PDA

View Full Version : What is the right way to do SEO after pigeon update?

stevex
08-11-2014, 03:09 AM
In my site I have not define the location in the content so that my site is losing its ranking .Is it right idea to using the location based keywords for the good ranking of my site .What SEO techniques will be helpful now for different location search engines?

arianagrand
08-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Google Pigeon rewards websites that have good local SEO, good spelling and grammar and clear indicators of where they’re based, both on the site itself and on other sites linking to them. The better directories are also appearing higher since Pigeon.

Ezio
08-11-2014, 03:38 AM
Actually I think after pigeon update, we have to focus on local submission or local websites. Means try to submit our website in good quality local business directory or website.

Pravin
08-11-2014, 04:10 AM
I do agree on that. The basic logic behind this is, if you are not good in providing services locally, how users that are belonging to other region should believe you.

pryidevsblog
08-11-2014, 04:16 AM
If you want to make your site Google Pigeon friendly than you have to mention your site location in Google Map. Another thing is you have clearly specify your location in your site content. You have to avoid Grammatical errors and spelling as much as you can.