PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used Virtzone?

SM2007
01-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Has anyone ever used Virtzone before for VPS app hosting? A coworker recommended them, I had never heard of them previously. If you’ve had any experience with any of their services I’d love to hear it! Thanks

paullopez
01-27-2015, 04:58 AM
Hard to say anything about them as I even heard their name first time; may be their services are good for your requirements or maybe not. You better do some more research about them. Compare their solutions with other service providers.

charcoal
01-27-2015, 07:54 AM
As an alternative option I recommend Webintellects.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

ThatGuy
02-02-2015, 07:42 AM
I have noticed Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

BerthaJones
02-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I have no experience with your host. I have only good and amazing experience using 4goodhosting.com. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing. They are always there 24/7 when you need them. They even helped me set up a blog and transfer my website for free. Pricing is extremely low and the hosting features are useful. Use them without any doubt.

Mark Bronius
02-06-2015, 04:52 AM
I don't think its a nice option. I have used their VPS servers sometime back and had pathetic service. And also, they are not cost effective. I costs me some high dollars until i decided to change them. Google it and you may find some more better options.

glandsbronze
02-06-2015, 04:53 AM
I believe that it will be reasonable to search for customer hosting reviews. Try Google.

Corrazon
02-06-2015, 08:09 AM
As an alternative option I can say Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/) have stable server solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Snoopy
02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
I'd like to say that supremeservers.com (http://www.supremeservers.com/) would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers

josephvijay
02-12-2015, 12:41 AM
I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get VPS deals, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/vps_hosting.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994) this web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS plans. You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your hosting needs. All their VPS plans include 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth Overage protection and many more. All their servers are highly stable and durable which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 24/7 customer support. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

sangbk
03-18-2016, 04:24 AM
I have no involvement with your host. I have just great and astounding knowledge utilizing 4goodhosting.com. I have never got moderate working or downtime and the backing has been astonishing. They are dependably there all day, every day when you require them. They even offered me some assistance with setting up an online journal and exchange my site for nothing. Evaluating is to a great degree low and the facilitating components are valuable. Use them with no uncertainty.

webdesign123
05-24-2016, 02:58 AM
thanks for the information sharing with us.

mani ge3e
06-23-2016, 08:57 AM
eah, not a single person has ever died from a weed overdose. We don’t have numbers on pandas, but we’re guessing it’s about the same. According to one frequently cited study, a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times the amount of THC in a joint in order to be at risk of dying.

rosestorm
11-26-2016, 09:03 AM
If you're a developer that writes code for a company and are looking to get your cloud up and running then Virtzone's Free Tier is just what you've been looking . It is good

michanik
11-26-2016, 09:43 AM
You don't have to go through Virtuzone, you can setup your company directly with Fujairah Media