PDA

View Full Version : Making a career in SEO

Oracle
05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Main reason for making career in SEO are:

1. High demand of SEO experts.
2. High salary packages and great work culture.
3. New, emerging field therefore less competition and vast scope in future.
4. High recognition in foreign countries.
5. Lots of learning and innovative work.
6. SEO is already accepted as a career.
7. Saturation in other fields like Engineering, designers, medical fields.
8. Internet Savvies work of interest.
9. No entry barriers or age limitation.
10. High incentives and bonus structures as it is also a branch of sales and marketin

~ServerPoint~
05-20-2009, 04:34 AM
So who you are?
You seems take part in evry thread in here and what is the idea of being extra active here?

alexissamantha
06-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks for sharing with us nice tips,,,,

BurkleJ
06-17-2009, 02:33 PM
I think the biggest reason I have seen is people like to work from home.

divorce certifi
06-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the successful methods of advertising today. Anyone can learn, practice, and gain experience from optimizing technique. As Internet today, is the most convenient and cost effective means of communication, online advertising, especially through SEO means can work wonders for those vying to remain the cynosure in the business world.

Traditional Vs. Online Advertising – Which is the Best?

Earlier, traditional advertising was the only way to promote a product. It was costly, time consuming, and laborious. However, an expert in online advertising, such as SEO, Pay-per-Click (PPC), etc. would be able to quash all these factors through apt SEO methods – making it the viable, affordable, and quick way to promote a company or product.
A career in conventional advertising is stereotyped and requires full attention from those who pursue this option. On the other hand, an SEO expert does not have to invest in large amount –either money or time. The return would however, be unexpectedly high.
So, while you are making a career choice in advertising, why not choose a medium which appeals to the global market and is measurable as well? SEO can be the best medium to satisfy incumbent professionals who want to make it big in the market.
SEO marketing also allows professionals to communicate with the customers to understand their needs. While an ad in a billboard would be a passive way to reach out to the mass, the same is not true for SEO marketing. Through SEO, an expert would be able to charter a customized product or service for a customer.

Benzen David
06-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Well, SEO works are not so easy. It's really so much challenging. Afterall, now a days it has a high demand & necessity of SEO is beyong dispute. So making career in SEO can be a good option to shine.

Uberstre-Chris
06-18-2009, 04:48 AM
I agree with all the cited advantages of having a career in SEO. This gives an SEO expert his dream of having the ultimate financial growth!

Jenie0109
06-18-2009, 11:17 PM
even we experienced economic crisis... Seo is still on demand when it comes to e-commerce and web apps development

evans11
06-20-2009, 01:39 AM
I know only one thing that if you have a good knowledge of SEO will help you on making good money from your site.

Jenie0109
06-21-2009, 11:02 PM
internet so far is one of the good ways how to earn good profits

bermuda
06-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Well, everyone is interested in becoming an expert SEO and getting a top paying job but when you take a look at the real world, and see how websites are ranking, you may reconsider your idea because SEO jobs may look lucrative but the optimization world is far more complicated than you may think it is.

Jenie0109
06-23-2009, 11:41 PM
there's a lot more to learn in SEO...Ideas and strategies are continual for you to cope up and be on top in this kind of business..

arslan220
07-13-2009, 04:25 AM
yes seo is a good career.

jackson
11-09-2009, 05:56 AM
SEO is an interesting career which made me to know internet can turn anyones life.

kickmoko
11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I think the biggest reason I have seen is people like to work from home.

yeah..I totally agree with you..as a seo i prefer to work home base...

desozapeaterr
11-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Well SEO had a bright future and peoples are now take a interest in SEO field which is very good to all SEO developers.

abdul01232
03-22-2017, 05:52 AM
SEO make a great career.