PDA

View Full Version : Qualityhostonline reseller deals. Give a try or try another host?

Vec&sec
12-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Well, I want to resell hosting for Web sites. My web host started to get on my nerves.
One of my friends recommended me to choose qualityhostonline.com. Do you think that they will be a good sign for me?
Their servers are located in USA - this what I need.
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?

ThatGuy
12-12-2014, 07:18 AM
I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. My preferable host is Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/). Their plans are provided with high uptime, performance and skilled tech staff, just give them a chance!

klimm
12-12-2014, 08:31 AM
In terms of getting a quality reselling, use whitesystem.net (http://whitesystem.net/#) service.
Their plans are full of useful resources, uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Their end-user support is active and fast and they are able to fix issues in no time.

Glow
12-16-2014, 04:46 AM
I have only positive comments to make about the service and back-up of qualityhostonline.com (http://qualityhostonline.com/). It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this Host. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support. The code 50-off gives 50% off the price - try to contact them for more details.

charcoal
12-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Using Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/) will give you satisfaction and reliable reseller solutions. This company provides reliable and fast services with 100% uptime.

Bull
01-13-2015, 03:16 AM
The price for qualityhostonline.com reseller web hosting (https://www.qualityhostonline.com/reseller_hosting.htm) plans start from $12.95/mo (10 gbs of space and 100 gbs of bandwidth).
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site.

Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.

giraffeSta
01-13-2015, 08:33 AM
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

glandsbronze
02-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

divorceclass
02-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Hello guys, thanks for sharing your views.

Snoopy
03-06-2015, 09:21 AM
According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available all round the clock.

SerinaMAhren
03-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Yeah, it is reliable. You can try it.

Srujna Reddy
05-23-2016, 04:49 AM
These days various hosting organization website are available into internet market. But some are more popular because these website provide quality service for your customer.

daniel park
06-29-2016, 07:26 PM
I think you shoul choice Kvchosting.com. Thanks

mani ge3e
07-25-2016, 09:03 AM
A HostGator reseller plan is a great way for you to earn money on the side, or even become your own full-time web hosting company. Acquire your own hosting clients, or if you're a web designer you can use a reseller plan to add value for your existing and future customers.
A HostGator reseller plan provides you with everything necessary to start your own web hosting company. WHM allows you to create cPanels for each of your clients, and your choice of WHMCS or WHM Autopilot facilitates the billing aspect.

With these bases covered, you are free to market and grow your business in any way that you choose. It's easy to upgrade, and when you outgrow our reseller plans, we'll be happy to transfer you to a dedicated server
A HostGator Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what (if any) additional services you choose to provide your clients (domains, SSL certificates, etc.).

farhandiesel
07-27-2016, 04:51 AM
You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about there services and support

Ethan.p
07-28-2016, 12:49 AM
You can check with other alternative providers also spicyhost (http://spicyhost.in) is one of the best re-seller provider.with lot of features and Addons.check with them and compare with other providers hardware setup and prices, select better plan as per your requirements.

yesweb
07-28-2016, 05:38 AM
Yes you are right @glandsbronze. What makes a hosting company a good dedicated server provider? It is speed of server, network speed, uptime, technical support and price.

leasedlayer
08-02-2016, 12:21 AM
I haven't herd them before, but i suggest you to check with some other providers also who are providing best customer services with high hardware configuration.check with USA locations.and select better plan as per your requirements.

seoexpert45678
08-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Review of qualityhostonline.com by Adrianna Kozlowska on 2014/05/30 at 10:40
I recently signed up to QualityHostonline in order to host a number of domains on a constantly improving package. The price for what you actually get seems very good. My VPS is very quick.
I had to create a ticket for an issue, which ended up being a port that needed to be enabled on my firewall. That issue was fixed in no time and the qualityhostonline support team was knowledgeable and extremely quick to respond.
They offer RAID Protected Space, they use Custom Built Supermicro Servers - great plus for them.
Their VPS are KVM-based. They use a Webmin/cPanel Control Panels, they are fairly well feature packed, and easy to use.
I am extremely satisfied with them!

seoexpert45678
08-10-2016, 01:43 AM
The up-time is great. The Cpanel interface is on par with the best out there. The speed of the delivery is just fine. But, the service is by-far the worst I have ever experienced! They don't publish any phone numbers, and only handle service across E-mail. Their responses have been slow, and often don't answer the questions I posed to them. Three different times, they have canceled accounts I have through them due to not paying my bill. However, I have never received a bill, a notice... read more ...

seoexpert45678
08-15-2016, 02:48 AM
interested to learn new things, but I unfortunately don't have that much time I already have to learn so many other things in my field to keep myself updatede, I'm a programmer more than a OS admin.

B) I'm afraid to get into something that is terrible to manage, makes me waste hours, maybe even less reliable because I don't have the appropriate knowledge. To me what is really strange and triggers my suspects is that most of these cPanel Fully Manged VPS are even cheaper or at the same price of their counterparts cPanel Reseller Plans (obviously comparing same disk space and same bandwidths). How could this be, where is the 'trick