PDA

View Full Version : I am planning to start a new forum & blog, whats the best way to do SEO for it?

jackthomas087
09-25-2014, 03:33 AM
Please tell me, how to improve google ranking and other search engine rankings of a web site. My forum will be on Simple Machine Forum and blog will be word press. .

alexjames212
09-25-2014, 05:55 AM
- Both of these websites is expected to highlight tons of links, hence see that you nofollow the links.
- while choosing a domainname, see that you stick with something that is general, if you are planning to create a forum or blog with several topics. However, when you wish to create a forum for a particular product or application you can choose the domain name accordingly. A good example is the forum site. phpfoxcamp.com. This site highlights only the different aspects related to PHPFox.
- For a forum site, you need an active moderator, you can review and edit all the posts ASAP.
- For a blog site, you need active writers and see that you update it with fresh unique, informative, interesting content, to keep the visitors engaged, interested and to compel them to come back.

nilam-shah
11-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Promote your blog or forum site on social media.....