PDA

View Full Version : How to check manually if my website is spam or not?

regainhairsolut
02-17-2015, 09:40 AM
How to check manually if my website is spam or not?If spam means what is the next procedure to fix that spam?

deepakrajput
02-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Website can have two type of spam like either content OR links. Do complete SEO analysis of your website to check it.

RH-Calvin
02-17-2015, 01:26 PM
Check back your website content and website backlinks to know more about spam. A high quality unique content with relevant backlinks will help your website to prevent from any search engine penalty.

dennis123
02-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Every steps important in on page seo like meta tag, H1 to H6 tag, inter linking, robot, google analysis, webmaster, heder and footer, alt tag, image optimization etc

AvniShergill
02-18-2015, 05:13 AM
How to check manually if my website is spam or not?If spam means what is the next procedure to fix that spam?

Check the quality of backlink your website is having, if the backlink is from high quality websites then it your website will not be having spamy backlinks. On the other hand if website is having low quality backlink, than you need to disavow those links and build quality backlinks.

AllenTrendin
02-18-2015, 06:01 AM
If your site isn't appearing in search results, or isn't performing as well as it once did, we recommend checking the manual action page and taking steps to address the problem.
View the manual action page:
1. On the Webmaster Tools Dashboard, click Search Traffic
2. Click Manual actions.
3. Review any manual actions are listed. Once you've addressed these problems , and are sure that your site follows the Webmaster Guidelines, click Request a review to ask Google to reconsider your site.