PDA

View Full Version : What is doorway page?

seairexim
04-23-2015, 03:42 AM
I read someone posted, doorway page is a black hat SEO techniques. Can I have details about the doorway pages. What we meant by doorway page?

WebOutGateway
04-23-2015, 05:07 AM
Hi!

Doorway page or a jump page is a webpage designed with a purpose of gaining high placement in search engine rankings. Doorway page is for spamdexing. It is inserting results of particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to a different page.

Are you planing to do this technique? If you don't want want your website to get penalized by Google, my advice is DON'T do this technique.

Raff Harris
04-23-2015, 05:52 AM
Doorway pages are web pages that are created for spamdexing. This is for spamming the index of a search engine by inserting results for particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to a different page.

TiffanyMorris
04-23-2015, 06:15 AM
I read someone posted, doorway page is a black hat SEO techniques. Can I have details about the doorway pages. What we meant by doorway page?

Doorway pages are created to rank highly for particular search queries. Doorway page is a part of black hat SEO and bad for users because they can lead to several same pages in user search results, where each result ends up taking the visitor to essentially the same destination. They can also lead visitors to intermediate pages that are not as useful as the final destination.

ryanhoughton
04-23-2015, 06:49 AM
Doorway pages are web pages that are created for spamdexing. This is for spamming the index of a search engine by inserting results for particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to a different page.

Kalpart
04-23-2015, 08:38 AM
Doorway page is one of the black hat SEO technique. Doorway are the pages created for the spamming index of the search engines by inserting certain pages for particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to different pages. They are also called as bridge pages, jump pages, gateway pages and by other names.

guptaabhijit318
04-24-2015, 03:10 AM
Doorway pages are easy to recognize in that they have been designed mainly for search engines, not for human beings. This page explains how these pages are delivered technically, and some of the problems they pose.

michaelclarke
04-24-2015, 04:43 AM
Doorway pages tend to be very generic, and are sometimes written in a way that they make no sense to a human reader, but would perform very well in the search engines.

GardnerBulkeley
04-24-2015, 04:56 AM
The HTML pages which are customized to specific phrases, keywords and they are automated to be observable only by particular search engines and spiders are known as Doorway page. The purpose of the doorway pages is to fox the search engines so that these pages get higher ranks. Doorway pages are aimed for search engine spiders- if the web user lands on the doorway page they are quickly directed to the original website. :)

bangalorewebgur
04-25-2015, 01:28 AM
doorway page is a webpage that are created for spamdexing. This is for spamming the index of a search engine by inserting results for particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to a different page,the doorway page contains hidden text in order to load the page with occurrences of a specific keyword or phrase.

flickspoint
04-29-2015, 02:50 AM
doorway page is backhat techniques which is using for misguide the user.

daviddakarai
04-29-2015, 03:45 AM
Doorway pages are Web pages designed and built specifically to draw search engine visitors to your website. They are standalone pages designed only to act as doorways to your site.

ijacksmith
05-01-2015, 07:50 AM

Hi, here's the link you can read full article about Google Doorway Pages Algorithm : http://goo.gl/fdSUZT

adityaestates
05-01-2015, 08:24 AM
Webmasters sometimes use Doorway pages or Bridge pages. These pages are highly optimized for particular phrase to get more traffic. This technique comes under black hat seo.

dennis123
05-04-2015, 03:44 AM
Doorway pages are a group of low quality pages which is developed to promote a particular keyword and which have no relevant content or may have duplicate content.These low quality pages will redirect you to a different page of a website which the webmaster feel is the most important. It is a black hat seo technique.

jaysh4922
05-08-2015, 02:22 AM
Doorway pages are simple HTML pages that are customized to a few particular keywords or phrases, and its programmed to be visible only by specific search engines and their spiders.

VapVarun
05-08-2015, 07:51 AM

Doorway pages are typically large sets of poor-quality pages where each page is optimized for a specific keyword or phrase