PDA

View Full Version : Google page rank

alyssa
03-06-2009, 11:36 PM
My Google Page Rank is currently at a 3.***** If it changes to a 4 during the next update will I see a spike in rankings?
Thanks in advance !

Robdale
03-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Sorry.. didn't get your question. Can you please be more specific?

shakir
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
I do not thing so.. bcz if ur site optimized well u will be in good position now ( before getting PR4).. so even if u get PR5 too , not sure will improve in SERP..

markrich09
03-16-2009, 05:19 AM
Hello

Page ranks shows site's popularity. Page rank is from 0 to 10. If your site's page rank is 10. It's fantastic. 5,6,7 is also good. If your page rank is high like 4,5,it's good for you. I think it's shows your page's or site's good quality. IN google toolbar there is a option to check your pager rank.It shows your site's page rank perfectly. It's a 100% perfect tool for page rank.

bob
03-16-2009, 07:32 AM
It depends on the quality of the backlinks you're getting.

evans11
03-17-2009, 04:20 AM
It depends on the quality of the backlinks you're getting.

Agree with you quality backlinks are most effective to get good PR.

~ServerPoint~
03-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Good PR. I believe that it is indeed your goal but at the same time that is not what will deeive people to your web site. In any case high rankins are much more better then good PR

mutamesthri
03-18-2009, 03:32 PM
i donn know the answer
like ways go for the google

Social bookmark service (http://www.socialbookmark-service.com/)
Manual Directory submissions (http://www.manualdirectorysubmissions.info)
Parfumuri (http://www.cosmetice-unisex.ro)

bermuda
03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Many times even after having a high PR you still might not be receiving the traffic you had expected because your link popularity might be weak somehow. Having a lower PR site but with quality links and naturally better rankings is preferred.

Jacobi57
03-20-2009, 02:55 AM
Hello

Page ranks shows site's popularity. Page rank is from 0 to 10. If your site's page rank is 10. It's fantastic. 5,6,7 is also good. If your page rank is high like 4,5,it's good for you. I think it's shows your page's or site's good quality. IN google toolbar there is a option to check your pager rank.It shows your site's page rank perfectly. It's a 100% perfect tool for page rank.

same here!

troppy
03-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi there, I'm in the SEO process working on our free hosting website. I have the latest version of IBP Business Promoter. It's a pretty decent SEO software. I'm also looking maybe buying traffic as well. Any ideas on good SEO?

Robdale
03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Well, i have never used such softwares so don't know how effective those are. What features does it provides? Is it free.

adaliabarclay
05-02-2009, 08:09 AM
lol another useless post for just signature links

free_website
05-13-2009, 10:07 AM
As far as I know, page rank values does not give you a boost on search results. A high pr does not guarantee that your on top of results. It depends on a number of factors.

How does google generate the rankings anyway? There are times that my website is on the 10th page, then after few hours it is on the 6th page. Has anyone got an idea?

princecharles12
05-13-2009, 10:38 PM
ya sure ,i am agree your information

ok thanks

arslan220
07-13-2009, 04:27 AM
thanks for that.

dks
07-13-2009, 12:36 PM
NO if now your site have pr 3 and in next pr updation your site get pr 4 then no effect will be held on your site ranking because there is not relation between pr and ranking.your site can get high ranking with pr 0.

cruise05
07-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Is there any way to search a link according to its page rank in Google accordingly to Google page rank?

Jenie0109
07-16-2009, 12:21 AM
Is there any way to search a link according to its page rank in Google accordingly to Google page rank?

they are list like directory list, forum list, blog list... PR is listed

arslan220
07-29-2009, 01:13 AM
yes you will defiantly improve the position if you get good back links.

Jenie0109
07-29-2009, 02:39 AM

download seoquake

Paul Adison
08-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi,

If your website has good pr it doesn't mean your website ranking will also good or even if your website has high ranking it doesn't mean your website pr will also good.Both are differ term PR tells importance of any website that is given by google and google give this importance to any website through backlinks of that site whereas ranking of any website depends on its traffic means those sites has high traffic will get more high ranking in search engines.In short PR depends on backlinks of any site and ranking depends on traffic of any website.

Jenie0109
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Hi,

If your website has good pr it doesn't mean your website ranking will also good or even if your website has high ranking it doesn't mean your website pr will also good.Both are differ term PR tells importance of any website that is given by google and google give this importance to any website through backlinks of that site whereas ranking of any website depends on its traffic means those sites has high traffic will get more high ranking in search engines.In short PR depends on backlinks of any site and ranking depends on traffic of any website.

it is better to say SERP rather than 'website ranking' for better understandings :)

Hosting India
08-24-2009, 05:58 AM
Web site ranking and SERP Ranking are two different things, The Web site rankings (PR) is for the whole website. SERP is related to the keywords that you configure on the site. For every keyword you can get different SERP ranking

Jenie0109
08-26-2009, 03:38 AM
Web site ranking and SERP Ranking are two different things, The Web site rankings (PR) is for the whole website. SERP is related to the keywords that you configure on the site. For every keyword you can get different SERP ranking

I get your point but you didn't get mine. Read first Paul Adison's post and see what i mean :)

caitlincalida
09-01-2009, 07:55 AM
As far as I know, page rank values does not give you a boost on search results. A high pr does not guarantee that your on top of results. It depends on a number of factors.

How does google generate the rankings anyway? There are times that my website is on the 10th page, then after few hours it is on the 6th page. Has anyone got an idea?
----------------
I appreciated to read your answer,page rank depends on google search engines.

Jenie0109
09-03-2009, 04:25 AM
----------------
I appreciated to read your answer,page rank depends on google search engines.

FALSE. PR depends on the quantity and quality of backlinks not on just one major search engine

jimzaptech
11-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Yes if your site have good PR then it indicated that you have good collection of PR website back link. It's not very big boost in your SERP.

AndreyW
11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
it not a spike, but don't stop working on your website popularity. Increase content, build links and so on... Good luck :)

seanhakes
11-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Page Rank does not = SEO, this is a general misconception... So, no you shouldn't expect higher rankings if your PR jumps. In fact, Google tells people to quit paying attention to Page Rank. It's not a factor in rankings - this is the reason why it was removed from Google's Web Master Tools.

genie.liam
03-04-2010, 06:42 AM
One of the factors that affect page rank is the number of back links that you are getting. To create links, engaging on the techniques like social bookmarking, article submission, blog commenting, link exchange and press release helps. Just make sure to create links from relevant and DoFollow sites because Google gives more value on them.

alexjoan
03-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.

davidweb09
09-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Google no longer support Pagerank, Website perforce is checked after reviewing PA & DA Number. https://www.basichealingpt.com/