PDA

View Full Version : which reselling

transilvania
05-13-2009, 04:50 AM
You know to find a reliable reseller account isn't easy and I bare in mind two companies to use it from - innohosting.com and glowhost.com. I have read many entrancing feedbacks of them and wonder which one you would use being in my place.
Thanks.

RackSolidHost
05-13-2009, 05:23 AM
i read good reviews about innohosting.

LDHosting
05-13-2009, 12:42 PM
I have no experience with either of these, but all the forums I visit seem to recommend glowhost. This is the first time I see innohosting mentioned, but it doesn't neccessarily mean anything about the quality.

Hoster
05-14-2009, 08:33 AM
I would recommend you to look up such companies as gazzin.com which is attractive by resourceful and inexpensive, stable plans for hosting on stable servers, and offering a month of free use and also such host as a2hosting.com which is offering good plans and stable resourceful reseller hosting with number of useful bonuses.

Glow
05-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Hostgator.com, espinda.com can be considered as good web hosting providers. Their main advantage customer service which is actually awesome according to the good feedbacks.

rumsfo
05-21-2009, 03:10 AM
Well. What is your initial goals and request?
I assume that you need to specify that. Because the companies you have mentored are different and I assume have different offerings

Cheers

Callisto
05-23-2009, 03:25 AM
I have never had a reseller account, but I havу had a good shared experience with mmhosting.com which also offers reselling. I suppose they could be considered as well, because I may say this company is providing excellent service..

~ServerPoint~
05-23-2009, 03:34 AM
What are the requirements you have? I believe they are diffrent by them?
How much are you able to spend for the web hosting?

klimm
05-29-2009, 03:41 AM
Think glowhost.com reseller plans are more attractive due to the amount of resources they offer and prices are lower. plus you may use a discount - 2FREEMONTHS to get services from them cheaper.

rumsfo
06-02-2009, 05:04 AM
I assume that any company is unique and you need to understand that while doing the search for the reseller account.
Have you visited advertising section here?

grimlins
06-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Reselling ... there are many reseller offers but to choose the right one isn't easy.
Glowhost as well as Innohosting are two reputable companies whose services are well-known due to their excellent support and high uptime with an active support.

Peligino
06-04-2009, 08:17 AM
What are your requirements?
I have seen attractive and affordable reseller plans offered apthost.com which provides 99.9% network uptime guarantee and fast hosting services. You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

VEXXHOST
06-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Suggest You look for a provider that use cPanel and WHM for reseller accounts, also make sure how many domains you can have in your account.

footylad
06-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Go for VPS and pick resellers with cPanel 11 and WHM to enhance your business i sell them if your intrested

Footylad

Alcatrazz
06-17-2009, 09:24 AM
I believe dayanahost.com has really attractive reseller offers and has tro be considered as one of the most experienced in this sphere, being online since 2003.

wasp
07-03-2009, 09:36 AM
^Agree about Dayana Host^

This company is the one I was really glad to work with. It hosted my site with professional care and stability for such low cost, that I suppose it is nothing cheaper of the same quality.

SnickyH
07-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Im sure this doesn't help but I haven't heard anything on either of those... I absolutely love JustHost however, strongly recommend checking them out if you haven't yet!