PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Optimize 50000 Pages Gifts Website?

rohit
03-18-2015, 01:47 AM
How Can I Optimize 50000 Pages Gifts Website?

If my client give me a website, it have 1 50000 pages so how to start SEO, which type technic i use to improve my website to SERP RANK.. clear properly Step By Step !

daviddakarai
03-25-2015, 02:28 AM
I think RSS field method is useful to u.

Julian16
06-27-2020, 08:24 AM
can you help me with this topic? I'll pm you. It's actually too hard for me. Speaking of gifts, I only remember those presented me on my birthday or other celebrations, however one of my friends need help regarding the topic discussed int his thread. I'd better order a beer set from jetgiftbaskets.com (https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/beer-gift-baskets) and enjoy my time together with family and friends than come across with all these computer stuff. I'm the person who appreciates working with his own hands and creating things. I'm bad at computer, however I'm great at creating stuff. Besides, this service is really nice if you don't know what gift to make a person who you don't actually know.

adamroberson
06-27-2020, 08:28 AM
I can't deal with it on my own, can you help me if you're still here?

itznehamali
06-28-2020, 04:17 AM
You should prior the main page that your client want to rank. Then make their URL structure and Metas. If both things are the perfect then your ranking factors start working for the low keywords. Second theing is off page work.

jayam
06-30-2020, 01:53 AM
Are you directing people to your website in all your social media? ... Have you optimized your page for search (see Chapter 6)? Jennifer Osborn (2010) ... For Large, Enterprise-Sized Clients 1⁄4 50,000 to 100,000 blog visitors per month. ... noticed that one of her pages was titled “Corporate Gifts” and received almost no hits.