank juice from high Page rank web pages. So it is always beneficial to get a backlink from a high page rank webpage compared to your website.

drwebsites
07-25-2014, 02:16 PM
It depends on the page rank of the page that will link to your website, if the link/ad will be a do follow or no follow, and also if the content of the page/website is related to your website content.

AvniShergill
07-26-2014, 03:53 AM
So it is always beneficial to get a backlink from a high page rank webpage compared to your website.

I completely agree with you, submission should be done at the sites with the PR and authority more than your site. This will help to increase your website Page rank as well as authority.

bdscon
07-26-2014, 06:00 AM
Are you sure the link is an Adsense ad are "follow" links? I didn't think they were in which case they will not benefit ranking in anyway