PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress or Weebly?

James_T
03-14-2015, 02:23 AM
Which is best to promote contents, a word-press or Weebly?

vikas_patel
03-14-2015, 03:45 AM
Weebly is pretty nice in that someone that knows nothing about HTML much less CSS can design a pretty decent looking site in it. They can then give this to a real web designer if they want to spruce it up and weebly supports CSS & JavaScript. You can get pretty far with weebly compared to hand coding HTML, CSS & JavaScript.

Sometimes you need something more than a 5 page brochure site like a blog or an e-commerce store that calls for something else.

astuartspindlow
03-16-2015, 09:14 AM
I think Wordpress is the best.

widere85
03-17-2015, 03:15 AM
I go for Weebly. The main benefit of Weebly is that you can see thing getting built directly in front of your eyes. Weebly gives you a more intuitive way of building websites.

RH-Calvin
03-17-2015, 03:19 AM
I would prefer going with WordPress as it provides more customization and is very user friendly to build blogs and websites. It supports various plugins that help to promote your website in search engines.

jenniferjohner
03-17-2015, 04:07 AM
Weebly allows you to create websites and Wordpress is one of the best platforms for blogging. Both have good platforms with their advantages and disadvantages. It depends on you which platform is more suitable for you.

amandagentle
03-17-2015, 04:26 AM
I think both are good for website. Do-follow back-links benefited to website.

sheenagoyal13
03-17-2015, 07:41 AM
according to me weebly is the best option comparison to WordPress.

joshaidan
03-17-2015, 08:27 AM
Both website is good to post contents.

irfan
03-18-2015, 12:56 AM
Wordpress is much better then weebly. Wordpress is well known then weebly.

patel_rosh
03-18-2015, 02:07 AM
Cannot compare an Elephant with an Ant!!! Come on everyone's using wordpress these days days!! so how come you compare Weebly with wordpress..??

avvntech
03-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Word press is better than Weebly for content promotion because Wordpress is reputed website than weebly.

nancyisabell
03-18-2015, 04:12 AM
Both are good but weebly is very good for SEO.

sigmaseo
07-21-2015, 12:24 AM
It depends on you which platform is more suitable for you.

christianenderb
07-21-2015, 02:15 AM
Both are good site but i like wordpress

netster
07-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Both are good. Simple layouts may be best for users and search engines ...
Good Luck

fishpawnbroker
08-11-2015, 02:21 AM
Both are best but WP is best for seo ,

riprook7
08-11-2015, 07:19 AM
WordPress us the best.

ShaliniVerma
08-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Both sites are good but I will prefer wordpress because wordpress offers more tools, freedom, and flexibility. All of these things make it possible for you to build a website the way you want.

chrisgeitz
08-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Both are best but It depends on you which platform is more suitable for you.

jacobsmith1
08-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Both are best.

MitraVarghese
08-12-2015, 05:28 AM
Word press is better than weebly as it provide lots of plugins for creating website .Word press sites are seo friendly as well.

complete
08-12-2015, 06:03 AM
I think Wordpress is the best blogging site compared to weebly.

Fadia Sheetal
08-12-2015, 06:32 AM
Getting links from high pr websites is always good either it is wordpress or weebly bcoz both are high pr websites

dennis123
08-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Wordpress there are so many amazing things you can do with WordPress.

Shanyn Thomas
08-14-2015, 02:11 AM
Both are good for us.

MitraVarghese
08-14-2015, 04:25 AM
Word press is good for creating website as compare to weebly as it provides lots of plugins & the sites created in wordpress is seo friendly.

deepakrajput
08-14-2015, 06:07 AM
WordPress have many free SEO plugins, But weebly sites can rank quickly.

Alexander333
09-29-2015, 04:14 AM
For content promotion Word Press is best.

Nishan Dass
09-29-2015, 05:14 AM
I would go for wordpress

mani ge3e
09-29-2015, 09:05 AM
The web is no doubt rife with modern technology. And with this advance in technology, the globe is now like an international neighborhood. One of these superb advancements that have brought everybody in the globe together is e-Commerce or e-business. E-Commerce will enable anyone to invest in or procure any item or service from any other elements of the world at any time. This kind of a buyer will just have to type something similar to his required product on the search engine and he is virtually sure to get the item even without having leaving his place of abode. E-business is now very fantastic and efficient. But it can even now be made to be more effective by creating excellent marketing plans, creating very attractive and formidable adverts displaying great goods on a website that is already fortified with awesome add-ons.
So to create a superior e-business websites requires the use of a beneficial content management systems (CMS). Some of them are Dreamweavers, Joomla, Cmails, Wordpress and lots of more. One of the mostly used content management software today is Wordpress. This is because it is very easy to install and setup. It can be easily customized to one's need and configuring does not take more than a few hours. Several wordpress themes are available now for free or at relatively cheap prize. Applying this software, one can enable interaction with clients and customers through comments that can easily be initiated on the web page. This great CMS application can equally be used to create web pages that are loved by those well known search engines. Above all, Wordpress can be fortified with quite a few useful ecommerce plug-ins which can assist the website owners to show and make available his solutions and still get his payment back instantaneously.

And as an online entrepreneur, once you have successfully setup your website with WordPress, the next thing you need to consider is how to sell your merchandise and services. While we have countless purchasing carts that can be used in this type of web pages, notable of them are Wp ecommerce and WP e-store. These two add-ons are very easy to use. They have been designed in such a way that even a novice can easily set it up one time. And if there is any problem one encounter while setting them up, one can easily get answer and assistance in one of those plug-in discussion boards available on the internet.
E-Store will make it possible for a producer to sell his solutions, whether they are tangible or digital in nature. If it is digital products like ebooks, mp3 software and others, every time an interested buyer make a request, the e-store will encrypt that goods downloadable link and will send it to the email address provided by the buyer. This way, the item universal resources locator (URL) of the item is never revealed to the customers. WP ecommerce on its own several solutions for instantaneously getting ready a store with WordPress.

Albert Stone
10-06-2015, 06:01 AM
Word press is somewhat better and easy option for doing content promotion, because word press is having various free and paid tools which will definitely help you in various ways.

guptaabhijit318
10-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Both are good, but WordPress is better than Weebly.

guyviauheadshot
10-07-2015, 02:04 AM
I think wordpress is best for promote contents.

sarveshseair
10-09-2015, 07:42 AM
WordPress is best platform to create free website or blog. WordPress provide full customized options according to our choice.

salman gee
10-09-2015, 08:36 AM
The rise of the world wide web has led to new wonders that we in no way would have dreamed of a few years ago. Persons would have in no way thought that mail could be received instantly, in a matter of seconds. Other people thought it was impossible to share your thoughts to the globe with out being a President of a country. That was then and they had been wrong. These days, the net has revolutionized man's way of communicating with one another.One of essentially the most common techniques to enjoy though producing dollars online is through blogging. Blogging is where you'll be able to write about any subject under the sun. You'll be able to even rant about anything that happened inside your life here. Fundamentally it is actually an on the internet diary of some sort but you'll be able to earn a decent quantity by way of blogging by writing specific topics that help promote items and services of certain businesses. You also have the choice to sell your articles or aid in delivering visitors to specific websites through your blog. Customizing your blog is also doable specially when working with the WordPress platform to generate unique themes for your weblog. You can also make money building custom WordPress themes.In order for you to make funds constructing custom WordPress themes you'll be needing your own web-site. After which you'll be able to start off offering various styles and designs to sell to bloggers.Now to create revenue building custom WordPress themes prosperous you must remember two points. Very first you need to have a general marketplace and a niche marketplace. Sell simple themes to the general market and make an effort to create unique themes to sell for the niche market at a premium price. Second, generally remember that becoming patient will be the key here. No one ever created it by way of overnight so keep it tight and maintain on developing those themes.
WordPress theme generator can significantly help in producing profit by means of your on the web company. It assists in creating a personalized theme for your web-site. A lot of web site owners do not mind investing funds in getting a WordPress theme generator as it is going to ultimately help them in making appealing and unique themes for their website.
A custom created web site will give your on the internet company a skilled look as compared to your competitors. Creating a WordPress theme just isn't an effortless job and demands plenty of understanding on numerous issues like coding, html, graphic designing, and so on. Even the skilled web site designers uncover it tricky to create use of all these elements in developing a WordPress theme.
This really is where theme generators come into play. Theme generators will allow you to generate attractive searching themes even when you are clueless about WP coding, and graphic designing. Moreover, it'll also save many cash which you may possibly invest on acquiring the services of a web designer so as to generate a customized WordPress template.

dennis123
10-21-2015, 07:26 AM
WordPress is best.

Newyorklimous
10-23-2015, 04:29 AM
Both platform are good but i used wordpress

cwvps
10-23-2015, 06:11 AM
I vote for WordPress. It looks way more professional than Weebly.

CarolinaFlores
10-23-2015, 07:06 AM
I also suggest weebly is the best.

mickeyfransis
05-18-2016, 12:15 AM
Weebly has proven to be a very good platform for those who do not have significant computer experience and want to work on their own website.

rahul3214
05-18-2016, 01:40 AM
wordpress is better than weebly. wordpress gave you customise the website and it is user friendly

hatschinacaps
05-18-2016, 02:19 AM
Word Press is the best.

StelaBrown
05-18-2016, 06:27 AM
In my opinion, Word press & Weebly both are very good platforms for promote your product through a content but Word press helps to rank quickly in search engine & also it provide more brand visibility.

Zopsoft
02-15-2017, 12:55 PM
You cannot modify weebly 100% according to you. But wordpress can be fully customised according to your needs !

Maitri_Shah
02-15-2017, 11:26 PM
Both blogs are good as part of web 2.0 and can help get better ranking.

chiragpatel108
02-15-2017, 11:28 PM
WordPress is the best for web 2.0 content marketing.

abdul01232
02-16-2017, 01:46 AM
Both are best in their own place. But I prefer Wordpress the most.

Educaindia2
02-17-2017, 05:01 AM
According to me Wordpress is best.

lokatto
02-18-2017, 06:28 AM
Wordpress for sure. It's the best platform for webmasters now

salenaadam
02-21-2017, 05:03 AM
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.