PDA

View Full Version : what is captcha

Pages : [1] 2

happy
05-12-2009, 02:39 AM
hello friends, can any body tell me about captcha. And can any body help me how to put it in my website. thanks for help...

~ServerPoint~
05-12-2009, 04:47 AM
I believe that first of all you need to do the search for it. As ussual that is paid
So are you ready to pay for the captcha?

Oracle
05-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

LDHosting
05-13-2009, 12:44 PM
There are free captcha's that you can get but as far as I've experienced, they don't stop a great deal of bots because they're pretty simple, for example a few digits perfectly lined up.

RackSolidHost
05-13-2009, 09:39 PM
the best is "recaptcha" and most of all its free. they provide great api so you can easily integrate in your code.

Oracle
05-15-2009, 03:31 AM
In a CAPTCHA test (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart," also sometimes spelled in lowercase), an image of letters is dynamically generated. The letters, because they're part of an image and not text (e.g. text that you could cut and paste), are difficult for a spambot or other computer program to read. Yet, a person has little trouble reading the letters in a captcha image.

Using a captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose.

bob
05-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I hope while registering on this forum you might have came across with the Image Verification "Captcha" :), for more detail about it you can also refer this wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha)article. You can get the captcha for your website from here (http://www.captcha.net/).

Anthony Cody
05-18-2009, 04:41 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha (IPA: /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. Thus, it is sometimes described as a reverse Turing test, because it is administered by a machine and targeted to a human, in contrast to the standard Turing test that is typically administered by a human and targeted to a machine. A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen

arslan321
07-09-2009, 04:02 AM
you can search for captcha from php tutorial.

MumbleVoice-Jen
07-21-2009, 12:42 PM
In my personal opinion I would say reCAPTCHA is the best CAPTCHA script out there. Works for me. ;)!

stewart
07-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Hello
agree with Oracle
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails

arslan220
10-02-2009, 03:40 AM
captcha is the verification code you enter for verification.

webdigger
10-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Captcha is mainly used for thwarting the attempts of the spammers. Here an image is being placed which one has to write on a given box before submitting anything or before proceeding further.

jamesdurai
10-13-2009, 05:32 AM
HI,

A CAPTCHA or Captcha (pronounced /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. Thus, it is sometimes described as a reverse Turing test, because it is administered by a machine and targeted to a human, in contrast to the standard Turing test that is typically administered by a human and targeted to a machine. A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen.

~ServerPoint~
10-14-2009, 04:07 AM
HI,

A CAPTCHA or Captcha (pronounced /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. Thus, it is sometimes described as a reverse Turing test, because it is administered by a machine and targeted to a human, in contrast to the standard Turing test that is typically administered by a human and targeted to a machine. A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen.

I know wiki is great source ;)

nitishkunal
10-20-2009, 06:59 AM
dont know........ toooo lol..........

lance22
10-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Usually, how does it cost if you subscribe for a captcha service? Many websites are really doing applying this to avoid spams. At first, I was really wondering what is it all about and what it is for but eventually, I got it! And it is very important for websites that require registration.

sajis18
10-31-2009, 02:21 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer.

Using a captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose......................

immediate
11-13-2009, 06:55 AM
A captcha is a sort of way to catch spam bots on the web. The best and simplest way to implement one of them to protect your sites is http://www.recaptcha.net

Ellie
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
I hate captcha most of the times as they are usually beyond recognition that makes me struggling to get the correct captcha code. I must say that it is better to use some arithmetic question in replacing those awful captcha code.

aaren47
11-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi

In a CAPTCHA test (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart," also sometimes spelled in lowercase), an image of letters is dynamically generated. The letters, because they're part of an image and not text (e.g. text that you could cut and paste), are difficult for a spambot or other computer program to read. Yet, a person has little trouble reading the letters in a captcha image.

Using a captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose.

The new and improved Recaptcha is like captcha, but accessible to the blind and involves its users in a public effort to digitze old books and periodicals. Learn more here.

Thanks
Have a nice time head.

clint999
11-30-2009, 06:10 AM
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

wattrone
12-08-2009, 05:09 AM
Had this problem, patch works nice (manually aplied because i allready patched for guestbook usage and never 64 version), THX.
What a pity no activity in this area for so long time.

linkbuilder
12-08-2009, 09:33 PM
If you are using wordpress, you can get plug-ins that provide captcha for free. This will help minimize spammers from posting irrelevant comments in your site.

RH1
12-09-2009, 02:35 AM
wish they would add captcha to these forums O_o

bleuken
12-11-2009, 02:47 AM
CAPTCHA is usually a random image or alphanumeric shown on blogs for comment forms or even signing-up on forums to avoid spam contents and automatic sign-ups and auto-commenting. Its a great anti-spam tool.

martin14
12-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Hello Friends....

CAPTCHA typically involves a computer which 'serves up' a puzzle (this usually involves number and/or letter combinations) that a user has to input into a designated box in order to proceed with whatever process the CAPTCHA is guarding

Thanks

housefull
01-12-2010, 06:48 PM

kumar80
01-13-2010, 12:10 AM
This is just the code of verification which confirms that the user is a human or any bot for saving the website from spammers or bulk submitter.

newman9800
03-06-2010, 12:21 AM
In a CAPTCHA test (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart," also sometimes spelled in lowercase), an image of letters is dynamically generated..Using a captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose.For users who have a solid grounding in PHP and how HTML forms work, this example will show how to implement a captcha .
__________________________________________________ ________
PC TV (http://www.spvtv.com)

Seymour
03-31-2010, 02:08 AM
The term CAPTCHA ---- Completely Automated Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart , for preventing spammers..

A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.It Tells Humans and Computers Apart Automatically.. It is used to prevent Dictionary Attacks , Worms and Spam and etc..

jack_kallis
04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
First u must see the third party who is providing the captcha.. but it will decrease the rank of your site so u must prepare it your self. you can contact me on shelp99@yahoo.com i will send u php code that how it works and how it can be embeded into ur site.

diagurzula
04-03-2010, 02:13 AM
CAPTCHA is a program that protects websites against bots by generating and grading tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot. For example, humans can read distorted text as the one shown below, but current computer programs can't: The term CAPTCHA (for Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart) was coined in 2000 by Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, Nicholas Hopper and John Langford of Carnegie Mellon University.:cool:

martinez7990
04-11-2010, 09:34 PM
__________________________________________________ _____
B&B Ballina (http://www.therocks.ie)

oldgamesware
04-14-2010, 04:06 AM
How about trying to google the free captcha in the net? Maybe there is one available that is reliable.

hernandez9039
04-14-2010, 06:36 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. ...

Mark Hussy
04-29-2010, 06:06 AM
Hello Guys,

Captcha is dynamically generated random images and you can get free scripts for it.
Visit w3schols.com

Thanks
Mark.

anna
05-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Captcha is a Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Human Apart.

davidemarsh01
05-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Captcha is an image verification module that is used to verify whether or not someone is a real person. If you have signed up for an email address before, then you have probably seen a Captcha box before. It is a strange looking image with oddly shaped characters in it, also it is very difficult for a program to decipher the image content. The Captcha box prompts the user to enter in the information sen in the image to verify that the user is indeed a genuine human being.

pwsslick
05-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Hello

Captcha is an emige verification test to insure that the response is not a computer generated.This is used to prevent SPAM messages,on how to implement a catpcha on your site I sugest to hire for a web programmer :D !

williambell1985
05-06-2010, 06:05 AM
I support Oracle for the definition of captcha.
It stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms , harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

Scstrade123
05-07-2010, 03:57 AM
By the CAPTCHA visitor can stay more the 30 seconds on your website and it is very good for you and your website Ranking.

llisyspa67
05-07-2010, 07:06 AM
Hello friends
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out form.

pamelahike1985
05-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Captcha is randomly generated image of letter by which it stops automated computer spam robots from filling out forms and harvesting email addresses.

jesila
05-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi,
CAPTCHA is a method to stop the or to protect the spammers.

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser SEO (http://TrafficGeyserSEO.com)"

jesila
05-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi,
A CAPTCHA is the code which is protect by the spams.

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser SEO (http://TrafficGeyserSEO.com)"

KrazyFranK
05-13-2010, 04:41 PM
hello friends, can any body tell me about captcha. And can any body help me how to put it in my website. thanks for help...

If you work at a website design company (as your signature would suggest) it is hard to believe you wouldn't know what captcha was, but...
If you look it up in the dictionary, it will say:
captcha -
1. pain in the rear.
2. a necessary evil.
It works to stop spammers (at least machines) but it can be very frustrating to us humans that don't see so well. :)

walker935
05-15-2010, 12:50 AM
In a CAPTCHA test (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart," also sometimes spelled in lowercase), an image of letters is dynamically generated. The letters, because they're part of an image and not text (e.g. text that you could cut and paste), are difficult for a spambot or other computer program to read. Yet, a person has little trouble reading the letters in a captcha image.Using a captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose.

trumanjohn
06-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Hi........,

I my opinion CAPTCHA is a code which is used to stop automated computer Spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless Spam emails. And it is best one.

nitin705
06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. Thus, it is sometimes described as a reverse Turing test, because it is administered by a machine and targeted to a human, in contrast to the standard Turing test that is typically administered by a human and targeted to a machine.

stevetorres
06-26-2010, 04:23 AM
CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated public turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart. It is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

Rob Cook
06-28-2010, 03:48 AM
in simple word CAPTCHA can stop Auto 0r Computrised submitter of spam to your site, it verify a human visitor on your site.

Ethan D
06-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Here is a helpful blog that I have found that helped me that sums it up nicely:
http://www.winworld.com/blog/17-blog/100-captcha-the-spamerzzz.html

josaphlewis
07-01-2010, 04:27 AM
Captcha is a program developed to bring a halt on filling forms, harvesting email addresses, and sending countless spam emails. I haven’t used it personally.

dillan598
07-09-2010, 08:06 AM
CAPTCHA code was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

--------------------------------------------
Designer Lingerie (http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk)
Wonderbra (http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/g39/Wonderbra/page/2/showall/true/)

onevets
07-15-2010, 11:54 AM
having captcha in your side is a pretty good way of fending off spammers, especially if you do not want to do the hassle of finding hem one by one. most forums and sites nowadays that offer membership have captcha to prevent spamming and site overload by bots, it's a pretty good investment for a decent site

hurry234
07-21-2010, 07:14 AM
I believe that first of all you need to do the search for it. As usual that is paid
So are you ready to pay for the captcha?

eoinbronks
07-27-2010, 05:09 PM
CAPTCPA is mainly used to avoid automated software from performing actions on behalf of actual humans. It is mostly used for embarrassed the attempt of the spammers. CAPTCHAs are mainly used by websites that proffer services.

ebbenezer66
07-30-2010, 11:26 AM
A Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human.

Web Design Manchester (http://www.manchester-web-design.uk.com/)
SEO Manchester (http://www.manchester-web-design.uk.com/seo-manchester.php)

ianharvy
07-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Captcha is an automatically word, a collection different alphabets or digits, to secure any operation.

Jerin
08-10-2010, 05:31 AM
The term "CAPTCHA" was created in 2000 by Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, Nicholas J. Hopper of Carnegie Mellon University.

CAPTCHA code was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

The CAPTCHA security image works by asking the website visitor to type in a code they see correctly.A human can do this, but an automated computer program cannot.

darrween483
08-13-2010, 07:13 AM
A CAPTCHA is a means of automatically generating challenges which intends to Provide a problem easy enough for all humans to solve and to Prevent standard automated software from filling out a form, unless it is specially designed to circumvent specific CAPTCHA systems

bbelviss56
08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha (pronounced /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human.

ddenleyy88
08-17-2010, 11:04 AM
All the info regarding Captcha are found in this thread so no need to word more but in general that a captcha is a program used to verify that a human, rather than a computer, is entering data

Gift Ideas (http://www.giftedideas.co.uk/)
Gifts (http://www.giftedideas.co.uk/)

lizaa01
08-18-2010, 06:20 AM
captcha test on a website is a great way to ensure, for instance, that a person and not a spambot is filling out a web form. Also, a captcha can make it difficult for a person to continuously resubmit form information and overwhelm the form's purpose.

Jerin
08-24-2010, 03:50 AM
A CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) is a challenge-response system test designed to differentiate humans from automated programs. A CAPTCHA differentiates between human and bot by setting some task that is easy for most humans to perform but is more difficult and time-consuming for current bots to complete.

CAPTCHAs are often used to stop bots and other automated programs from using blogs (see splog) to affect search engine rankings, signing up for e-mail accounts to send out spam or take part in on-line polls.

marshal
09-15-2010, 02:26 AM
Hello

Now most of jobseekers looking for captcha work.Because this job is relaiable and attractive.But most of them do not who is the reall captcha employer.They looking for sign up page day by day.

Reall employer give $3-$5 per thousand captcha.If you want to work with employer so you may post your captcha job requirement here with your work skilled.If employer see that your are good skilled so he directly contact with you for employ his website and then send you sign up page by your email address.

Already 65 over person get this job this way.After get this they told me to delete their add.I delete their add.After get a real captcha work then they need to publishe seperate website for reqruite more people.

So if you want to work captcha work directly so you may post your job seeking add there.

Thanks

ahsima
09-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi,
Captcha is security code you needed to enter while filling any forms to ensure that the form is filled by a human not by robot. You can get Captcha for your site from the internet. There are many free Captcha sites.

Stephany297
09-17-2010, 11:26 AM
In a CAPTCHA test an image of letters is dynamically generated. The letters, because they're part of an image and not text are difficult for a spambot or other computer program to read. Yet, a person has little trouble reading the letters in a captcha image.

Malaysia Flights (http://www.malaysia.com/flights.html)
Kuala Lumpur Accommodation (http://www.malaysia.com/hotels.html)

angel34pe
09-18-2010, 11:41 AM
How about trying to google the free captcha in the net? Maybe there is one available that is reliable.

yardley22
09-21-2010, 05:29 AM
A CAPTCHA is a means of automatically generating challenges which intends to:
Provide a problem easy enough for all humans to solve.
Prevent standard automated software from filling out a form, unless it is specially designed to circumvent specific CAPTCHA systems.
__________________________________________________ __

Villas Spain (http://www.clubvillamar.com)
Villa Spain (http://www.clubvillamar.com)

RolyRolo
10-05-2010, 03:24 AM
We can't delete the captcha code, Yahoo has put this on some accounts either because they are new or if the account has been sending alot of email in a short period of time. It's a security measure against spamming.

Jet1337
10-11-2010, 06:31 AM
bets answer is : Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms

norbertwarne
10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
the better is "recaptcha" and almost of all its free. they supply great api so you can well integrate in your code.

lawrence1
10-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Captcha is a check on stop spamming.

---------------------------------------
hair cutting scissors (http://www.luckyhareshears.com/)
hairdressing scissors (http://www.luckyhareshears.com/)

aaarwin67
11-06-2010, 09:55 AM
A Captcha is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot pass.These were created in response to bots that automatically fill in Web forms as if they were individual users. Bots are used to overload opinion polls, steal passwords and, most popular, to register thousands of free e-mail accounts to be used for sending spam.

Scrapbook Pages (http://www.300dpi.com)

craig.johnson
11-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Captcha is this simple thing which proves that the person who is trying to enter your site(not only yours of course) is a real one.

Timothy8797
11-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Tired of entering captcha when going to web sites like Craigslist, Backpage, Kijii and other sites? You have the ultimate solution with Captcha King to where you no longer have to enter captcha text ever again.

-----------------------------------------------
Link Building (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/link-building-services.html)
SEO Packages (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo-packages.html)

thresanresee45
11-15-2010, 02:39 PM
In myself personal impression I would say reCAPTCHA is the better CAPTCHA script out there,employments for me.

david29798
11-24-2010, 06:11 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha (ˈkæptʃə) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer.

--------------------------------------------
SEO (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/seo.html)
Organic SEO (http://www.micrositez.co.uk/organic-seo.html)

sohanderaz
11-24-2010, 11:03 AM
CAPTCHAs are used to prevent automated software from performing actions which degrade the quality of service of a given system, whether due to abuse or resource expenditure. CAPTCHAs can be deployed to protect systems vulnerable to e-mail spam, such as the webmail services of Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo! Mail.
CAPTCHAs are used to stop automated posting to blogs, forums and wikis, whether as a result of commercial promotion, or harassment and vandalism.

ebrain24
11-25-2010, 07:37 AM
It is a type of security code before form filling.

racyhall11
11-26-2010, 05:07 AM
The CAPTCHA security image works by asking the website visitor to type in a code they see correctly. A human can do this, but an automated computer program cannot. Almost every Internet user will have an experience of CAPTCHA in their daily Internet usage, but only a few are aware of what it is and why they are used.

charlii1
11-30-2010, 05:01 AM
Captcha is a sort of security code placed before the submission of any form available online. Failure to enter it will not entertain form submission.

nicholas795
12-02-2010, 10:58 PM
CAPTCHA is the system where you have to type into a box the characters/words you see "hidden" in an image and also know as spam blocker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
firewall audit software (http://athenasecurity.net/news.html)

jhoncamron799
12-06-2010, 09:08 AM
A CAPTCHA is a test that is used to separate humans and machines. PHP Captcha Script that generates unique captcha images to stop automated submissions.

------------------------------------
home automation (http://www.control4.com)

gaelicbright
12-10-2010, 10:53 PM
CAPTCHA code is designed to stop spam bots computerized forms, collecting email addresses and then sending countless emails. CAPTCHA security image works that calls for writing code, you can see well.

jammyman9
01-02-2011, 04:21 AM
captcha is code were we confirm that we are human and we are not coming for spamming or do any illegal activity .

shandy7894
01-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Captcha is a is the verification code, It is grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

-------------------------------------------
home security systems (http://www.platinumprotectiongroup.com/)

peonytaylor
01-06-2011, 04:59 PM
CAPTCHA Captcha or is completely automated public Turing test to tell computers and people out is a type of challenge test / answer to ensure that the response is only generated by people and not by a computer.

haydancrome
01-17-2011, 07:12 PM
CAPTCHA, or a completely automated public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart, is used to keep bots and other programs offer automatic recording, collection, or by subscribing to e-mail, a violation of privacy, seeking to crack passwords, and send e-mail spam unsuspecting recipients. CAPTCHA is a challenge by a person or entity seeking to enter.

dannyrose12
01-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Generally, captcha is a way of verifying the validity of use of a certain online or website feature. It allows us to prevent spam from coming and doing its damage.

jaspercontracto
01-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Captcha is used to know if the user is really a human and not just a programmed robot. It would display figures which contains letters and/or numbers in which the user would identify and the robots wouldn't. That way, spammers would be prevented to spam on your website.

When it comes to integrating that on your website, Google is you best friend! So, good luck!

febianche
02-04-2011, 12:09 PM
It is automatically generating challenge that human can pass but not the computer. Humans can read distorted text which can't be read by computers. It is used for preventing comment spam and protecting website registrations, also preventing dictionary attacks and worms/spams.

joomlads07
02-15-2011, 06:00 AM
CAPTCPA is mainly used to prevent automated software (bots) from performing actions on behalf of actual humans. For example while signing up for a new email account, you will come across a CAPTCHA at the end of the sign-up form so as to ensure that the form is filled out only by a legitimate human and not by any of the automated software or a computer bot. The main goal of CAPTCHA is to put forth a test which is simple and straight forward for any human to answer but for a computer, it is almost impossible to solve.

web_design_
02-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Captcha is basically a image to stop automated form Filling............

tommymiranda11
03-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Captcha is a human being verification structure that is developed my web developers to organize the quantity of spam and corruption event on World Wide Web.

alizabaith
03-15-2011, 11:45 PM
captcha is a type of challenge-test basically use in many place.it is used in computer task

yourmobisite
04-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Hello..

Captcha is a distorted image of letters and numbers used to prevent automated use of websites; Anything that a human must do to prove that they are not a computer

Fawadmalik
04-18-2011, 02:08 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine that the user is not run by a computer. The process involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type the letters of a distorted image, sometimes with the addition of an obscured sequence of letters or digits that appears on the screen.

website86
04-25-2011, 02:33 AM
Captcha is created to stop the automated submissions. If there is no captcha, u can do more than 2000 submission per day. If u want to include it, u have to pay for that. I have no idea about that.

durginchandler2
04-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Captcha is something which was created to interrupt automatic computer spam robots from filling out forms, gathering email addresses, and then sending out multitudinous email emails.

durginchandler2
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Captcha is something which was created to stoppage automated machine spam robots from stuff out forms, harvesting netmail addresses, and then sending out numberless email emails

jimmyadams321
05-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Captcha is a human being verification structure that is developed my web developers to organize the quantity of spam and corruption event on World Wide Web.

shanewatson456
05-19-2011, 01:09 AM
Captcha is a human verification system that has developed my web developers to manipulate the quantity of spam and adulteration taking place on the Internet.

billybowdan12
05-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Captcha is a human verification scheme created by site developers to be able to administer the spam quantity and adulteration through the Web.

nikyboye123
06-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Captcha is the human verification system created by web developers in order to manage the quantity of spam as well as adulteration through the internet.

schwa
06-07-2011, 03:23 AM
It is kind of tech to prevent auto-mated replies in many forums and blogs!

rebeccaasmit
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
By my opinion Captcha code is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails

danielvettori12
06-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Captcha is basically a human verification system and by applying this service you can easily stop the spams and adulteration in the internet.

mittchaljohnson
06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
CAPTCHA, human verification system created by Web developers can control the amount of spam and counterfeit goods via the Internet.

robwilley7
06-24-2011, 03:15 AM

Captcha is basically used on the websites for new registrations as well as for some securities purposes.

Simply these are the tests for the internet users that are they serious about the current work that's it.

Sanveed
06-24-2011, 02:55 PM
NCaptcha is much more advance than the traditional captcha system.

robwilley7
06-27-2011, 07:07 AM

CAPTCHA or Captcha (pronounced as cap-ch-uh) which stands for “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart” is a type of challenge-response test to ensure that the response is only generated by humans and not by a computer. In simple words, CAPTCHA is the word verification test that you will come across the end of a sign-up form while signing up for Gmail or Yahoo account. The following image shows the typical samples of CAPTCHA.

nazar2011
06-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Captcha is the coding language used to prevent the spamming and restricting the entry for the human only.There are lots of site available for providing Captcha service.You need to register there for getting it in your site.We need to do the entry according to the picture provided in the Captcha code.So, it will restrict the users.

darrinhicks011
06-30-2011, 05:38 AM
One of the most important human verification systems is Captcha. It has been developed by the web developers, just to manage the spam quantity.

alexfrued
07-01-2011, 09:37 AM
This is rally good information about Captcha. Its work as verification code.

Samuel
07-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I hate captcha, im sure there is bound to some way to check for humans that is easy on the eyes, maby click on a moving image for example, would be more fun also

justinparker
07-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Its like Verification code. Its verify your detail which you put in different websites, its work like security Pass.

alexfrued
07-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Whatever I know about CAPTCHA is that : CAPTCHA was created by Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, Nicholas J. Hopper of Carnegie Mellon University in 2000. Its a coding system and the code is used to prevent email robots and other automated programs from sending out spam to innocent email recipients hosted on a website.

steveborder123
07-05-2011, 12:19 AM
The Captcha is the human mode confirmation scheme shaped by web site creators in order to achieve the amount of spam blockage as well as debasement from side to side of the internet.

russellpinto123
07-05-2011, 06:52 AM
Generally, captcha is a way of verifying the validity of use of a certain online or website feature. It allows us to prevent spam from coming and doing its damage.

daevonking252
07-14-2011, 12:34 AM
There are free captcha's that you can get but as far as I've received, they don't stop a great deal of bots because they're pretty simple, for example a few digits perfectly lined up.

newyorkdd
07-14-2011, 04:04 AM

michaelyardy12
07-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Captcha is mainly used for thwarting the attempts of the spammers. Here an image is being placed which one has to write on a given box before presenting anything or before proceeding promote.

markwaugh09
07-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Capture is the human verification system was developed to manipulate the amount of spam and have been mixed on the Internet, in my Web developer.

twainmark10
07-15-2011, 02:10 AM
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails

Contract Jobs
07-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Here is something new Acronym of CAPTCHA is "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart".

Majority will be using this but, I am sure that out that 90% may not be knowing this.

adraingomes252
07-23-2011, 02:12 AM
Captcha is something which was produced to stop automatized computer spam robots from meeting out forms, harvesting email addresses, as well as then sending out countless spam emails.

nirma1230
07-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Some people and companies put those on their websites to make sure that the person filling out a form is actually human, and not a "bot" that will just submit a bunch of garbage or spam or try to fish for email addresses and such. The reason it uses highly distorted letters and numbers is that we humans are WAY better at recognizing them, even when they're all bent out of shape, than machines are. Even if a spam bot had optical character recognition (OCR) software, it would still find it nearly impossible to figure out what all those twisty, colourful shapes were, preventing it from giving the right answer to the captcha test, and keeping them out of the form's results. Hope that clears it up!

darrensmith786
08-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Captcha is a human verification scheme created by site developers to be able to administer the spam quantity and adulteration through the Web.

David Acer
08-08-2011, 06:15 AM
A Captcha is challenge to a person to verify that you are a Human

fetamy
08-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Place this code in your site...
<?php
session_start();
$ranStr = md5(microtime());
$ranStr = substr($ranStr, 0, 6);
$_SESSION['cap_code'] = $ranStr;
$newImage = imagecreatefromjpeg("cap_bg.jpg");
$txtColor = imagecolorallocate($newImage, 0, 0, 0);
imagestring($newImage, 5, 5, 5, $ranStr, $txtColor);
header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
imagejpeg($newImage);
?>

peterchris195
08-11-2011, 11:46 PM
CAPTCHA is a human verification program, created by the developers to the Web to manage the amount of spam and adulteration.

damienward232
08-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Captacha is a human verigfication for the development for web developers and the manipulation of the quantity of the spam and adulteration taking a place on the internet.

JerrickYeoh
08-17-2011, 11:16 PM
The CAPTCHA security image works by asking the website visitor to type in a code they see correctly.
A human can do this, but an automated computer
program cannot.

stephanramies31
08-29-2011, 04:34 AM
Captcha is something which was produced to stop automatized computer spam robots from filling out forms, reaping email addresses, and also then sending out countless spam emails.

charlsmith
08-29-2011, 05:16 AM

CAPTCHA is generally used for authenticate human..
You can store the image files of it in your database and store also the text file of answers in your database..
and then check if the user has entered the correct word or not..

andrewwhite345
08-31-2011, 03:53 AM
Captcha is an amazing tool which provides some facilities like- sending spam emails, harvesting email address, to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms etc.

dannyellis061
09-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Captcha is a type of challenge response test applied in computing to ensure that the reply is not generated by a computer. The procedure commonly involves computer asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade.

davidcameron321
09-07-2011, 05:48 AM
The thing we see as Captcha is to some degree a thing which was fashioned to halt automatic PC spamming robots from filling out online forms, reaping electronic mail addresses, and then directing out uncountable spam correspondences.

kyli.smith
09-13-2011, 01:06 AM
captcha is a puzzle. the text is given in a box, we have to see it n give the right answer in box which is empty.

cateespimsleur
09-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Its a simple java programe to aboid computer spaming nothing else.So give the captcha answers correctly.

seoxcell
09-14-2011, 07:36 AM
CAPTCHAs rely on visual perception, users unable to view a CAPTCHA due to a disability will be unable to perform the task protected by a CAPTCHA. Therefore, sites implementing CAPTCHAs may provide an audio version of the CAPTCHA in addition to the visual method.

daisy
09-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Captcha is basically used on the websites for new registrations as well as for some securities purposes.
Simply these are the tests for the internet users that are they serious about the current work that's it.

jamesbrown096
09-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Captcha is mainly used for thwarting the attempts of the spammers. Here an image is being placed which one has to write on a given box before submitting anything.

markdickson123
09-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Try to avoid spammers commonly used in the verification code. There is nothing here to present "in the box provided, or not an image that was written.

newsky
09-29-2011, 05:44 AM
A CAPTCHA ( /ˈkæptʃə/) is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are assumed to be unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. Thus, it is sometimes described as a reverse Turing test, because it is administered by a machine and targeted to a human, in contrast to the standard Turing test that is typically administered by a human and targeted to a machine. A common type of CAPTCHA requires the user to type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen.

albertpinto21
10-17-2011, 12:09 AM
It is a confirmation code which proves that the activity is not performed by any software. Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms.

aditd
10-24-2011, 05:17 PM

This is a method that stops machines and only allows real user to ... register for example. You can get free services for capthca. Just get the embedded code and past it in to your site.

Delois
10-25-2011, 02:27 AM
CAPTCHA is a image of words which is used to stop the spamming after filling the form. There are two types of the CAPTCHA, Audio and Visual.

pestindia86
10-27-2011, 07:24 AM
sorry i do not know ..thanks for share

newsky
10-27-2011, 10:00 AM
The term "CAPTCHA" was created in 2000 by Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, Nicholas J. Hopper of Carnegie Mellon University.

The CAPTCHA security image works by asking the website visitor to type in a code they see correctly.
A human can do this, but an automated computer
program cannot.

This is why just about all the big, well known websites are using them, like MSN, Yahoo, Google, Craigslist, and countless others.

shanmarsh2
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
CAPTCHA is the system where you have to type into a box the characters/words you see "hidden" in an image. This sort of system attempts to fight back against scripts/bots. In other words, by filling in the text it increases the likelihood that you're a human submitting a form :)

ricardopowell32
11-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Captcha is a human verification system that has developed my web developers to manipulate the amount of spam and adulteration taking place on the Internet.

carlhooper123
11-15-2011, 04:53 AM

colinwood07
11-15-2011, 07:03 AM
HI,

I think It is a best answer of captcha for understanding of layman..

pavankumar
11-21-2011, 07:45 AM
hi..
i know about captcha according to me captcha code was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms.captcha used to are mainly used by websites that offer services like online polls and registration forms.

pestindia86
11-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi,very good answer given by you,and is useful for us

ryanharris686
11-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Structure that helps the body to verify the organization's World Wide Web spam My Web developers to capture the amount of corruption.

albertmorrison3
12-14-2011, 12:58 AM
This thing termed as captcha is an appearance confirmation module that is castoff to confirm whether or not somebody is a real individual. Have you used it lately?

adamjohnson786
12-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Captcha is the human verification system that made web developers manipulate the amount of spam as well as adulteration happening online.

calvinjackson9
12-15-2011, 04:07 AM
CAPTCHA is the program used to protect sites against bots by getting and grading tests which can be passed by humans but not the latest computer programs.

sbsl
12-15-2011, 07:05 AM
i dont know the exact meaning... its a code which generate it self....

scottmoss262
12-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Many web developers to manipulate the quantity of spam and adulteration. Captcha is a human verification system.

morgandsouza786
12-20-2011, 11:07 PM
CAPTCHA is a human verification system developed by Web developers to work with me to have been the amount of impurities on the Internet and spam.

stevesmith963
01-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Captcha has been developed to prevent the activities of automated spam robots that are responsible for filling up of forms, obtaining email addresses and sending innumerable spam mails.

johnlucas786
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Captcha is a human verification method that has developed my web developers to manipulate the quantity of spam & adulteration taking place on the Web.

stevepinto123
01-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Captcha are some things that was created to prevent automated pc spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

poul111
01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Captcha is something which was created to stop computerized computer trash programs from submitting forms, farming messages, and then delivering out countless trash messages.

andreagassi786
01-30-2012, 11:40 PM
The thing called Captcha is a bit which was shaped to halt preset computer spam robots from filling out web forms. Have you see one of these?

gaurav467
01-31-2012, 06:40 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

miketaylor
01-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi..
Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, and control spamming.

miketaylor
01-31-2012, 12:38 PM
HI,

Captcha is something which was created to stop automated computer spam robots and form filling . and control spamming

venkatjaya
02-01-2012, 03:55 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot. For example, humans can read distorted text as the one shown below, but current computer programs can't:

software testing course chennai (http://www.accordinfo.in/)|testing training chennai (http://www.accordedu.com/)

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

Anthony
02-01-2012, 07:46 AM
CAPTCHA stands Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart.

WEB DESIGNERS (http://baltimorewebexperts.com/)

michaelholding1
02-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Captcha is the people cogent evidence system designed by web designers if you want to deal with the quality of trash as well as adulteration through the internet.

jhonybravo222
02-06-2012, 05:29 AM
capcha is a simple verification code

bobmarley063
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Captcha is a human verification system made by online developers to be able to assess the spam quantity and adulteration via the Web.

jenny123
02-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Captcha is a automated public turing test,these are crazy letters are a way to check if the person registering or trying to comment is a real live human being as opposed to a computer program attempting to spam the site.

joyanu
02-09-2012, 06:17 AM
By now all of us at one time or another have had to read a construed image and type the letters and numbers we saw into a textbox. This test is what is known as a CAPTCHA, and it prevents bots (programs created to spam websites among other objectives) from submitting a form on a website. The reason it prevents bots from submitting a form (and its agenda) is because bots can't decipher the text within an image, and thus it cannot fill out the correct response in the textbox. Although there are ways around CAPTCHAs for the most sophisticated bots, you can be relatively sure that a form submission is from a human in using this test.

plc training center in chennai (http://www.plctraininginchennai.com/)|
plc training center in chennai (http://www.technocratautomation.net/gallery.html)|

donrogers
02-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Some of these captcha are so hard to figure out that I just skip going into that site - I thing the people who make them are sadists and they have a good laugh thinking about the people trying to figure them out - why use letters like C S P... that you cant tell if they're capital - It's like google ranking - It's a Power tool - makes them feel so important

abramsonsmith
02-10-2012, 06:17 AM
CAPTCPA is mainly used to prevent automated software (bots) from performing actions on behalf of actual humans. For example while signing up for a new email account, you will come across a CAPTCHA at the end of the sign-up form so as to ensure that the form is filled out only by a legitimate human and not by any of the automated software or a computer bot.

justinallen
02-13-2012, 04:42 AM
Having captcha in your side is a great way of fending off spammers, in case you do not require doing the trouble of finding hem after the other. most forums and sites nowadays that offer membership have captcha to prevent spamming and site overload by bots, it is a nice investment for a first rate site.

pravinkumar
02-14-2012, 04:24 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass. CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart'. Captcha Image verification,Captcha Image,Image Verification Code these are the names which represent Captcha code.

venkatjaya
02-16-2012, 01:39 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot. For example, humans can read distorted text as the one shown below, but current computer programs can't:

pdms training centres chennai (http://www.pdmstraining.in/)|pdms training centres chennai (http://www.kagira.com/training-about-us.php)

.................................................. ...............................

kcmedia
02-16-2012, 03:07 AM

That's right i also add one thing that free captcha is available but they are not very effective to stop spam bots. so buy...

frank10
02-16-2012, 05:45 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. The process usually involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are assumed to be unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human.

Restaurant Software (http://www.epospos.com/)

josephdawson123
02-17-2012, 04:24 AM
The term Captcha is largely being used for upsetting the attempts of the spammers. In here an image is put which one has to write on a given box earlier than submitting something or before going on further.

josephdawson123
02-17-2012, 04:36 AM
The term Captcha is largely being used for upsetting the attempts of the spammers. In here an image is put which one has to write on a given box earlier than submitting something or before going on further.

JohnAbraham
02-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Do anyone have idea about ReCaptcha?

nathanbracken12
02-18-2012, 04:53 AM
Captcha is mainly used for thwarting the attempts of the spammers. Here an image is being placed which one has to write on a given box before submitting anything or before proceeding further.

johnbent15
02-21-2012, 03:12 AM
The thing that we call as the CAPTCHA is something that we really see these days very frequently. However, are you aware of its real uses?

girdharkumar
02-21-2012, 06:09 AM
mainly Captcha option available when you register and do other security related work . captch work like a security. it prove that present user is human and not a spammer.

sbsl
02-21-2012, 07:36 AM
captcha contain words .it is used to prevent spamming and automated submissions.: fire :

belljose8
02-23-2012, 05:20 AM
Usually, how does it amount if you subscribe for a captcha service? Many websites are absolutely accomplishing applying this to avoid spam. At first, I was absolutely apprehensive what is it all about and what it is for but eventually, I got it! And it is actual important for websites that crave registration.

luisboyd12
03-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Captcha is a string of letters which are randomly produce. Basically, when we submit the online forms, the Capcha comes up. It is verification for the submitter’s authenticity.

anandtechendeav
03-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Captcha is nothing but the verification code, is you are the correct person to give reply or correct user to login,like this there are for so many verifications.

tecnocraft
03-09-2012, 08:31 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer....
Send Free SMS (http://www.DegeSMS.com/send-free-sms)
Live Cricket (http://www.cric43.com)

Openxcell Inc
03-13-2012, 03:09 AM
It is one type of images which contain the text to identify the human being. Most of the programming is used to spam the data like creating many data with using programming. These how affects on the memory conservation which is of full of waste. So taking these under consideration Captcha is introduced to identify the human work.

pedroshaw12
04-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Ever filled out the little word verification tests displayed at the bottom of sign-up forms, and wondered why they were placed there? What do you have to say on this? Please share.

hedbergfrost
04-13-2012, 02:30 AM
I believe that first of all you need to do the search for it. As ussual that is paid So are you ready to pay for the captcha?

MohsinSAG
04-13-2012, 05:51 AM
There are many auto gendered code for captcha you just need to copy and past the code on your website to use the option.

tylerhall026
04-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Captcha is the test which website owner use to avoid spams. Here, the visitors have to type some letters or digits, which are in distorted form.

microsoftcygne
04-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Hello..
A captcha is an image that contains a numerical or alphabetic code used to verify that a human, rather than a computer, is entering data...

branding labels
04-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Captcha is used to block spammers, if you are having word press site then you can use captcha plugin for your site.

godric
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Captcha is a method to lessen the spam or bots accessing your websites. One quick note to consider is that it is NOT an additional security. There are alot of systems and programs that bypass captcha. These are free and paid. You can either use a captcha from providers like recaptcha or create one from a script like javascript.

adumpaul
04-18-2012, 07:09 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine that the user is not run by a computer. The process involves one computer (a server) asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to generate and grade. Because other computers are unable to solve the CAPTCHA, any user entering a correct solution is presumed to be human. A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type the letters of a distorted image, sometimes with the addition of an obscured sequence of letters or digits that appears on the screen.

thomasedison18
04-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Ever filled out the little word verification tests displayed at the bottom of sign-up forms, and wondered why they were placed there? Please share your views on this. Thanks!

markpaul321
04-30-2012, 05:33 AM
This is a kind of mechanism which takes place in order to put an end to automated computer spam robots. The mechanism has great online abilities.

brianhenry678
05-01-2012, 08:29 AM
CAPTCHA is a validation tool that requires a person to type in the text that they see in a graphic in order to submit a form. It is used to confirm that the form is coming from a real person and not something automated.

To check whether the captcha was successsful

Add the following PHP in your form processing page:

require_once('recaptchalib.php');
if ($_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]) {
$resp = recaptcha_check_answer ("private_API_key",
$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"],
$_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"],
$_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]);

if ($resp->is_valid) {
# they got the captcha right
echo "Do something here, such as setting a variable you can use later.";
} else {
# set the error code so that we can display it
$error = $resp->error;
}
}

Change private_API_key to the one you received when you signed up.
To display the captcha:

Add the following PHP in the page that will display the form:

require_once('recaptchalib.php');
echo recaptcha_get_html("public_API_key", $error);

Change public_API_key to the one you received when you signed up.

rossmark84
05-09-2012, 01:42 AM
This is basically an anti-spam filter that the websites offer. Whenever you go to fill up some online form, you will get this. Please share more information on this.

colehill03
05-09-2012, 04:28 AM
You encounter them on lots of web sites - even on Google.com. The wavy letters with lines around and through them, some punctuation, dots, and mixed up lower and uppercase letters.

MidGate
05-09-2012, 04:31 AM
It's some sort of validation image that tries to avoid spammers or bots to tented get on your website, the most common is the captcha from google right now, but u can create your own image verification using php and a background image.

The nex methods that the website are implementing is that u have to fill the end of a word, that word is aleatory as well.

Thoose are security measures.

franklinlama
05-24-2012, 01:35 AM
It is a process to avoid spams affecting the websites. Initially it was not to my understanding. It is very integral to registering a website and its functioning.

rabia
05-25-2012, 07:30 AM
Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer.

marketing3
05-25-2012, 10:03 AM
I agree to that comment that....... captcha code is just like a verificationn code which is normally required to login on any website............... or any software on website................... it is normally in text......... and numbers

johnterry356
05-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Captcha as we all know it is the means of the web based site owners to determine if the users are really human and not those automated bots that fill up forms in order to spam sites.

josephlobo072
06-04-2012, 04:28 AM
The captcha can help you in a number of ways and they are certainly going to play a big role in the budget planning that you have in place. With the help of these you can surely cut down on the prices of a lot of things.

davidwatson789
06-12-2012, 12:56 AM
CAPTCHA, but are made to stop spam robots from your computer to send spam e-mail address harvesting of about fill out the form, countless, automated.

glenjohnson44
06-16-2012, 05:13 AM
CAPTCHA is a human verification system was developed by my Web developers to manipulate the amount of adulteration has been done on the Internet and spam.

benjaminpierce1
06-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I really understand the relevance of the CAPTCHA but then I would like to know how much I would have to spend if I will be using it on my site these days. Can you help me here guys?

ashish123
06-20-2012, 07:27 AM
hi.............
CAPTCHA is secure your site. and this is checqe human is use the site not robot.

pooja123
06-20-2012, 08:08 AM
Captcha is a best security code of your site.

Felicia
06-20-2012, 09:51 AM
CAPTCHA is a response check in computing that ensures that a response isn't being generated by a laptop. as an example, humans will browse distorted text as shown during a Captcha however laptop programs can’t.

anusha
06-21-2012, 08:08 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot. It Prevents Comment Spam in Blogs,Protecting Website Registration,Preventing Dictionary Attacks,Search Engine Bots.

petesampras321
07-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Captcha is very popular ways of harassing the spammers. You will easily get rid of various types of spammers with the help of this effective tool.

biber
07-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Its best for stop direct robot spam. Its very important for a good and safe submission.

trickvogas
07-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Captcha is the verification code you enter for verification and confirms that the user is a human or any bot.

stevetamer
07-10-2012, 09:09 PM
is a human verification system

Jestin07
07-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Captcha means receive any file or images or any video clip.

adison
07-13-2012, 08:22 AM
It is a type of security measure challenge test it provide information the given response is not generated by computer.this is a great way to ensure the website.. CAPTCHA offer u protection from spam and password decyprtion by asking asimple question and prove you are ahuman not acomputer.

ashish123
07-14-2012, 03:25 AM
A CAPTCHA is a program that can generate and grade tests that humans can pass but current computer programs cannot.

toussaintamable
07-14-2012, 05:10 AM

kimberlymitchel
07-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Short for completely automated public turing test to tell computers and humans apart, a technique used by a computer to tell if it is interacting with a human or another computer. Because computing is becoming pervasive, and computerized tasks and services are commonplace, the need for increased levels of security has led to the development of this way for computers to ensure that they are dealing with humans in situations where human interaction is essential to security.

B2Bexpert
07-16-2012, 04:44 AM
A common type of CAPTCHA requires that the user type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen

locke815
07-17-2012, 05:14 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person. The process usually involves a computer asking a user to complete a simple test which the computer is able to grade.

SandeepKumar
07-17-2012, 07:00 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person.

ashokkumar
07-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Captcha is verification code.It stop registration by robote which was created to stop automated computer spam robots from filling out forms, harvesting email addresses, and then sending out countless spam emails.

zackwilliam1
07-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Very useful tips and suggestions regarding Captcha i really appreciate it.

Michaelbevan321
07-19-2012, 12:13 AM
Here, the image is placed in which submitted a write to a given frame, or further.

jordenstive
07-19-2012, 05:27 AM
CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart. Also, it is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 08:07 AM
A CAPTCHA or Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer

topairportcars1
07-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Many web services also including Google and use CAPTCHA to help prevent unauthorized account entry. You may also see CAPTCHA on any sites that most provide access to sensitive information, like bank and credit card accounts.

juanbeach
07-25-2012, 05:36 AM
A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person

johnanne
07-25-2012, 02:37 PM
The term CAPTCHA may sound strange at first but honestly we're all using it everyday of our lives. Many Captcha or challenge systems only allow people with perfect vision, perfect hearing, and people who can figure out a specific computer puzzle. It's main goal is to prevent automated actions, in various situations.

Gaqua77
07-26-2012, 07:53 AM
For the prevention of web spam by auto robots & automated data entry programs captcha is induced. U can have it's html code from the web & place it in your site.

collinhenry04
07-30-2012, 04:37 AM
I really understand the relevance of the CAPTCHA but then I would like to know how much I would have to spend if I will be using it on my site these days. Can you help me here guys?

chrisgayle321
08-02-2012, 11:49 PM
The thing called as the Captcha is a human confirmation system completed by online designers to be capable to evaluate the spam amount and sullying thru the Web.

angelowperera
08-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Captcha is basically a human verification system that is introduced by the online developers to be able to assess the spam quantity and adulteration via the Web.