PDA

View Full Version : Which is better PPC or SEO ?

abhijepansd
09-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Which is better PPC or SEO ? I think PPC is better than SEO to get online business.

picnic spots in delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx) | botanix resort damdama lake (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=3183)

tasolglobal
09-27-2014, 07:20 AM
As per my knowledge and experience it will purely depends upon your budget. If you will go with PPC then you will start getting result immediately but it is more costly and you have pay continually to keep your advertisement live. If you go with SEO then you will get result after some time but it will also lasts for long and its cost effective as compared to PPC.

If you have high budget and want results in short period then go for PPC or else you can go for SEO.

Rajdeep Bose
09-27-2014, 08:29 AM
I think both are useful technique. PPC it provides quick results but need to pay more.

Bestseoservices
09-27-2014, 08:58 AM
My point of view both are importance for Generating leads , My website following both methods SEO and PCC

pooja123
09-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Seo is best for website ranking .

philipmathews
09-28-2014, 08:45 AM
Organic SEO is cost effective and better for generate target traffic with less budget.

JoeFrancis
09-28-2014, 09:27 AM
SEO is better for long lasting results with affordable cost.

philipmathews
09-28-2014, 09:29 AM
It is based on your budget, but PPC give short term results for affordable marketing SEO is best.

christimathews
09-29-2014, 06:18 AM
PPC is best for many e commerce sites and for product sites. SEO is also equally good but it takes time to bring the results and the required traffic.

jameskamroon1
09-29-2014, 07:31 AM
SEO is stand for Search Engine Optimization and PPC is stand for Pay Per Click.
SEO is all about getting your website to rank higher in natural/organic search results for target keywords on the most important search engines: Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

PPC on the other hand, is all about paying for advertising space for specific target keywords on search results pages.
I think both are useful.

Jackandrew
09-29-2014, 08:32 AM
According to me both have their places good.
PPC it has to spend more money and it also gives you quick result.
SEO it's a long term, it takes more time to brings the result.

AvniShergill
09-29-2014, 08:34 AM
Both PPC and SEO are best and required to improve and maintain your keyword ranking. PPC will give you short term results, whereas SEO gives long term result. It is very easy to rank using PPC, but SEO takes time to rank in Google.

technokar
09-30-2014, 01:50 AM
As per my knowledge and experience it will purely depends upon your budget. If you will go with PPC then you will start getting result immediately but it is more costly and you have pay continually to keep your advertisement live. If you go with SEO then you will get result after some time but it will also lasts for long and its cost effective as compared to PPC.

If you have high budget and want results in short period then go for PPC or else you can go for SEO.

Yes Dear this is right If you have more budget so you can do PPC and if you not have more budget so you can do SEO
I agree with you.

guptaabhijit318
09-30-2014, 04:20 AM
According to me, SEO is better than PPC.

john2
09-30-2014, 06:42 AM
It depends on you whether you like PPC or SEO. If you have budget then you can support both.

Emili
10-01-2014, 07:33 AM
It depends on your need because if you want quick result then you should choose PPC but remember if you choose this you have to pay to Google to avail this services. On other hands SEO is a free you can do it manually but it takes time to stable your website on the Google search engine.

wennykev
10-04-2014, 01:34 AM
for me seo is best because it helps in increasing ranking and traffic in small time and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

jaysh4922
10-06-2014, 02:26 AM
see SEO and PPC are two different ways of promoting a website . in seo as we know we list our website in various search engines and we look after the site ranking in the search engine, by maintaining our site by looks , info, content, performance etc. and other things like submitting links of our site to other related sites. but in PPC which is called pay per click we pay for the as many as clicks, our site viewers click the site, and we pay for the ads we made in other sites, this is also a way of promoting the site, other ways are blogging , writing article about our site, joining forums, etc.

rousellwall
10-06-2014, 03:17 AM
Both are promising way of Internet marketing. As we know that PPC requires budget. It's paid way to get instant traffic while SEO is one of most affordable way to get massive traffic site but it's time consumed way to get quality traffic. According to me, SEO is the better option for those who are new in Marketing field.

colnettella
10-06-2014, 05:31 AM
According to suggestion both of them play their own role:
In PPC we have to spend more money and it also gives us quick result.
In SEO its a long term process, it takes some time to bring the result.

Pravin
10-06-2014, 06:43 AM
Both are the best options but needs to be done in specific phase of website life. If the website is new, it is best to invest 70% of the budget in PPC and 30% in SEO. Once the organic traffic start increasing, you can invest more on SEO and less on PPC.

michaelclarke
10-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Both are best but SEO is best for ppc.

vcominfotech
10-08-2014, 05:34 AM
SEO is the best when compared to PPC,Because we can SEO at low cost.

northern
10-10-2014, 02:01 AM
Both are their own advantage,In ppc we paid for coming on a particular search phrase in search engines while seo is the organic way to generate the results for a website.

drwebsites
10-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Both are good. PPC can provide results in very short time but it already mentions that its cast. so if you have healthy money then you can go for PPC otherwise SEO is the best option for you online business.

acsius1
10-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Hello Friends,

I thinks that SEO is better for PPC.

sagarpatel8
10-10-2014, 06:23 AM
SEO gives you long lasting and unpaid result while PPC gives you short time and paid result that depends on your budget.

jameskamroon1
10-20-2014, 01:54 AM
I think both are useful for sites. PPC it provides quick results but need to pay more.

ATSI
10-22-2014, 04:00 AM
Seo is better if you have more time and want to rank your keywords in google organic search
as compared to ppc......seo is a slower process and less expensive if you have knowledge to make your website seo friendly
ppc is better if you need 1st page rank in a short time , ofcourse it is expensive than seo

JohnBWynkoop
10-22-2014, 04:04 AM
SEO is the best for me......

soulspotter
10-22-2014, 04:44 AM
You have to spend more time if you want to get the result with the help of SEO. As per my point of view both are very important and always depends on your budget and seo campaign. PPC works quickly and show you quick result but only the fix time when your budget is over than you don't see your ads while SEO stays long time and gives you guarantee result.

sameerbehal
10-22-2014, 05:42 AM
PPC and Seo both are important for the Business. If you business in small and short term then ppc is very good but your businees is big and long term then Seo is very good.

SEO and PPC Services (http://digitalmarketing.ubites.com/)

possolutions
10-22-2014, 05:51 AM
SEO and PPC both are best PPC is paid service.

tranhiep_116
10-23-2014, 11:07 AM
it depend on your strategy. If it short term i prefer ad and sort term using seo

vcominfotech
10-24-2014, 02:34 AM
When compared to PPC the SEO is better,because SEO is the minimum cost when compared to PPC and SEO takes some times to get ranking.

ajay@bhavya
10-24-2014, 03:20 AM
That Depends on your budget and your time duration, If you have more budget its better to go with ppc, But if u don't have enough budget then go with SEO. But in my view SEO is better than ppc

nilam-shah
10-29-2014, 01:52 AM
Now, on the surface, this sounds like SEO is the clear winner. And for many reasons that we won't go into here, SEO is important even if you're doing PPC. The major advantage of SEO is statistically it tends to bring you better traffic and more trusting leads. In fact, lots of searchers have trained themselves to even ignore "paid results" completely when browsing the web or searching on Google.

vcominfotech
10-30-2014, 01:46 AM
SEO is the best way to optimize the website.In SEO it will take time but it will be the best.