PDA

View Full Version : What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?

uthra
12-29-2014, 08:58 AM
What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?Is this any tricks or methods for improve the rankings of website?

mark robinson
12-29-2014, 10:05 AM
Google Bowling means that a gaping flaw in Google’s system that allows your competitors to sabotage your site to the point of getting it banned or penalized.

ronibiza
12-29-2014, 12:43 PM
thanks for sharing about this topic. I really dont know about it and its a new topic for me. Thanks,

anirban09P
01-08-2015, 11:43 PM
What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?Is this any tricks or methods for improve the rankings of website?

Karthika Qpt
04-20-2016, 06:57 AM
Google bowling or "Negative SEO" refers to using different tactics and techniques to get Google to penalize your competitor website make it loose rankings so that you will become the next high ranking site.

Google Bowling also called "reverse SEO (http://seotoolsstore.com/)" is a technique to Manipulating the external ranking factors that Google uses to penalize a site against your competitors.

RH-Calvin
04-25-2016, 07:41 AM
Google Bowling, also called "reverse SEO" is a technique, based on the simple fact that there is a second way of getting on top of the Google search results:- increasing your own rank -decreasing your competitor's rank. Google Bowling is an SEO technique that is capable of decreasing a competitor's rank in the Google Search Engine.

JustinMiller
04-25-2016, 08:06 AM
Google Bowling also called "reverse SEO" is a technique to Manipulating the external ranking factors that Google uses to penalize a site against your competitors.

hrishivardhan
04-25-2016, 08:31 AM

This was new word for me. "Google Bowling". Thanks for asking this.

By my searching I get to know this: Form of negative SEO related to excessive use of paid links and get penalty.

Alanah_Rae
04-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the information sharing with us !!

Jennifer Martin
04-26-2016, 03:41 AM
It is one of the Black Hat Technique, where the aim is to hurt competitors website ranking in order to boost their own website ranking and traffic.

Sonika11Mehra
04-27-2016, 04:13 AM
It's similar to black hat SEO where violating the rules of webmaster tools. The techniques involved in ranking factor are different to generate back links.

Bluesky94
04-29-2016, 05:07 AM

Wow, again the new word for me!

Livepro
05-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Google Bowling is also called a "Reverse seo" used to describe a method of maliciously removing a page from the Google search results.

ngoctrinhkorea
05-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Google Bowling means that a gaping flaw in Google’s system that allows your competitors to sabotage your site to the point of getting it banned or penalized.
I agree with you. Thank you

Sonika11Mehra
05-04-2016, 06:54 AM
Its similar to black hat seo where violating the rules of web master tools.The techniques involved in ranking factor are different to generate back links.