PDA

View Full Version : Which step is most important in Off page ?

fakhruddin.ewc@
04-13-2015, 01:16 AM
I am confuse about the Off page steps. I know there are lots of steps in off page but i need to know about the most important step which provide lots of recommendation for my site.

irfan
04-13-2015, 01:50 AM
There are alot of Off page important steps. some of them are below.

1: Signup for social networking websites

2: Blog creation. This is the most powerful way to increase the popularity of your online business.

3: Forums Posting. Start a dissection with your friends.

4: Search engine submission. Submit your website to the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and bing etc.

5: Directory submission. Submit your website to popular directories. make sure to to select relevant category.

6: Social Bookmarking: This is another powerful way to promote you online business.

7: Local submission. Make your site local like in google maps and yahoo and bing maps so search engine can find you easily and index your website as well.

golfvacations16
04-13-2015, 02:06 AM
Hello Friend,

Some important step of off page seo.

Directory submission

Social Bookmarking Submission

Blog Setup & Promotion

Article Submission

Press Release Distribution

Forum Posting

Link Building

Blog Commenting

Search Engine Submission

Kalpart
04-13-2015, 02:55 AM
Directory submission
Search Engine submission
Blog creation and promotion
Quality link building
Article and press release submission

TiffanyMorris
04-13-2015, 03:15 AM
Content Marketing is the best strategy for off-site activity. As we all know that "Content is King" in today SEO World and Google also loves to crawl and index fresh and quality content everytime.

astuartspindlow
04-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Article Submission, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Blogging, Classified Ads, Business Listing.

rajivdevkk
04-13-2015, 04:29 AM
These are really important off page step. Thanks for giving so informative tips about seo which effect search engine ranking.

picnic spots near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | rafting in rishikesh package (http://www.conventionindia.in/rafting-rishikesh.aspx)

petersonangela
04-13-2015, 04:39 AM
Local listing, link building, press release, classifieds ads post, articles post, social bookmarking enough for you.

juliej
04-13-2015, 05:10 AM
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Creating Web 2.0 Blog
Classifieds
Forum Posting
Press Release

Michael Parker
04-13-2015, 08:07 AM
Search Engine Submission, Blogging, Article Submission, Classified Ads, Business Listing, Press Release.

daviddakarai
04-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Social bookmarking, Directories, Articles, Press release, Blog commenting,

bonjoseph85
04-15-2015, 06:56 AM
You have to concentrate on link building through content marketing. These type of links will help you in increasing rank.

steverandey
04-15-2015, 07:48 AM
Content marketing is best practice of off-page.

Elena Swenson
04-19-2015, 12:21 PM
Search engines will eventually find your site online, but that can take a while. To speed everything up, you should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. And for quick results hire an expert from SEOClerks.

Rajdeep Bose
04-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Good and unique content is still the greatest way for you to reach this. To get better web traffic for your website, off page optimization is very important.

managedata
04-20-2015, 08:22 AM
Blog Creation, Forum Posting, Classified, Article Submission, Local Listing...

ashiselma
04-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Blog Posting is best activity in off page seo.

cikande
04-20-2015, 10:54 PM
I am confuse about the Off page steps. I know there are lots of steps in off page but i need to know about the most important step which provide lots of recommendation for my site.

You only to make an original content and make it useful to people who need it, then you can promote it in sosial media, and sosial bookmarking just that. I advice you to don't using blog commenting, it's dangerous for your site because these are to many spam link in blog which high PA, and if your link detected spam by google algorithm, your site will be deindex and disappear for long time... so be a wise :)

gagemaxwell
04-21-2015, 01:41 AM
In off page you create quality backlink. it is most important.

StefGibson
04-21-2015, 01:45 AM
All activity are important in off page seo.