PDA

View Full Version : Is it risky to create manual backlinks?

george.weballey
10-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Is it safe or risky to create MANUALLY backlinks from forums ?
And i mean for forums with page rank from 3 to 7. Not with zero or 1 ranking.
I think it is ok if you don’t post all the time, or if you don’t spam and just act like normal people. But someone told me, that even this is bad for google and my site will be punished.
What is your opinion ?

rajivdevkk
10-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Making manual backlinks for the site is good to get rank but it would be quality basis. google search engine, you should make quality basis backlink.

Melissa Feeney
10-13-2014, 02:38 AM
Manual backlinks are not harmful to your site in any manner. If your website is having backlinks from forums only, then your website may get penalized by Google. Focus to build backlink from all the effective Off page techniques.

soulspotter
10-13-2014, 05:03 AM
First of all manual back-links are not harmful to your site. In fact manual back-links are helps you more and it is consider in legal way of creating a back-links. If you are using tools to create the back-links than yeah sure it is harm your site more than your expectation.

alexjames212
10-13-2014, 06:04 AM
Manual backlinking if done with no intention of spamming, can do wonders for your website SEO. However, you have to be really careful when it comes to picking the sites from which you intend to get the links from.

sagarpatel8
10-13-2014, 07:42 AM
Create manual link building is always appreciate because SE loves organic or natural back links. That kind of back links never hurt your site.

rpaoloyanez
10-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Hi,

Everything you do, manually or automated, can move the needle. What we can't predict is the effect (negative or positive). So, if you are going to build links, try aiming for building relationships. Of course we want links, but in my experience, building relationship first will result to even more success in link building.

I also agree with alexjames212. Algorithmically speaking, you have to pick which website you are building links from.

Honestly, I still find directory submission an effective strategy, but I don't build links from dozens of them all at once. I even ignore most of directories. I pick niche-specific directories. Doing so, I make sure that I am crafting the listing title, and description very well. Not just the typical submission-based link building.

In my opinion, build links with targeted traffic in mind. For me it's okay that you build 1 to 4 links per week that generates traffic to your website than building links and aiming to move the needle positively.

Glenn Rodgers
10-14-2014, 05:33 AM
Your post or reply should be related to tread or topic of the forum post and try to provide your best opinion that people could get some useful information.

Glenn Rodgers
10-14-2014, 05:35 AM
Try to keep involving to the topic do not focus just creating backlinks.

nicksavoia
01-09-2021, 07:49 AM
No, manual link-building using google recommended seo techniques is safest way of website promotion.

Neo_5678
01-11-2021, 05:42 AM
Manual link creation is the safest option.

nikki shah
01-12-2021, 12:49 AM
No, it is not risky!!

swaroop23
01-17-2021, 02:55 PM
Building more than 10 backlinks per day is very good and useful for the website traffic. If a person who is just started learning SEO,couldn't build this count in one day as submitting 20 or 30 submissions only will give maximum of 10 valid do follow backlinks.

godwin
01-19-2021, 12:41 AM
Here's the point: It's tempting to build backlinks quickly through shady black hat SEO methods, but it's far better and less risky to build them over time from high-quality websites. Yes, it will take longer to build your domain authority, but you won't run the risk of destroying your website's rankings altogether.