PDA

View Full Version : Document Sharing

soulspotter
08-26-2014, 02:56 AM
Hello everybody,
Hows you all?????? I assume that all are you aware with document sharing sites and techniques which is used in this. Well I am thinking to use this technique for my blog but before doing that I want to know that does this technique actually helps to bring the traffic or we use it for branding the site?? I want to increase traffic in my blog and for that I want to start this technique if and only if it increases traffic. Waiting for your response guys....

JoeFrancis
09-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Create quality content in PDF and use links within the document and share on document sharing websites.

RH-Calvin
09-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Document sharing is an Off Page activity where it is used to build backlinks and generate traffic for your website.

rousellwall
09-03-2014, 03:54 AM
You are right JoeFrancis. You can make PDF of your blog content and share on document sharing website like slide-share,scribd etc. It is very helpful to get more traffic on your blog..

AvniShergill
09-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Document sharing is one of the effective Off page technique, which helps to improve the traffic and ranking.

nilam-shah
11-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Document sharing is an Off Page activity where it is used to build backlinks and generate traffic for your website.

Document sharing is a type of process by which we can get relevant traffic to website.
It is by updating some document about product or services in the format of pdf,doc file,slide sharing.