PDA

View Full Version : How do I increase my website traffic ?

cmsideas
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
I have designed a website Magento Extensions and Magento Themes (http://cmsideas.net) My question is how to increase traffic on my website?

ShaliniVerma
01-22-2015, 02:28 AM
There are many creative ways to increase your website traffic. If your content is unique, creative and fresh then you will able to attract your targeted audience. Beyond this, here are some quality tricks :

- Improving user satisfaction
- Rich snippets from structured data
- Video optimization
- Infographics
- Mobile Optimization
- In-depth articles
- Improving site speed
- Social annotations with Google+

RH-Calvin
01-22-2015, 03:02 AM
The best and fastest way to increase your website traffic is social media promotion. You can also do extensive link building to generate good traffic to your website.

edwina
01-22-2015, 05:58 AM
>obtain quality links into your site and then do
>bookmarking and directroy submission
>forum and article posting
>social networking
>blogging
>search engine marketing
>press releases

ijacksmith
01-22-2015, 07:08 AM
Increase Website Traffic:-

1. Content is king. Write excellent, unique content and give the eye-catching title, your article must be longer and gives only 2-3 link in a article.
2. The most important part is share on high PR social networking sites like: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumbler, Digg, Reditt etc.
3. Do guest posting on other blogs, create a new blog every week and list your blog many free directories.

limanto
01-22-2015, 10:05 PM
Thanks for this info about Increase Website Traffic, Now a days social media platform is most popular to increase website traffic.

vikas_patel
01-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Perfect On page SEO and Off page seo is the best way.
Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission

BenWood
01-23-2015, 01:01 AM
The best way to increase traffic to our sites is to do SMO for our sites.

cmsideas
01-23-2015, 11:50 PM
There are many creative ways to increase your website traffic. If your content is unique, creative and fresh then you will able to attract your targeted audience. Beyond this, here are some quality tricks :

- Improving user satisfaction
- Rich snippets from structured data
- Video optimization
- Infographics
- Mobile Optimization
- In-depth articles
- Improving site speed
- Social annotations with Google+
Thank for sharing
i will try it :)

AvniShergill
01-24-2015, 04:54 AM
There are various ways to increase the traffic of a website. Some of the effective ways are:-
Article Submission,
Blog Submission,
Social Bookmarking,
Social Media Optimization.

milos87popovic
01-24-2015, 04:59 AM
Hi man, you can increase traffic with forum post, social media & blog submission.

yepionline
01-29-2015, 03:17 AM
Generating unique content, high quality back links and do SMO it is help to increase traffic on your website

Glow
01-29-2015, 04:07 AM
Unique content ultimately engages visitors and convinces them to purchase a product or return to the site. However, it is not just well written content that attracts visitors. Naturally, the quality of it is of chief importance, but so too is its uniqueness. I am 100% sure that paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is considered to be the best solution for getting reliable content writing service. I like the way they increase traffic.

sophialuis
01-29-2015, 05:11 AM
You can try some way

Web 2.0 Properties
Social Bookmarking
Contextual Links
Referral Bookmarking
Blog Comments
Articles
Press Release
Content Sharing
Image Sharing
Classified
Directory
Forum Participation
tis-ites.com

daviddakarai
01-29-2015, 07:59 AM
There are many ways to increase your website traffic.You can do SMO and SEO to your website

sanamgupta
01-30-2015, 02:13 AM
You can do number of tasks to increase traffic to your website according to the following steps:
• Advertise
• Get Social
• Write Irresistible Headlines
• Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
• Target Long-Tail Keywords
• Start Guest Blogging
• Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
• Go After Referral Traffic
• Post Content to LinkedIngh
• Implement Schema Microdata
• Link Internally
• Interview Industry Thought Leaders
• Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
• Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
• Make Sure Your Site is Fast
• Foster s Sense of Community
• Make yourself Hard in Comment Sections
• Examine Your Analytics Date
• Get Active on Social Media
• Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
• Incorporate Video into your Content Strategy
• Research the Competition

complete
01-31-2015, 07:35 AM
you can use to classified ads, business listing, social bookmarking and SMO method to increase traffic.

astuartspindlow
02-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Hi Friends,
You can use Classifieds Ads, Business Listing, Social Bookmaking and SMO is the best technique to increase traffic.

Andrew Smith
02-02-2015, 04:50 AM
A perfect example of this is local sitelinks for popular categories; tertiary directories with the most links and content which cause their upstream sub-directories to receive authority translating into higher rankings and local sitelinks.

karthir
02-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Use goolgle Adwords and social media

SarahBethune
02-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Classified Ads, Social Bookmarking, Business Listing and SMO are the best techniques to increase unique traffic.

sanjay1
02-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Through SMO, FORUM, ARTICAL, BLOG you can improve your site traffic.so try these activity.

rousellwall
02-05-2015, 05:55 AM
I would like to say that it's the world of Digital marketing. Effective Content marketing and social media would be helpful to you. So, just apply your strategies for your sites.

Elena Swenson
02-05-2015, 05:05 PM
If you create content that people enjoy it can easily become popular or even go viral. The important thing is to put your website and content in front of people that are looking for it, right? Social bookmarking is a super easy way to do just that. Or If you wanna go for paid traffic , then I'll suggest you to get it from SEOclerks.

vemaybaydi
02-13-2015, 06:07 AM
You can use hitleap, very useful

jollyindustury
02-18-2015, 12:14 AM
Your website is well designed and very informative. Share it on social media sites and you can also provide the solution to the magento users by answering their questions on yahoo answers.

Mark Henry
09-18-2020, 08:49 AM
Hello there! Traffic is very important for the success of an online business. To gain enormous traffic your website should rank on the 1st page of Google. Here are some amazing tips that you can try out to increase traffic in your eCommerce store:

Let's check it now:

Check And Increase Page Loading Speed
Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
Make The Navigation Easy And Simple
Keep Relevant URLs
Set Up Google Search Console And Analytics
Make Your Website More Secure
Use Robots Txt File And XML Sitemap
Improve Indexing By Generating HTML Sitemap
Use Rich Snippets
Social Sharing
Do Keyword Research
Keep URL Short
Use Breadcrumbs

If you want to know more visit here: 20+ Most Effective Magento 2 SEO Tips To Enhance Visibility Of Your Online Store (https://bit.ly/3mycZbF)

dombowkett
09-19-2020, 08:32 PM
Share your blogposts over social networking sites to generate unique quality traffic.

Mark Henry
09-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Increasing website traffic is very essential to every online business. The more traffic you able to drive in your online store, the more chance of conversion you get. Here are you can check out some amazing hacks that you can practice to gain unlimited traffic on your Magento 2 store.

Let's try it out:

Provide Value To Your Customers
Link Your Business To Others
Create Useful Content
Optimize Your Pages For SEO
Social Media Platforms
Influencer Marketing
List Your Business On Online Platforms
Customer Reviews And Ratings

Know more SEO tips to get more traffic here: Small Business SEO – The Complete Guide 2020 (https://bit.ly/33ebOGN)