PDA

View Full Version : Colocation service is needed. How is Aspnix.com?

Adam001
09-16-2014, 04:45 AM
I have a friend who is planning to colocate his servers at Aspnix.com - is it reliable host?
I decided to help him in search for signs of reliability of this host. Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
What can you say about their customer support care?

Bull
10-02-2014, 07:01 AM
I've been with them for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
The dedicated servers are sold with set specs but with aspnix.com (http://aspnix.com/) I found they had better processors.
The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.

Vec&sec
10-08-2014, 04:52 AM
What I'd like to add is that Aspnix.com (http://Aspnix.com/) have really good reputation in the hosting services market.
Their uptime is 99.9% - servers are really fast and stable (they offer even test speed option for checking speed connectivity).
You will get hyper-v backups - it is secure web host.

Glow
10-17-2014, 04:13 AM
I have also a friend who is really happy dealing with aspnix.com and their team of professionals.
He is also happy with the speed, uptime, customer support care, features, tools - everything. I also started thinking to transfer one of my asp.net sites to them.

Go ahead and give them a try, but before making any final order, try to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.

Kahanho1
01-17-2015, 02:57 AM
It means we are keeping our all data which is related our company or organization into some other safe servers. I knew one data center in uk i.e Colo-x.com it is the best data center in uk.

harry26
02-05-2015, 05:55 AM
I think this is Reliable host.

kaufenpreis
02-16-2015, 10:26 AM
For me ASPnix have been great, even living in a different time-zone (UK) I can't fault them for service.I've had a $77 p.a.account and had good service, now though I have a $277 account and get good service. I mean what ASPnix does, it does well. Its one of the cheapest around and they always keep up with the latest technologies, faster than I can

egihosting
02-18-2015, 09:19 AM
Which location do you wish to colocate your servers? Compare the pricing and reviews with competitors offering colocation in the same location.

██ Energy Group Networks, LLC - www.egihosting.com
██ Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS | Stream Hosting
██ 99.99% Network Uptime ▬ 24/7 Support ▬ SSAE 16 Type 2 Certified Enterprise Data Center
██ Email: sales@egihosting.com | Phone: 888 808 8806 | QQ: 1544294694

GardnerBulkeley
02-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Guys check the date of thread. I think OP might have already made his decision; no response from him after opening the thread. :)

StuartSpindlow
05-05-2015, 03:26 AM
Not bad, you can try Aspnix.com but check its reviews first.

manishold
01-11-2019, 01:45 AM
Colocation Services - Server Colocation - ASPnix
https://www.aspnix.com › Servers
ASPnix offers colocation services which provide space for your server in our data ... They require special attention and high-tech equipment to make sure the

patriciamartin
01-13-2019, 08:45 PM
This means we're maintaining our all data that is related our organization or business into a other servers that are safe. I understood you information centre in uk i.e Colo-x. Com it's the best data centre in uk.