PDA

View Full Version : [Link Building] *** List with 200 Do-Follow Forums List

sambitha
04-30-2009, 06:41 AM
This is a FREE Do-Follow Forums List in order to help out visitors in their efforts finding the best list of do-follow forums on the net. As you maybe already know, a great way to get a backlink and also get relevant targeted traffic is joining forums that are relevant to your sites theme and those that allow a backlink in the signature. The key to this technique is having a genuine interest and knowledge within the theme The list it is arranged based on PR on each site.

1) Forum owners: if your site is not in this list, please use "Contact Us" form in my website. DO NOT write here, DO NOT PM me. Also, if you want to be deleted from this list, use the same "Contact Us" form.
2) Visitors : if you find a forum that isn't online anymore, it's a broken link, please report it using "Contact Us" form.

Also, The forums are in 2 sections.. webmaster related forums (about 100 of them) . and other forums (from computer, laptops, to ...weddings or books)

So.. here you can check the

http://www.basic-directory.com/do_follow_forums_list.html

sanjalee
05-12-2009, 03:18 AM
this is a very big list. thank you for posting it!

~ServerPoint~
05-12-2009, 04:34 AM
Well. Now they are do follow and in 15 minutes they are not. Do not waste your time guys

ellehc
05-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Thanks for this list. Keep sharing!

vietnamstyle89
05-28-2012, 02:40 AM
thank you for share nice list...

sabrinasai
05-29-2012, 01:36 AM
I couldnt open that URL, why?

watson123
05-29-2012, 01:38 AM
I click the url but it showing the error message .Error: This page it is not active.Why?