PDA

View Full Version : How to Build Brand Value??

vishalesskay
08-02-2014, 01:19 AM
How to Build Brand Value for My Website and Business? I have created many high PR backlinks for my website but still it is ranked on tenth page. It is so far away that users can’t reach to it. What should I do now to get my site ranked in first 10 results?

Bestseoservices
08-02-2014, 07:54 AM
As a link builder i am not following directory or social bookmarking i am try to post links in infor graphics submission and guest blogging with using unique content .That why my website get good rank on search engine. can you try techniques

Ezio
08-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Actually when you do link building, you have to target your keyword and keyword landing page. Its meaning less that you had target your homepage and your keywords are rank your inner page of website.

Pravin
08-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Brand building can be done wit a lot of activities online. You can build backlinks using your brand name as a keyword, write articles that also includes your brand and products or services. Google already said a couple of times that "build brand, rather than building backlinks". This activity can help you to gain popularity in less time.

GeethaN
12-09-2020, 03:01 AM
How to Increase Brand Value
Get to know your audience. One way how to increase brand value is to figure out what your target audience actually thinks about your brand. ...
Create a seamless user experience. ...
See how your competitors are doing. ...
Be different. ...
Get creative with video marketing. ...
Build a strong team. ...
Be consistent.

jayam
12-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Get to know your audience. One way how to increase brand value is to figure out what your target audience actually thinks about your brand. ...
Create a seamless user experience. ...
See how your competitors are doing. ...
Be different. ...
Get creative with video marketing. ...
Build a strong team. ...
Be consistent.

jayammrg
12-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Understand Your Customers: ...
Design a Smart Logo: ...
Use the Power of Video Marketing: ...
Get a Website: ...
Advertise Extensively: ...
Use Promotional Offers: ...
Maintain Quality & Build up Trust: ...
Keep an Attractive Pricing:

chandrao7
12-11-2020, 10:59 AM
According to Interbrand's website, their valuations are based on three key components: “the financial performance of the branded products or services, the role the brand plays in purchase decisions, and the brand's competitive strength.”