PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty in SEO

sama
03-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Hi All,

I am facing some problem in optimizing my webiste.

I am optimizing my website since last 11 Months.

I have done on page optimization with Meta Tag, Header -Footer optimization, H1tag optimization Content Optimization and Image txt optimization,

with on page i have done off page too like Web directory posting, Blog and articles posting, Press Release Submission, Social bookmarking and link building.

Problem is that now with all this done i am not getting more traffic as i was getting at the time of optimizing my website.

Can any one tell me how do i get more traffic now?

What steps I do for getting good traffic?

Help me guys please

Thanks in advance

shennon
03-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Problem is that now with all this done i am not getting more traffic as i was getting at the time of optimizing my website.

Does it mean you stop optimizing your site now?

I believe that SEO is an on-going process and it will put you in good position on SEs but it doesn't mean that you will get sudden boost in traffic.

Robdale
03-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Submitting site url to social bookmarking sites is not enough, i believe that one need to participate in them and follow the others. Until you don't show any response for others, they will not take any interest in your site.

jventure96
03-09-2009, 06:36 PM
hi, getting a dedicated ip address for your site will boost your PR within 2-3 weeks, and building backlinks is also very important. Shared hosting normally doesn't come with dedicated IP address. you can sign up a VPS hosting for $9.95/mo at In2Net.com (http://in2net.com/VirtualPrivateServers/) With VPS Hosting, you will get a dedicated IP address for your site.

--------------------------------------

"SEO hosting enables webmasters to have websites with unique IP addresses. If you are using a shared IP address, it means there are many websites using the same IP address as you are. On the other hand, if you are using a dedicated IP address, it means you are the only website on that IP address.
Using a dedicated IP address can have a positive influence on your site's SEO rankings.

Using a dedicated IP address can have a positive influence on your site's search engine rankings. We have seen many cases where we move sites from a shared environment to a dedicated IP environment and within weeks, there is a 5-6 placement difference with no other changes." from website-tutorial.net

shakir
03-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi All,

I am facing some problem in optimizing my webiste.

I am optimizing my website since last 11 Months.

I have done on page optimization with Meta Tag, Header -Footer optimization, H1tag optimization Content Optimization and Image txt optimization,

with on page i have done off page too like Web directory posting, Blog and articles posting, Press Release Submission, Social bookmarking and link building.

Can any one tell me how do i get more traffic now?

What steps I do for getting good traffic?

Help me guys please

Thanks in advance
Mulan II (http://disney.videos.go.com/General/Acquisition/SignUp/TitleDetail?id=11624&pg=BrowseAZ&alphaCat=5)
discount guitars (http://www.instrumentshop.net/index.php?cPath=5)

Need off page optimization also ... do not forget to update content frequently..

Robdale
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
what updates should be done in a site? And what should be the schedule of updating? Please explain.

crackpiru
03-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Having good keyword density is fine, but have you wondered what will happen if you over-stuff your pages with keywords.

Your website looks good, but it has been overstuffed with keywords.

Read this article on how to optimize website for top 10 positions on Google :

www. seohawk.com/blog/google-top-10-search-engine-rankings-seo-factors

While optimizing you have gathered several negative points which are proving detrimental to SEO rankings of your website.

Robdale
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the nice find. but, i have a question. Do you think as compare to Google ranking Alexa ranking is important as well? How is it?

~ServerPoint~
03-12-2009, 04:05 AM
I believe that on your start you need to concentrate on the ,ostly basic SEO things

laljyoth
03-13-2009, 04:14 PM
>
<meta name="revisit-after" content="2 days"/>

this one always cracks me up ;-)

~ServerPoint~
03-14-2009, 03:24 AM
laljyoth, please use signature settings to have your signature here on the forums

seoman
03-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Search engine optimization is a never-ending process. You just have to keep going on without stopping anywhere.

If your business is not getting good clicks then you need to re-optimize your website. It will help

sanjaykr86
09-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Now You Have to Do Classifed submission and forum posting for traffic .

Ken Peterson
09-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Now You Have to Do Classifed submission and forum posting for traffic .

Absolutely Right,Classifed submission and forum posting is best way to get traffic.

thomasceely12
09-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Submitting site url to social bookmarking sites is not enough, i believe that one need to participate in them and follow the others.

seocompany1998
09-15-2011, 06:29 AM
You have to do web analytics and analyses the traffic source for the past 6 months and see which traffic source (Search Engine, Direct, Referring Site) has gone down/ increased for the past 6 months. this can give a clear picture where you are lagging and what to do further.

twainmark24
09-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Submitting site url to social bookmarking sites is not enough. The other techniques like blogging, forum posting and directory submission are equally important.

samdorjey
09-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Check your keywords competition, refresh the content, write new articles, and use social media sites.

meenukapoor
09-30-2011, 05:33 AM
please Submission on good pr sites to get a more traffic

Online TV Channels (http://www.eyebolls.tv)

pestindia86
10-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Keywords analysis is main difficulty parts of seo

phatgirl18
10-30-2011, 01:08 AM
The problem can also be with the competition. You are not the only person in the world. :)

brennanpadilla1
11-16-2011, 04:55 AM
Submitting site URL to social bookmarking sites is not adequate, I consider this one need to take part in them as well as go after the others.

Click SSL
11-16-2011, 06:21 AM
I would like to recommend you to keep continue search engine optimization activities to get good SERPs on Google and also other search engines. It may take some time to get indexed higher on search engine but if you put quality effort than will surly get your result.

johnowen789
11-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Sending site URL to social bookmarking websites is insufficient; I believe that one requires taking part in them and following others.

mikelray031
12-07-2011, 06:16 AM
Submitting site url to social bookmarking sites is not enough, i believe that one need to participate in them and follow the others.

Abbott123
12-12-2011, 08:16 AM
I believe that SEO is an on-going procedure and it will put you in excellent location on SEs but it doesn't mean that you will get quick increase in visitors.

jack12
12-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Posting site url to social bookmarking sites is not enough. The other techniques like blogging, message board publishing and directory submissions are essential.

vincentmoreno25
12-26-2011, 04:27 AM
simply submit a social bookmarking site of the website is not enough, I participated in one; we consider it necessary to follow others.