PDA

View Full Version : Why Google ranking not improving?

vikas_patel
01-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Im doning SEO from 8 months of my site it's alexa rank improving but not google ranking till now. Please tell me what should i have to do?

randiv
01-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Now Days keywords ranking is not improving, i am also facing this type of problem.

Bull
01-13-2015, 03:09 AM
Im doning SEO from 8 months of my site it's alexa rank improving but not google ranking till now. Please tell me what should i have to do?

When you take the time to create unique web content with specific keywords designed to boost your visibility in search results, you not only increase your search engine ranking but also increase the probability that your readers will return. I know that paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) team of writers is good for content creation service (their forum posting, blog content writing, seo article writing, etc. services are helpful) - they will drive much traffic to your sites.

alexjames212
01-13-2015, 06:13 AM
Google has officially stopped ranking websites.

jenniferjohner
01-13-2015, 07:18 AM
Content plays important role in SEO. Publish relevant, fresh content and create high quality backlinks for your website. It will help to improve your website ranking in search engine.

forum1
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
You need some high pr referring links to site you should buy some links.

ShaliniVerma
01-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Google stopped PR update. As you might know, the last update was on December 06th, 2013. Nobody knows when the next update happens, except Google.

rvtrainingchd
01-15-2015, 02:07 AM
Google has officially stopped ranking websites. Now you can check a website quality through its DA & PA.

Nikunj Patel
01-16-2015, 07:32 AM
If you have ranking problem then optimize your website for ON-Page First consider Google's Web master tool guidelines and create fresh unique content for your website.

after that just find Do-Follow Backlink with Quality Content.
you can also use Social Media for generating huge traffic to your website.

KingServers01
01-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Everything has changed with Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird update! Nowadays website ranking depends on traffic rather than the number of backlinks.

adixehal
01-17-2015, 12:49 AM
I think you should check webpages is cache is not. Do whole website pages bookmarks, forum submission, blog submission, article submission on quality website.

vikas_patel
01-17-2015, 01:25 AM
Google has officially stopped ranking on website.

Nikunj Patel
01-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Check Your Website is following Google Webmaster tool Guidlines???
also find your backlinks from webmaster tool and remove spammy backlinks with Disavow Tool - Google

yepin
01-27-2015, 02:33 AM
I am also looking answer for same type of question. I am also keeping my eyes on this thread to get the answer.

amdtreypt
01-27-2015, 03:41 AM
If your site's keywords ranking is not improving, you should change your site content. if you changed your site content, your site ranking will be improved.

day picnic in gurgaon (http://www.picnic.anantagroup.com/) | camp wild dhauj (http://www.conventionindia.in/camp-wild-dhauj.aspx) | Ranthambore group tour package (http://www.corporate-tours.com/?page_id=5416)

deepakrajput
01-27-2015, 01:58 PM
I think you still believe in quantity, just focus on quality you will surely get improvement in your site ranking.

Elena Swenson
06-27-2015, 01:52 PM
There are many ways to improve ranking of your site through multiple SEO tactics like:-
- "Content" which is most important in improving SERP. It should be unique and fresh.
- "Link building works" like blog commenting, directory listing, guest posting, bookmarking, classifieds.
- "Social Media"facebook, twitter, google+. Posting websites updates, blogs, rss feeds, videos,etc.
- "Updates of website" is also one of the most important factor that assist in keeping you at the top of the lists or improving search engine result page.
- You can also hire some expert to improve rank from sites like SEOclerks.