PDA

View Full Version : Factors to consider for reducing bounce rate

Pravin
03-06-2015, 07:32 AM
From a couple of last days I can see some type of increase in bounce rate and look forward to work on it. Can someone tell me which factors needs to be implemented that can help in reducing the bounce rate of website?

RH-Calvin
03-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Here are some factors which you can consider to reduce the bounce rate of your website:

1. Good content
2. Quick loading time of your website
3. Informative webpage and easy navigation

FilippoVespa
03-06-2015, 01:14 PM
You should find out, Where from(Page) peoples are dropping. You can get this info via Google webmaster tool. Then you should research on that page to find out the errors... Most of the the times it happened due to bad or uninformative content. You should change that page with quality content or other things to make that page informative or attractive.

minichil
03-08-2015, 08:27 AM
nice post thanks

KingServers01
03-08-2015, 10:31 AM
You should improve the look of your website, have short but informative content, good graphics and easy navigation option.

Kalpart
03-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Factors to consider for reducing bounce rate are:
1. Provide relevant content
2. Keep a clear navigation path/menu
3. Speed up the pageload using Google Page Speed plugin
4. Place a search function prominently
5. Get rid of pop-up ads

AvniShergill
03-09-2015, 07:39 AM
From a couple of last days I can see some type of increase in bounce rate and look forward to work on it. Can someone tell me which factors needs to be implemented that can help in reducing the bounce rate of website?

Some tips to reduce bounce rate:

1. If you have a single page website, you need to make sure that your page loads faster on mobile devices and has a clear call to action.
2. You should confirm whether you have installed Google Analytics properly or not.
3. Be sure to keep your website’s navigation
4. Your website navigation should be not confusing.
5. Your website should be mobile friendly.

rvtrainingchd
03-09-2015, 07:40 AM
The most powerful way to reduce bounce rate is to adjust it by calculating the time spent on a page.

CarolineMurphy
03-09-2015, 08:56 AM
There is some technique which helps to decrease bounce rate.

1. Give relevant information to User.
2. User friendly website.
3. Attractive website design.
4. use breadcrumb navigation.

dennis123
05-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Bounce rate can tell you whether your visitors are finding what they want when they arrive at your site, and whether they're interested enough in your content to explore your site further. Decrease it by posting unique and quality content, Improve site loading Time.