PDA

View Full Version : How to place my website at 1st position in Google?

lauramaroldi
05-03-2015, 11:13 PM
How can I place my website Laura Maroldi at #1 in Google, please suggest some latest SEO techniques.

Elena Swenson
05-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Post some high quality content in good article directories and take a backlink from them.
Do Forum submissions - Mention your website url as signature in forums.
Avoid reciprocal linking - Do not include other websites link in your site.
You can also buy ranking from SEOclerks.
Your site should have a clear hierarchy.
Always write your pages for your readers, not for Google.

FilippoVespa
05-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Ok.. do blog commenting, forum posting, ghost blogging, link wheeling and also share links on social media sites. Please remember don't do spam linking. Always try to do natural linking.

hopy
05-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Make back links and social media sharing

RH-Calvin
05-11-2015, 04:50 AM
High quality content building for your website helps much to rank keywords in search engines. You can also use off page techniques to rank keywords in search results.

LisaHandson
05-11-2015, 06:23 AM
"Content is King" in today SEO. Google loves to crawl fresh and quality content every time therefore I suggest you start doing content marketing and promote your website. Content Marketing is all time best activity in Off-site SEO.

Tabish khan
05-14-2015, 03:51 AM
First of all you need to do a great research on keyword the keyword should be proper and then write a post do all the possible SEO techniques On page and off page techniques you can.You will be getting the result.

WebOutGateway
05-14-2015, 04:56 AM
In today's SEO, quality content is the most important thing to consider if you want your website to be in top in search engines. You may also consider some techniques like using social media sites, blog commenting, forum marketing, social bookmarking, submit to a business directory listings, press release and many more.

Do a research on your keywords depending on the niche of your website, it may also help your site to increase its page rank.

Well, goodluck! :)

Vec&sec
05-14-2015, 05:26 AM
When you take the time to create unique web content with specific keywords designed to boost your visibility in search results, you not only increase your search engine ranking but also increase the probability that your readers will return. I can recommend paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) solutions, take your time to contact them.

jamespetervk
05-15-2015, 03:03 AM
Making Quality Backlinks

sheenagoyal13
05-15-2015, 06:02 AM
your website should contain unique content.you should use SEO techniques off page and on page. both are useful techniques helpful to increases ranking and increase visibility on popular search engines.

daviddakarai
05-15-2015, 06:38 AM
Submissions in high pr Social bookmarking, Articles,Press releases, Blog commenting, Forum posting are helps to get top rank in google.