PDA

View Full Version : How you are using Social Media?

paulbrighton
09-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Need tips to improve my social media activities? Share valuable techniques to use?

philipmathews
09-28-2014, 08:53 AM
I use social media groups, posting to share my thoughts and experiences.

Emili
10-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Well, social media is one of the best ways to get good backlinks for traffic because every person used social media on routine life especially facebook, twitter and Google plus. So you make group and share your stuff on there which can gives you good traffic.

john2
10-01-2014, 08:23 AM
You can share your website information on social sites and hence you can get traffic from that sites.

samcorey
10-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Social media is best place to share your website links, products information, blog sharing,etc. You can even post interesting contest for your followers to get them to buy your product.

edwina
10-07-2014, 01:38 AM
It is used to refer all of the websites that were originally to promote social activity between users.

robingage
10-07-2014, 02:20 AM
Social Media is a very essay technique. you join groups and sharing information about of website with # tag. Facebook, Twitter and Google plus are the best social media sites.

JohnBWynkoop
10-07-2014, 05:57 AM
For connect with other users and share our experiences with them in Facebook. But Facebook also useful as a business promotion way by creating a facebook page of your business.

abhijepansd
10-07-2014, 06:01 AM
Social media sites are very helpful to increase more and more traffic on the site. the popular social media site are facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn.

day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | picnic spots gurgaon (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

bobnelson
10-07-2014, 06:09 AM
Social media is very important technique to sharing the information about website.It have no need to update regularly .And i can ignore or delete negative social mentions.We can response to our customer quickly.

michaelclarke
10-08-2014, 05:54 AM
Social Media site are easy technique. its use join Business groups and sharing information about of website. its diff-diff site for social media.

shapna
10-09-2014, 05:37 AM
Social media has always been a most effective tools for promoting all kinds of businesses, because it is one and only platform having very high visitors flow and engagement rate, when compared to other available media channels like TV, Newspaper or Radio.

nilam-shah
11-10-2014, 03:16 AM
Social media is best place to share your website links, products information, blog sharing,etc. You can even post interesting contest for your followers to get them to buy your product.... create profile and put your site link