PDA

View Full Version : VPS for java apps

Corrazon
01-15-2015, 05:26 AM
Hello folks! I have examined hosting offers suitable for my java project and found attractive deals provided by JVMHost.com. They provide all needed features and available support. However I am not really sure if I can trust them. Does anyone could assist me considering their reliability?

Snoopy
01-20-2015, 04:43 AM
I'd like to say JVMHost.com is best option for you to get stable java solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

klimm
01-20-2015, 06:21 AM
I guess hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com VPS deals can be suitable for all your needs, they have high uptime and their prices are low.
Support is active for 24 hours.

johnymohny
01-27-2015, 05:36 AM
I can recommend iClickAndHost for a fast and stable VPS.
Check their cheap VPS (https://iclickandhost.com/vps-web-hosting/)offers.

charcoal
01-27-2015, 08:28 AM
I believe you should look for more reliable options. Take a look at Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) ssd vps solutions. They have powerful servers and stable networking provided by professional staff.

BerthaJones
01-27-2015, 01:56 PM
I truly believe that 4goodhosting.com is the host you can use. I've been with them for a long time and so far, I haven't seen any downtime. Their pricing remains reasonable. Servers are very fast without any outages. Customer support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very professional. You must use them without any hesitation.

ThatGuy
02-02-2015, 04:56 AM
From the personal experience I suggest to rely on JVMHost.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

glandsbronze
02-03-2015, 02:40 AM
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

Hosting&Designs
02-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Do they offer a money back guarantee? Then you have nothing to loose...

harry26
02-10-2015, 02:36 AM
hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com VPS prices are very low and provide very good service.

klimm
02-10-2015, 07:41 AM
I think serverlogix.com and a2hosting.com provide stable and reliable VPS deals which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Bobby
02-12-2015, 07:49 AM
I'd like to draw your attention to VPS deals from hostsailor.com and keenweb.co.uk.
These hosts have solid servers which are supported well and their prices are competitive.
Plans are full-featured and support is active and responsive.