PDA

View Full Version : Semantic SEO

vikas_patel
02-10-2015, 12:00 AM
I just came across a new word and that is Semantic SEO, is there any one who knows about the term Semantic seo...
Please help and share your knowledge about Semantic Seo.

anirban09P
02-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Semantic SEO, yet another new term that’s hitting the online airwaves. The SEO world can be volatile, unpredictable, and frustrating. I guess that’s why I love it so much, as it stretches my imagination and challenges my skill-sets. You have to be ready when Google makes another change to their algorithm (Panda, Penguin, or otherwise). Keeping up to date is a full-time job. So, what is semantic SEO? I’ll explain it and provide a couple of resources if you want to dig in a bit more.

edwina
02-17-2015, 04:10 AM
Semantic seo is the process of indexing and retrieval method that establishes pattens in the relationship between the terms in blocks of text.
Semantic seo is way for Google do better determine the relevancy of a page.

petersonangela
02-17-2015, 04:57 AM
Semantic search is an inquiry or an inquiry or an activity that creates significant results, actually when the recovered things contain none of the question terms, or the pursuit includes no question content whatsoever.

rvtrainingchd
02-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Semantic search is a search or an action that produces meaningful result. Semantic search uses artificial intelligence to understand the searcher’s intent and the meaning of the query and not parsing through keywords like a dictionary.