PDA

View Full Version : Is supremeservers reliable?

Snoopy
03-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Hello forum, I want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, I'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
One of my friends recommended me to deal with supremeservers.com - Is it reliable hosting provider?

KingServers01
03-08-2015, 10:28 AM
I have never heard of them.. have you tried looking up for their reviews on web hosting review sites?

RH-Calvin
03-09-2015, 02:08 AM
You can check them out in various hosting reviews in various web hosting forums. Hosting reviews will tell more about their reliability and stability of servers and also about their customer support.

Pravin
03-09-2015, 05:59 AM
Never really heard about them but just did a google search and they seem to be having some really good reviews about the plans they seem to offer. OP next time when you try to find about any company info. make sure you research about the company on different hosting review sites.

om2580
03-09-2015, 07:17 AM
you can their reviews section it will help you to know about their service and support

ThatGuy
03-19-2015, 05:43 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research supremeservers.com (http://www.supremeservers.com/) is the best VPS host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

bagful_webhost
03-20-2015, 05:48 AM
supreme server? i heard about it first time here, will gonna study em.

transilvania
03-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Quality VPS deals can be got from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
VPS hosting from them brings the power and features of a dedicated server at a much lower price point. All of their VPS hosting plans include full root access, allowing you to customize the VPS to your specific needs.

Corrazon
03-25-2015, 06:25 AM
According to my knowledge with hosting from supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team

BerthaJones
04-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Try more reliable options like 4goodhosting.com. They offer the most fast and decent hosting service based on my long experience. Customer service is really helpful and very fast to respond. Servers have reliable performance and aren't overloaded. My sites are very safe and secure. So far I have no regrets and complaints with this host. If I were you, I will definitely switch over.

hnc_huong
04-24-2015, 06:02 AM
i'm waiting for the best answer of this question, hehe

grimlins
04-27-2015, 06:02 AM
Have a look at VPS deals from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com.
They have servers which are supported well and prices are competitive.
Their technicians are skillful and fast in solving problems if they occur.

charcoal
04-28-2015, 09:07 AM
If you are in search of quality vps provider you should definitely go with Aspnix.com (https://aspnix.com/). You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.

Bobby
05-04-2015, 07:59 AM
You may use a VPS deal from keenweb.co.uk and hostsailor.com.
They have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are competitive. Using them means you are a successful webmaster.

GreenLionNet
05-06-2015, 01:33 AM
You should research about the company on Google, go through the review sites and see what their users have to say about their service and reliability.

transilvania
05-21-2015, 09:56 AM
You may use VPS deals from Greenlionnet.com and QHoster.com.
They provide quality servers with high uptime and attractive payment methods.
Prices are competitive.

SerinaMAhren
06-12-2015, 03:59 AM
For VPS hosting PowerUpHosting is the viable choice. The features they offer is nearly endless and the servers are extremely reliable. You will never experience any downtime or interruption. Customer service is prompt and always available 24 hours. I am happy to say that my experience for almost a year has continued to be excellent and simply amazing. Go ahead and contact them today.