PDA

View Full Version : Google Analytic Code Problem

uthra
12-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Unfortunately i have deleted my website's Google Analytic account from my email id.So i am going to create the new Google Analytic account from my same existing email id.If i create the new Google Analytic account,is old GA code will create again or new GA code will create for my website?

RH-Calvin
12-15-2014, 08:58 AM
You need to create the account and check it out. It will be helpful if you can also share the information here after you sign up.

brainmoore
12-15-2014, 11:25 AM
If we have deleted an GA account which has the old code, that means we lost all access to it and all the rights users and administrator. So we have to generate a new code for this one and start tracking. But it is better to do R/D before creating new one, there might be some option left to get previous tracked data, as we don't want to lose that.

jenniferjohner
12-16-2014, 08:16 AM
If we have deleted an GA account which has the old code, that means we lost all access to it and all the rights users and administrator. So we have to generate a new code for this one and start tracking. But it is better to do R/D before creating new one, there might be some option left to get previous tracked data, as we don't want to lose that.

Yes there is one option. You can take help from the AdWords Help Center. If you have not signed in then sign in here. Then click "contact us" button.

godwin
03-26-2021, 03:02 AM
Make sure there are no typos or errors in your tracking code syntax. For example extra whitespace or characters in your Google Analytics tracking code. If you are making customizations to the tracking code, take note of the following: Function names are case sensitive.

jayam
03-27-2021, 03:00 AM
Make sure there are no typos or errors in your tracking code syntax. For example extra whitespace or characters in your Google Analytics tracking code. If you are making customizations to the tracking code, take note of the following: Function names are case sensitive.

godwin
03-27-2021, 03:38 AM
Make sure there are no typos or errors in your tracking code syntax. For example extra whitespace or characters in your Google Analytics tracking code. If you are making customizations to the tracking code, take note of the following: Function names are case sensitive.06-Jun-2019

jayammrg
03-27-2021, 03:44 AM
Make sure that 'Auto Validation' and 'GA Debug' settings are turned ON: Step-8: Navigate to that web page of your website where you want to test your Google Analytics tracking code. Step-9: Click on the tag assistant icon and look for the following message 'No Google Analytics HTTP responses because….

chandrao7
03-27-2021, 03:52 AM
Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics. (This will be at the top of the page.)
Click “Tracking Info”, and it will show the current status.

yuva12
03-27-2021, 09:07 AM
Analyze your Google Analytics Real-Time reports.
Use Google Tag Assistant to verify your setup.
Check your Developer Tools.
Your Google Analytics tracking code is not implemented correctly.
You're not tracking the correct property or view.
You've configured a filter that prevents traffic from affecting your data.