PDA

View Full Version : Why is important of XML Sitemap for a website?

ryanmax
08-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Hi I want to know, Why is important of XML sitemap for a website.

robingage
08-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Using sitemaps has many benefits, not only easier navigation and better visibility by search engines. Sitemaps offer the opportunity to inform search engines immediately about any changes on your site. Of course, you cannot expect that search engines will rush right away to index your changed pages but certainly the changes will be indexed faster, compared to when you don't have a sitemap.

nancyisabell
08-04-2014, 08:06 AM
There are numerous SEO tips and traps that assistance in advancing a site yet one of those, the essentialness of which is off and on again disparaged is sitemaps. Sitemaps, as the name infers, are simply a guide of your site - i.e. on one single page you demonstrate the structure of your site, its areas, the connections between them, and so on. Sitemaps make exploring your site less demanding and having an upgraded sitemap on your site is great both for your clients and for web crawlers. Sitemaps are an imperative method for correspondence with internet searchers. While in robots.txt you tell web search tools which parts of your webpage to bar from indexing, in your website map you tell internet searchers where you'd like them to go.

AaliyahLiverpol
08-04-2014, 08:48 AM
XML Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages—this is important because Google ranks web PAGES not just websites.

uthra
08-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Hi I want to know, Why is important of XML sitemap for a website.

Because Google would index all the inner pages of our website with the help of XML sitemap only.Because XML sitemap contains all the inner page URL with programming coding.So Google does not crawl our website pages without XML sitemap.

Rajdeep Bose
08-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Simply put, an XML sitemap is a bit of Extensible Markup Language (XML), a standard machine-readable format consumable by search engines and other data-munching programs like feed readers. XML sitemaps convey information about one thing: the URLs that make up a site. Each XML sitemap file follows the same basic form.