PDA

View Full Version : which will give the more inquiries and leads in SEO or PPC?

regainhairsolut
02-02-2015, 07:56 AM
I have hair transplant website.I need to get more customers through the website to my business.
So i need to know which will give the more inquiries and leads in SEO or PPC?

deepakrajput
02-04-2015, 01:56 PM
PPC is able to gives more inquiries for your business because these results are shown by Google above the search engine results.

jasonhalle
02-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Both PPC and SEO can give you leads. The basic difference is PPC is a paid service while SEO is a free option. One thing more I want to mention here that SEO is a long-term process, and it provides you inquiry until your keywords are in ranking.PPC is a paid service so you have to spend money to remain in the paid listing area. However, both can provide you the business.

karthir
02-05-2015, 08:59 AM
for busniess ppc is best but seo aded means good strenth for busniess

rousellwall
02-11-2015, 02:39 AM
SEO and PPC, the both are effective method of marketing, but we all know that PPC is paid method to get instant traffic while SEO is time consuming method. So, PPC is the better option between of them.

daviddakarai
02-11-2015, 07:49 AM
clients with the proper analytics in place have found that organic search (SEO) leads to many more sales than paid online advertising. Some find that SEO visits convert to sales more than ten times better than PPC.