PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Rate

vcominfotech
12-24-2014, 04:26 AM
What is mean by Bounce Rate?

RH-Calvin
12-26-2014, 02:42 AM
Bounce rate of a website is the rate at which visitors land on your website and leave. Bounce rate measures the popularity of your webpage. It should always be maintained at the minimum to increase your website popularity in various search engines.

AvniShergill
12-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Bounce rate of a website is the rate at which visitors land on your website and leave. Bounce rate measures the popularity of your webpage. It should always be maintained at the minimum to increase your website popularity in various search engines.

You are right, bounce rate should be less for a website. If you have high bounce rate than your website ORM will be affected. In order to have a low bounce rate, you need to provide quality of information to the users and promote it in the right websites.

jaysh4922
12-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that hit your website on a given page and don’t visit any other pages on your site.

edwina
12-29-2014, 02:41 AM
The percentage of people that leave a site after viewing just one page

stuartspindlow8
12-29-2014, 02:47 AM
its a informative thread, so thanks for sharing it with us.

jamesnixon487
01-03-2015, 08:36 AM
Bounce rate is the number visitors visited and immediately left the site.

philipmathews
01-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Encouraging content that helps for a call to action is the only way to reduce bounce rate.

Jenniferwimble
01-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Bounce rate could be a live of the effectiveness of an internet site in encouraging guests to continue with their visit. it's expressed as a proportion and represents the proportion of visits that endwise the primary page of the web site that the visitant sees

guptaabhijit318
01-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Bounce rate is the fraction of people who landed on a page and immediately left. Bounces are always one page sessions.

Rajdeep Bose
01-05-2015, 01:05 AM
In Web analytics, including Google Analytics, bounce rate is the measurement in percentage of how many Web site visitors view only one page within your Web site – this is the one page they entered the site on (called the entrance page or landing page). These visitors view only that single page and exit the site on that same page. A high bounce rate typically indicates that the landing page isn't relevant to your visitor or you are not offering any incentive for the visitor to explore other areas and pages of your website.

rousellwall
01-05-2015, 02:49 AM
Bounce rate shows the number of visitors, as they come to your landing page and they quite without clicking any page of your website.

jenniferjohner
01-05-2015, 03:28 AM
Bounce rate means people visit a single page and exit on the same page without visiting other pages. It should be low. If you want to lower bounce rate, you have to consider following points:
- Proper website navigation and design
- Good content
- Avoid pop up window

anirban09P
01-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Bounce rate (sometimes confused with exit rate) is an Internet marketing term used in web traffic analysis. It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.

Bounce rate is a measure of the effectiveness of a website in encouraging visitors to continue with their visit. It is expressed as a percentage and represents the proportion of visits that end on the first page of the website that the visitor sees.

naveenkumar47
01-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Hello everybody can anybody tell me how we can reduce bounce rate of the site, i have my own site and the bounce rate is approximately 65% per page so tell me the solution how i can sort the issue. thanx.