PDA

View Full Version : book marking site treated as the spam by the google!!!!!!!!!!

omthavertch
08-06-2014, 06:55 AM
as i know that google ban the directory sites because of the bulk spam posting but now this threat on the book marking site because considering the book marking the as the spam may be in near future google ban the book marking site as well

asdisdsk
08-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Is this really true?Then what is the next way?

sohomwebmedia
08-07-2014, 08:59 AM
I thing bookmarking you can do in quality sites. Its also part of social media, so can do it.

Pravin
08-08-2014, 03:13 AM
This activity is similar to directory submissions so Google may start considering this as spam activity. It is best to check the previous submissions on bookmarking sites before submitting our own website.

janeleonard
08-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Google has not banned bookmarking as a whole. Instead try out in quality bookmarking sites that can help you to stay away from spamming.

Ezio
08-11-2014, 05:21 AM
In the eyes of Google, Social bookmarking website are providing the low quality or irrelevant backlinks which Google are not accepting them and in return it penalize all those websites.

But still there are some bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Delicious, Digg, Stumbleupon and Video Bookmark which are capable of providing the good quality backlinks for a website..

Yogopa
08-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Social bookmarking are still part of OFF page SEO. Be careful while posting on bookmarking sites and don't post a too much in a day.

mitulcromosys
08-12-2014, 06:17 AM
Yeah that's true. I agree with this post. I have been doing since a long time. I just know that social bookmarking is quite helpful to get index your page over search engine website. What other say here? Please share your views...