PDA

View Full Version : serverlogix.com? How are they?

Callisto
09-23-2014, 02:53 AM
Hello!
I have been looking for the VPS/cloud provider with clean IPs. Several time I was recommended to use serverlogix.com. What do you think they are good provider?
Is that true regarding their IPs?

Snoopy
09-23-2014, 07:41 AM
If you are looking for reliable VPS host you can use Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/). They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

charcoal
09-29-2014, 08:02 AM
You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They have attractive deals, high available support and powerful servers.

Android
09-29-2014, 06:35 PM
As an alternative option I will recommend 4goodhosting.com hosting solution. You will be fully satisfied hosting your sites with them. Their servers are super fast and reliable. These guys will do anything to keep my sites up and running smoothly. Their support is very responsive compare to fancy and traditional hosts out there. Just give them a try now!

transilvania
09-30-2014, 07:18 AM
I want to say that serverlogix.com is reliable enough to have a deal with.
They have solid servers with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
They provide ZERO overselling policy and RAID 10 disks for redundancy and performance.
Prices are competitive.

kltranslation11
10-01-2014, 08:07 AM
When dedicated server and VPN customers lose their website data, they stand to lose their livelihood or precious memories. Customer support teams deal with major or minor issues day in and day out but no amount of hard work wins them more gratitude than a flawless crash recovery.

ThatGuy
10-06-2014, 07:33 AM
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) would be good to get ssd virtual server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Bobby
10-09-2014, 07:47 AM
If you need a quality VPS account, it's better to buy it from hostsailor.com or nextpointhost.com.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Corrazon
10-10-2014, 03:53 AM
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I have noticed ChicagoVPS.net (http://chicagovps.net/) can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Adam001
10-14-2014, 07:10 AM
I recommend you not to focus your attention only on one host, try to look at more options.
As I know vpsnine.com is reliable option to deal with. They offer cheap vps plans in various server locations.
You can use code FIRST15OCT for a 15% discount on first time orders.

BerthaJones
10-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Hey buddy I never heard about your host. I am only using this decent hosting which is 4goodhosting.com. I have a web site hosted by them. I can say that uptime is perfect based on my site performance. The customer service is responsive and never hesitate to help you in every situation. Every conversation was clear and professional. I am very satisfied. Go ahead and try them.