PDA

View Full Version : Need Cloud Server

Snoopy
11-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware. What can you say about Maxihost.com.br services? Any experience with their customer service?

paullopez
11-10-2014, 04:35 AM
First of all, figure out whether you need horizontal scaling or vertical scaling cloud server.

markellis312
11-12-2014, 02:06 AM
In which work you want to have Cloud Server.

charcoal
11-13-2014, 04:13 AM
I believe you need to look for customer reviews on their service. According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br (http://www.maxihost.com.br/) is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

markellis312
11-15-2014, 02:13 AM
I recommend to you to be a member of ORACLE Server.

crushmymugshot1
11-17-2014, 07:09 AM
Cloud computing is the buzzword in the IT world these days. As businesses are looking for ways to trim their IT expenditure, cloud computing is quickly coming up as one of the most efficient ways of managing information systems.

ThatGuy
11-20-2014, 07:07 AM
I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br cloud servers everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers from ddos attacks and hackers.

zowmmo
11-22-2014, 01:23 AM
Parked domain generally add over main domain. It has no website data and used to redirect or display primary domain's content on which it has been added.
This concept generally used in cPanel hosting. You can add parked domain via your cPanel and display your main site's webpages with different domain name

Corrazon
11-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Bull
11-28-2014, 04:53 AM
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure. You will be pleased with glowhost.com - their cloud web hosting (https://glowhost.com/web-hosting-plan-information/cloud-hosting.html) deals impressed me a lot.

Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt... Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision...

Snoopy
12-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Thanks for your replies folks! Going to use Maxihost.com.br services. I really like their prices, helpful support and powerful servers.

crushmymugshot1
12-02-2014, 06:08 AM
With cloud hosting clients get the best of both worlds. Resource can be scaled up or scaled down accordingly, making it more flexible and, therefore, more cost-effective. When there is more demand placed on the servers,

Vec&sec
12-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I am 100% satisfied dealing with bytebull.com and their cloud web hosting (http://bytebull.com/cloudhosting.php) services.
Also, I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast. Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose this decent host for your website hosting.

kltranslation11
12-15-2014, 12:51 AM
It depends on your service level. For Managed Infrastructure Cloud accounts, you are responsible for installing and maintaining all software on your server.

SerinaMAhren
01-29-2015, 08:32 AM
No, I had not used Maxihost till now, so no experience about this. But it is good to have reviews about any service before using it, You can also look at online shops and do comparison to getting the best deal.

harry26
02-11-2015, 01:26 AM
many users are say Maxihost.com.br provide very good service.my experience also got in the same favor.

davidsmith07
01-16-2024, 03:24 AM
To avail of the current bodHOST Cloud Server Hosting (https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/cloud-hosting) sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code NYCS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance cloud server hosting solutions, you'll enjoy the benefits of scalability, flexibility, and reliability for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your cloud server hosting needs!