PDA

View Full Version : what does mean by keywords competition in google adwords?

uthra
11-28-2014, 08:10 AM
I am using Google adwords tool for keyword analysis and find the new keywords for my website.When i am searching new keyword ideas it is showing the average monoth searches and competition for the keywords.But i don't know the how Google adwords determine the competition for the keywords.what does mean by keywords competition in google adwords?How it is determine?

brainmoore
11-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Competition basically involves websites which are targeting or have visibility for our searched terms under Planner and SERPs. That means we have to compete with those websites to get at top of the results page.

edwina
12-01-2014, 03:06 AM
Google adwords is a Google’s advertising network which enables advertisers to place adverts on the search engine.

stevex
12-17-2014, 12:37 AM
Here less traffic keywords are used to getting good ranking in Google world. Because heavy traffic keywords takes too much time for good ranking.

godwin
03-26-2021, 03:01 AM
Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.

dennis123
03-26-2021, 05:30 AM
Choosing the right keywords is very important to achieve the goal for which you have set the campaign. One of the factors that you consider in deciding whether to pick a keyword or not, is the competition level that is there at the moment for that keyword.

According to Google, competition is the number of advertisers worldwide bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google. In the "Competition" column, you can see whether the competition for a keyword idea is low, medium, or high.

There is a tool in Google Ads known as Google Keyword Planner. It allows you to get data for search network campaigns regarding the keywords you entered, and also for the target location you want to get keyword ideas for.

jayam
03-26-2021, 06:38 AM
Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.

jayammrg
03-26-2021, 06:50 AM
It means how many people are trying to rank for that keyword and how high the bids for that keyword. If the competition is low then that is a great keyword to pick for Adwords IF it has enough searh volume for your needs. The cost will be relatively low and you will likely easily how up on page one of the search.

chandrao7
03-26-2021, 06:56 AM
Words or phrases describing your product or service that you choose to help determine when and where your ad can appear. When someone searches on Google, your ad could be eligible to appear based on the similarity of your keywords to the person's search terms, as well as your keyword match types. ...