PDA

View Full Version : Need to help for my website keyword ranking improvement

uthra
09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
I am doing SEO process to my client website over 2 months.That website contains 25 keywords but all the keyword was global competitions.Now only two keywords were ranked.But other keywords are till not rank.
I mentioned that some keywords below

Router Troubleshooting Online
Computer Tuneup Online
Geek Online
Email Help Online
Data Backup Help

I implemented the effective OFF page and also perfect ON page optimization.But still not getting the good result to my website.Is there any problem in my website or keyword analyzing?

edwina
09-17-2014, 01:59 AM
>publish rich content
>update your content regularly
>use meta tag, title tag and alt tags
>use rich keywords
>use guest blogging and blog commenting techniques
>Do bookmarking and directory submission to your site

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 07:09 AM
SEO does not always work the way we want. It is common for Google to rank a page for keywords other than the ones for which we would like the particular page to rank.

What can you do? How can you guide Google to improve the ranking of a page for the keywords you want?

The simple answer is that you need to make sure that Google “receives” the right signals from your page to optimize it, but this is not always easy.

A thin line separates optimization and over-optimization. Optimization is good, as it will increase the page’s rankings, while over-optimization is bad, as it can generate exactly the opposite results.

Let’s see how you can optimize a page for a keyword and improve its rankings in an efficient way by avoiding over-optimization mistakes.