PDA

View Full Version : will whatsapp become social networking site in future?

manchester121
11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
will whatsapp become social networking site in future?

dbpublic
11-12-2014, 08:49 PM
If I remember correctly, Facebook wanting to acquire Whatsapp for few billion dollar just early this year.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp#Acquisition_by_Facebook

So I doubt that Whatsapp will become a social networking site. But if Facebook really acquired Whatsapp, they will be tracking you on the communication you have with your friends and colleagues, and serve you ads. :D

janeleonard
11-13-2014, 07:11 AM
Probably it could be as they are becoming more popular these days.

amrina
11-14-2014, 01:15 AM
Facebook owner is the ownership of whatsapp. I think it will be also changing to famous social networking site. if whatsapp will also offer audio and video calls then it will more popular compare other chat apps

SammiRose
11-14-2014, 04:02 AM
Facebook have bought whatsapp to avoid any competition and be in lead on internet. There will be several more changes coming on the way.

soulspotter
11-15-2014, 01:00 AM
No.. I don't think so.. The reason I guess behind this is early year Facebook bought the whats-app to reduce the competition and if the convert whats app as social networking website than there already running site facebook have a bit in trouble, that is why I think they don't move whats app to social networking site. In fact by keeping whats app and Facebook separate they get more benefits from both hand.

softdev
11-15-2014, 10:10 PM
No, i think it gonna happen now. As, whatsapp is acquired by FB owner Mark Zuckerburg now.