PDA

View Full Version : link issue

parita handa
03-17-2015, 06:23 AM
hey i have put a link on my web which domain is expired now so is there any chance that i can remove them ?
or they will be removed automatically ?

avvntech
03-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Hi Parita,
No needs to remove that links which you have submitted on the web. But you have activate you expired domain then it will work continuously without any problem.

RH-Calvin
03-18-2015, 02:52 PM
You need to contact the webmaster if he is renewing his domain, or you need to wait till it is removed from search engine database. Broken links are harmful for keyword ranking.

dennis123
03-19-2015, 07:58 AM
If your domain has expired, that site is no longer live on the internet. There's nothing that needs to be removed.

AvniShergill
03-19-2015, 09:03 AM
hey i have put a link on my web which domain is expired now so is there any chance that i can remove them ?

From SEO perspective, it is better to disavow the link.

sigmaseo
03-14-2016, 11:53 PM
No needs to remove that links which you have submitted on the web. But you have activate you expired domain then it will work continuously without any problem.

veraajverma
03-15-2016, 12:57 AM

If that is not your domain then you should remove that link from your website. If you have CMS platform website then you can remove that link by yourself. Else you need to ask to your developer for removing that link.

seomarqetrix
03-15-2016, 06:55 AM
If you domain has expires and your site is no longer live on the internet. There is nothing that needs to be removed

brknny
03-16-2016, 07:23 AM
You can renew the domain in order to be connected with the users and stay live on internet.