PDA

View Full Version : Google penguin

ajay@bhavya
10-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi Friends
Recently I completed my SEO course, but I don't know about Google penguin
Can anyone tell me about Google penguin????

nilam-shah
10-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Google launched the Penguin Update in April 2012 to better catch sites deemed to be spamming its search results, in particular those doing so by buying links or obtaining them through link networks designed primarily to boost Google rankings. When a new Penguin Update is released, sites that have taken action to remove bad links (such as through the Google disavow links tool or to remove spam may regain rankings.

milos87popovic
10-30-2014, 06:56 AM
Google Penguin is a code name for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24, 2012. The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques involved in increasing artificially the ranking of a webpage by manipulating the number of links pointing to the page. Such tactics are commonly described as link schemes. According to Google's John Mueller, Google has announced all updates to the Penguin filter to the public.

jaysh4922
10-30-2014, 07:08 AM
Google Penguine are basically based on Web spam on the website, when promote your website on search engine and google finds the black hat technique, black hat seo in your website then google decrease your ranking in the search engine and penalize your website.

ajay@bhavya
10-31-2014, 04:36 AM
Thank you friends for information

latest version of penguin 3.0 launched by Google, is that update effected on site rank???

JohnVilson
10-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Thank you friends for information

latest version of penguin 3.0 launched by Google, is that update effected on site rank???

Penguin 3.0 is not officially launched by Google, it was announced by Search Engine Land. Google will announce this update only after it gets completed.

nancyisabell
10-31-2014, 09:03 AM
Hi Friends
Recently I completed my SEO course, but I don't know about Google penguin
Can anyone tell me about Google penguin????

If you new so read basics for google penguin and then go for next step check this link http://searchengineland.com/library/google/google-penguin-update

rajivdevkk
11-01-2014, 02:22 AM
Google penguin is the google algorithms. According to this update, google decrease ranking of those site which is low in quality basis.

day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | picnic spots near delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

Rajdeep Bose
12-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Google’s next generation Penguin update is calling Penguin 2.0. It contains Penguin 2.0 technology under the hood, which Google says is a new generation of tech that should better stop spam. Matt Cutts, the head of Google's Web spam team, announced the new Penguin 2.0 update during This Week in Google. Google share information in all the world to make your content unique to improve your website ranking.

adixehal
12-10-2014, 02:00 AM
You read search engine land and moz blog to explore your knowledge about penguin and panda updates.

contegoofficum
12-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Google penguin update work against the low quality backlinks.

anirban09P
12-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Google Penguin is a code name for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24, 2012. The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques involved in increasing artificially the ranking of a webpage by manipulating the number of links pointing to the page.

mikesmithnew
12-11-2014, 06:51 AM
In short, google penguin is addon algorithm, designed to prevent back-link spamming. Its used to penalize websites having excessive keyword anchors and spam links.