PDA

View Full Version : Rank Higher And Get More Traffic To Your Website With This Method

trentton
03-19-2009, 06:53 AM
Writtin by John Mathews
Source: RankNumberOneOnGoogle.com/blog.html

Do not use the meta keywords tag. Many people still think of this as a quick fix for SEO. It's not, It only benefits your competition!! how so? well back then search engines used to rely on Meta Keywords to guess which keywords were relevant to a webpage , now the search engines are sophisticated enought to examine the keywords in the body of a webpage.
by placing Meta Tags on a page your giving your competitor a list of important keywords.can then use these keywords and buy PPC ads or optimize their own site for your important keywords. Why give them this sort of business intelligence? Having invested time and money on exhaustive keyword research to identify the important keyword phrases to use for your own SEO and PPC efforts, why on earth would you make a list of your high value keywords public?

Read the whole article at: RankNumberOneOnGoogle.com/blog.html
This website blog is a great source to rely on if you want to learn to get lots of free traffic to your website. and rank high on the google search engine fast.

Robdale
03-19-2009, 04:45 PM
You are saying that by placing meta tags we are giving our competitiors list of keywords then if search engines are enough advanced to seek the keywords from content. Why would not the competitors trace the keywords from content?

shennon
03-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Hi,

And, now a days, Meta keywords tag is also not much useful as point of view SEO.

Robdale
03-20-2009, 04:40 PM
No dude, its still important in the point of SEO. no matter if anyone see's your meta tags, stealing tags won't give them the results as compare to your site, it depends on how you optimize them.

shennon
03-21-2009, 04:53 AM
No dude, its still important in the point of SEO. no matter if anyone see's your meta tags, stealing tags won't give them the results as compare to your site, it depends on how you optimize them.

Hey, you right but I'm telling about meta "keywords" tag not meta "description" or "title" tags.

Robdale
03-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey, you right but I'm telling about meta "keywords" tag not meta "description" or "title" tags.

I know you are saying about meta keywords, thats why i have said "meta tags" and not description or title.

justina
03-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the sharing trentton. Cool one.

ebosysindia
05-15-2009, 05:57 AM
Unique title, meta tags and description is very important in the point of SEO and you can get more benefits in Keyword ranking and also pagerank

Oracle
05-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey can you please tell me what do you mean by meta tag since i am not a professional at SEO and when i came across these words i get confused..

sangbk
03-04-2016, 06:57 AM
I know you are saying in regards to meta watchwords, thats why i have said "meta labels" and not depiction or title.