PDA

View Full Version : What is the reason of Google text Colours?

uthra
07-30-2014, 09:21 AM

Why Google was choose the colours Blue,Green,Yellow,Red,Violet and Blue to G-O-O-G-L-E text respectively.Is there any reason?

Ezio
08-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Well, I really don't know, but I have found this: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1486298/pg1

GeethaN
12-09-2020, 03:06 AM
To convey this, Google decided to break from the traditional pattern they started with and make the L in their logo a secondary color instead. It's a simple design with an important message, one that accurately captures the vision of the company in just a few recognizable colors arranged in a meaningful order.

jayam
12-11-2020, 10:39 AM
"We ended up with the primary colors, but instead of having the pattern go in order, we put a secondary color on the L, which brought back the idea that Google doesn't follow the rules." The font Catull was used, "I was trying to find something that was both traditionally tied to the beautiful fonts in the past and ...

jayammrg
12-11-2020, 10:49 AM
According to Ruth Kedar, there were a lot of different colour iterations. So they ended up with the primary colours, but instead of having the pattern go in order, they put a secondary colour on the L, which shows that Google doesn't follow the rules.

chandrao7
12-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Color is sometimes used to convey meaning beyond the basic text. In a course syllabus, for example, you may use color to emphasize an important statement. Or, on a PowerPoint slide showing a multiple choice question, you might show the correct answer in green and color the incorrect answers in red.