PDA

View Full Version : SSD VPS Search

Corrazon
02-06-2015, 08:02 AM
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering ssd vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) offered ssd vps hosting plans.
I need about 30 GB of space, 1 GB of ram and 450 GB of bandwidth.

paullopez
02-09-2015, 06:38 AM
For comparison consider Digital Ocean, they also offer SSD VPS.

BerthaJones
02-09-2015, 03:36 PM
When it comes to SSD VPS hosting, you can use 4goodhosting.com without any problems. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources. Pricing is competitive. Customer service is always fast when responding to my support questions. Out of all the hosting i have tried, it is the most fast and fantastic one. If I were you, I will definitely call them and you'll receive immediate response.

Pravin
02-10-2015, 02:41 AM
When it comes to SSD VPS hosting, you can use 4goodhosting.com without any problems. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources. Pricing is competitive. Customer service is always fast when responding to my support questions. Out of all the hosting i have tried, it is the most fast and fantastic one. If I were you, I will definitely call them and you'll receive immediate response.

I dont get why someone would even recommend a hosting when their site is not even functioning properly...OP you can maybe try searching for reviews online and compare the plans of best 5 providers then maybe come to the conclusion as to which hosting you want to prefer as per your needs.

Bull
02-10-2015, 04:33 AM
I like kvchosting.com - the price for their ssd vps hosting (http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost/vps-web-hosting.html) deals is great.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me: Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS February 13th 2015, Midnight!

I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

Hosting&Designs
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Remember, that there are VPS providers that offer SSD and put more accounts on the server due to faster SSD drives, so the speed can be the same as a SATA drive...

Snoopy
02-11-2015, 07:58 AM
I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

paullopez
02-13-2015, 06:05 AM
I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

Could you please share the domain that you are currently hosting them? :)

Geekion
02-16-2015, 05:40 PM
there is alot pf providers but make sure first is it providing pure or cached SSD and it also depends on ur budget

charcoal
02-18-2015, 09:33 AM
I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

ThatGuy
02-25-2015, 08:05 AM
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Glow
04-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Zetservers.com (http://Zetservers.com/) ssd vps packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus!
Rock solid control panel.

Bala Bharat
04-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Better go for Digital Ocean if you want reliability and ease of use.

Adam001
05-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
This is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet. Kvchosting.com (http://kvcwebhost.com/) is reliable one to get ssd vps plans.