PDA

View Full Version : Website Logo Design

Ian Cruz
05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi guys I'm trying to come up with a logo for my company... would like to know if you'll guys designed your own log (if so how) or got a professional to do it for you (How much would that cost).

Please feel free to share your story.

RH1
06-01-2009, 02:20 AM
I used a combo of my own stuff / and a log creator - so mix and match

~ServerPoint~
06-01-2009, 03:03 AM
If you can do that at your own go ahead and do that if you can't just hire professional.

Jenie0109
06-04-2009, 06:43 AM
its your company :) you know better than other:) do it...

Ian Cruz
06-08-2009, 06:04 AM
its your company :) you know better than other:) do it...

Yes I do :).. And i just wanted to know whether the logo is really important and worth investing alot of money into. Personally I would like to get it sorted on the cheap... just want to know what are my options and learn form youll guys ;)

RH1
06-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Well if your in this kind of business as we are. You should have the skills and knowledge on how to create your own professional logo that represents you

Jenie0109
06-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Yes I do :).. And i just wanted to know whether the logo is really important and worth investing alot of money into. Personally I would like to get it sorted on the cheap... just want to know what are my options and learn form youll guys ;)

Absolutely important...Logo of a product or company is what people will remember specially if they're valued... Worth investing if you really are into it...

~ServerPoint~
06-09-2009, 03:23 AM
But the logo will be remembered only when you will add good and quality services to your logo. I believe that is much more important

Jenie0109
06-10-2009, 03:22 AM
But the logo will be remembered only when you will add good and quality services to your logo. I believe that is much more important

Hi there mod:) well but actually im just talking about the logo,just a certain graphic that everyone will remember....not as a whole package... Because if i imagine that if we add phrases like services to your logo, that's kinda messy...well that's just for me...

andrewmoquin09
06-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Try to think of the best logo for your company and do it in your own. Try to use adobe photoshop or corel draw in designing your logo. It's just easy, I know you can do it. You will not appreciate everything if you alone don't have a self confidence.

bob
06-15-2009, 11:40 AM
If you're looking free service, you can check with logomaker.com

Jenie0109
06-17-2009, 02:47 AM
If you're looking free service, you can check with logomaker.com

free:D i wanna try :p

clint999
09-28-2009, 06:11 AM
its your company you know better than other do it...

andersonkyle799
10-13-2009, 10:15 AM
hey im kyle im a graphic used to design custom logo design im working with logo design block company i you want to design logo for your company , so feel free to contact us .

kumar80
10-21-2009, 12:35 AM
It is good if you Hire a professional for logo creation[/URL] for your company. Logo represent your identity and image in market so it should be chosen wisely.

~ServerPoint~
10-21-2009, 05:02 AM
kumar80 please do not post about yourself. That is not allowed here and that is selfpromotion

caastsmo
10-23-2009, 05:11 PM
congratulations guys, awesome work.
I look forward to seeing what you do in the next challenge.

ihostman
10-26-2009, 12:31 AM
i think yoou have something in your mind, first draw it and then try to make it with photoshop or illustrator...then show it to your friend, they will definitely give you some idea to improve it

Brooklyns
11-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Hey,look at this site Affordable Web Hosting (http://www.slwebsitedesign.com), will be useful for web hosting.Thanks!

expo09
11-10-2009, 10:03 AM
If you don't really know what you want I think it's best to use a professional. Even if you don't want to pay for a full design it's best to at least consult a professional before designing your own.

macmo
12-22-2009, 01:03 AM
You can design the Website Logo at low cost in the site ..

XZBackup
12-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Smashing magazine has some great tutorials and links to logo design resources, check it out here: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/04/30/60-beautiful-logo-design-tutorials-and-resources/

gakLeaddy
12-23-2009, 08:33 PM
what is think the design always revolve around the theme of the business and everything come in it.. like logo and the colors...

housefull
01-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Great work .. really informative .. and thanks a lot for sharing ..

Thanks for the paper info and the acetate tip. I also draw vertically on an easel and use a soft brush to get rid of eraser crumbs. I have one of those click erasers too and and sharpen it.

Glad it works as expected for you

kumar80
01-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Logo is also very important part for website so it should be design properly which give some sense to understand the website's service and work. Professional Logo designers are the good option because it is possible that it become a brand and people know it through only its logo.

Adan Daroski
02-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Do you want to know the secret of how top-quality graphic designers design logos?
The designers undergo these design route to get to their final logo design.

1. Logo Design Brief
2. Background & Competitive Research
3. Drawing The Sketch By Hand
4. Take Breaks
5. Wear Your Customer/Client Shoes
6. Short-list The Logo Design Concepts

All the Best.
Thanks for sharing..

samtha
05-06-2010, 07:13 AM
There are innumerable sites online offering website logo designing services. It is better to consult them if your site intends to serve a bigger and better business purpose. However,you can design it on your own as well, provided the site has been created for your personal interest

samtha
05-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Adobe Photoshop is a preferred tool to create web logo design. You can also use Corel Draw to do so. Whichever tool you use, make sure that you are doing perfect work, else it will be just the wastage of time

henderson791
05-06-2010, 09:38 AM
very very useful information never found such a good tips and articles on Website Logo Design.

-------------------------------------------------
VGA Cable (http://www.lindy.co.uk/audio-video/cables/vga/)
XLR Cable (http://www.lindy.co.uk/cables/music-cables/xlr/)

dravid123
05-07-2010, 11:51 PM
you are most welcome here!! for better logo design

Minor12
05-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Fabulous post Adan Daroski, Very much true and informative too..!!
Thanks for sharing .. Keep on doing it..!!

asdfghjkl
05-11-2010, 07:51 AM
So many new graphic designers want to jump straight to the computer and start working on graphic design. Graphic design is judged by color and creativity. How good your color and graphic maybe, if your graphic is not appealing, people will not be eager to give you a good feedback. Everyone is not born with a quality of creating graphics that are pleasing to the eye. There is a trade off between making your graphic design. However please add your IDEA about graphic design……………

walker935
05-13-2010, 03:33 AM
Yes I do .. And i just wanted to know whether the logo is really important and worth investing a lot of money into. Personally I would like to get it sorted on the cheap.

Stephany297
11-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Adobe Photoshop is a preferred tool to create web logo design in free.

thresanresee45
11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
If yourself can do thank you at your own go ahead and do thank you if you can't just hire profession.

ebrain24
11-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Whatever it is it should be professional one.

rfwilliams777
12-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Designed my own.

staxyu
12-19-2010, 10:16 AM
You can pay a professional, but that could make you go way over budget as a you will be paying professional prices. If you can write it off then go right ahead. You may want to design it on your own or see if you can do a collaboration to save yourself some money if you can't complete it outright.

web_design
01-04-2011, 10:43 AM
we specialize on that as well, please feel free to visit our website and contact us if you find how we work is suitable to your needs ;)

kevin
01-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Using Adobe PS5 and read some topic to make it for yourself

expo09
01-19-2011, 06:07 AM
The right logo is important. So it comes down to whether you think you are capable of designing a quality logo yourself. If you do, then do that to save on costs. But if you don't then you need to hire someone as it is important to get right.

jaspercontracto
01-27-2011, 11:11 AM
It would take a lot of imagination and creativity. Just try and don't afraid to make some mistakes. You just need to practice your every skill in graphics designing for your logo.

palomastewart
01-29-2011, 12:51 AM
Logo is the identity of our company. Due to this our impression make good in market. Logo is really important and worth investing for company. Logo designed by help of the web and graphic design.

carlrnlds
01-31-2011, 05:25 AM
In my opinion, many entrepreneurs choose to design their own marketing materials when they launch their businesses, which is not best. A logo is a magical symbol that represents your company and provides the kind of image no other attribute of the business can provide. Logo symbolizes your company and provides an image nothing else can provide. A good logo must fulfill three essential requirements: it must be appropriate, aesthetically pleasing, and it must reflect the company's credibility.

mmicky30
02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
If you can do that at your own go ahead and do that if you can't just hire professional.

logon68
02-24-2011, 01:19 AM
i agreed with you mmicky30
Custom logo design (http://www.logoian.com/)

Alisha80
03-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Logo design is a critical piece of every business

While Logo Design is not a tangible part of the business or their actual product that is on a shelf, it IS one of the reasons that people choose a product three times more often when considering one from the other. Its brand recognition of a products corporate identity, and the trust or respect that it fosters. That brand identity is what easily distinguishes your business from another in your particular industry and thats where a custom company logo or a product logo can help.
Smart logo design from the ground up

Proper and competent branding begins with a well conceived properly designed logo creation process which evokes a positive “trust-value” message and the core vision of your company into reality. It's the first blip on the customers radar to start that trust building process, to fire the mental processes that draw initial attention to your business, and which invoke trust and attention and awareness of your brand, while also sealing off seal their consideration of additional information (such as potential customers wishing to compare what your competitors may have to offer).
A proven model of Business Success

The best in the business know this, and they take full advantage of every competitive and decisive means to make sure that their business message uses every psychological edge available to them. Your business logo must be adaptive and responsive to such conditions in order to succeed
Simple - but thoughtful logo design works

Simple logo design without thought, is completely missing the mark and shortsighted. Is a project of this magnitude, best left to people simply trained on a piece of software without the foresight to recognize what a critical and essential component it is to your business model? Hardly. Our company is here to help Fuel Your Brand using our design team of seasoned professional logo designers, to help manage and propel to the top, and have it endure through the many years of your business’ life-cycle.

gigsforgurus
03-10-2011, 04:09 AM
There are sites out there, like Fiverr and many other clone sites with people offering to design your logo for $5. The quality sometimes might not be the best, but I got mine done and I'm quite impressed.

I would say a good logo design could run you anywhere from $20 to hundreds. If you're on a budget, then Fiverr would work well.

durginchandler2
04-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Utterly distinguished...Logotype of a product or organisation is what people gift think specially if they're valued... Worth finance if you truly are into it...

schwa
05-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Your company, I think you know it well! Hard to say for others!

HenryWilson
06-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Better you create a ruff logo for your company and ask any web design professional to make it fare.

daevonking252
07-14-2011, 12:38 AM
It is beneficial if you Hire a professional for logo creation[/URL] for your company. Logo represent your identity operator and image in market so it should be chosen wisely.

twainmark10
07-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Absolutely important...Logo of a product or company is what people will remember specially if they're valued... Worth investing if you really are into it...

damiendmello065
07-22-2011, 06:25 AM
Well if your in this kind of business as we are. You should have the skills and knowledge on how to create your own professional logo that represents you

rosstaylor987
08-03-2011, 02:01 AM
It is worthy if you employ an expert for logo creation for your business. Logos represent your individuality and appearance in marketplace so it should be selected astutely.

andrewshaw05
08-27-2011, 02:51 AM
They attempt to believe of the best logo for their company and do it in their own. It attempt to utilize Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw in designing their logo. It's just easily they know it can do it. They will not prize everything if they alone don't have a self confidence.

alexmorris075
09-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Therefore, you must try to make use of a good logo.I think that logo is one of the most important parts of a business by means of which your business can be identified.

markhardy20
10-07-2011, 05:19 AM
Logo is thing which should be considered with some extra care. With the help of the logo you can make a brand identity for your business.

joeowen83
10-11-2011, 04:13 AM
When you have to create a logo for your business, it is ideal that you employ an expert because the logos are definitely a very important part of your business.

gavinporter225
11-02-2011, 01:09 AM
i think yoou have something in your mind, first draw it and then try to make it with photoshop or illustrator...then show it to your friend, they will definitely give you some idea to improve it

matthenry789
11-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Logo is what must be considered with extra care. With the help of logo can make a new brand identity for your business.

Yana
11-28-2011, 04:57 AM
Logo design is a critical piece of every business

While Logo Design is not a tangible part of the business or their actual product that is on a shelf, it IS one of the reasons that people choose a product three times more often when considering one from the other. Its brand recognition of a products corporate identity, and the trust or respect that it fosters. That brand identity is what easily distinguishes your business from another in your particular industry and thats where a custom company logo or a product logo can help.
Smart logo design from the ground up

Proper and competent branding begins with a well conceived properly designed logo creation process which evokes a positive “trust-value” message and the core vision of your company into reality. It's the first blip on the customers radar to start that trust building process, to fire the mental processes that draw initial attention to your business, and which invoke trust and attention and awareness of your brand, while also sealing off seal their consideration of additional information (such as potential customers wishing to compare what your competitors may have to offer).
A proven model of Business Success

The best in the business know this, and they take full advantage of every competitive and decisive means to make sure that their business message uses every psychological edge available to them. Your business logo must be adaptive and responsive to such conditions in order to succeed
Simple - but thoughtful logo design works

Simple logo design without thought, is completely missing the mark and shortsighted. Is a project of this magnitude, best left to people simply trained on a piece of software without the foresight to recognize what a critical and essential component it is to your business model? Hardly. Our company is here to help Fuel Your Brand using our design team of seasoned professional logo designers, to help manage and propel to the top, and have it endure through the many years of your business’ life-cycle.

Thanks for sharing the valuable stuff! Corporate gifts can greatly help in building the brand. Marketing bags, card holders or International travel bags and many other items like modern home decor, antiques, notebooks, notepads, idols, pictures or picture frames, all the desk utilities, jewelery, briefcases etc., can be branded with company logo.

jandaroni
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
You can pay a professional, but that could make you go way over budget as a you will be paying professional prices. If you can write it off then go right ahead. You may want to design it on your own or see if you can do a collaboration to save yourself some money if you can't complete it outright.

sanjaykr86
11-30-2011, 07:37 AM
Yes,
logo design is one of the important part of web designing.

edwindane335
12-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Quality and reliability is the first thing of a business. You have to add good and quality services to your logo.

bryantrace2568
12-08-2011, 11:26 PM
in this kind of business you are well on our way. You must have the skills and knowledge of how to create your own professional logo that represents you

dionslade87
12-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Design of eye-catchy logos for specified sites is a beneficial form of online business. It requires highly skilled experts and proper knowledge to satisfy various demands of customers.

hirephpexpert
12-17-2011, 10:20 AM
It is essential and helpful for a business to have attractive logo design as it leads to positive effect. Keep in mind some points before create any types of logo which are bellow:
Keep it Simple!
Engage your Audience
Logo Longevity - Think Ahead!
Vector is Better
Adaptability - Be Ready for Change
Make it Memorable
Relevance - Keep your Products and Services in Mind
Choose your Colors Wisely
Keep it Unique
Versatility Pays Dividends

smith29
12-19-2011, 06:52 AM
We can design logo in text ans image also..Thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!

andresbrock399
01-02-2012, 05:32 AM
I think you have something in your mind, first draw it as well as then attempt to make it with the Photoshop or else illustrator.

rfwilliams777
01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
We designed our own logo and logos for our clients. If there is anything too elaborate, one of our developers will do it.

patrickweston33
01-04-2012, 12:17 AM
However, the logo of your logo, add a good quality of service only will be remembered. I think this is much more important

dunkmatt
01-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Getting a great logo design doesn't must be an pricey or tedious process. By using our services, you generate your own business logo design online. Our do-it-yourself program provides you with the tools you need to create a professional, eye-catching product that will stick with potential clients and help brand your business.

carterlincoln11
01-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I personally feel that you have a particular concern and you should try to solve it with photoshop or illustrator and then show it to your friends for more suggestion.

seanbrock69
01-08-2012, 10:50 PM
However, the logo of your logo, add a good quality of service only will be remembered. I think this is much more important

HarshiniP
01-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I got a professional logo design service at TuckTail.com. Here i got the standard logo design for my business at affordable price.

chrisjohnson
01-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Have a look on this web designing tips or more for site have a look it will may help you to get more on logo designing and other designing related things.
Thanks !

andyjones937
01-13-2012, 03:45 AM
If you need to create a logo for your company, it is ideal that you hire an expert because the logo is definitely a very important part of your business.

tomcruise2075
01-13-2012, 05:54 AM
First of all let me tell you, you have got a great post .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next post soon.

adumpaul
01-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Logo is tiny icon of your business therefore it should be unique and simple.

Aiden jeff
01-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Well if your in this type of enterprise as we are. You should have the expertise and understanding on how to make your own expert logo that symbolizes you

Cubicle Curtains (http://www.curtainsexpert.com/cubicle-curtains.html) | hospital curtains (http://www.curtainsexpert.com/)

adumpaul
01-24-2012, 04:07 AM
Logo is the tiny icon of your business therefore it should be simple , clean and attractive.

evandawson56
01-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Fine if you’re in this kind of trade as we are. You ought to have the abilities and information on how to make your own expert logo that signifies you.

Calpine
01-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Calpine Solutions providing better logo design services. Please check the portfolio http://portfolio.calpinetech.com/

felixheddins141
01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
But the logo will be reminded only when you will add excellent and excellent solutions to your logo. I believe that is much more essential.

felixdevin857
02-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Try to think of the best logo for your company and you should try to work on it in a way that will benefit your website. You should try to use adobe photoshop or corel draw while designing your logo. It's very easy and I am sure you can do it.

tylernolan489
02-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the newspaper information and facts and the acetate tip. I also sketch up and down on an easel and use a smooth clean to get rid of eraser food crumbs. I have one of those press erasers too and and improve it.

calebnolan457
02-21-2012, 05:15 AM
If you don't really know what you want, then I think it's best to use a professional. If you are not ready to pay for a full design it will be better to consult a professional before starting on your own.

poul111
02-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Well if your in this type of business as we are. You should have the knowledge and abilities on how to make your own professional logo that symbolizes you

nikita123
02-23-2012, 03:53 AM
Website logo is very good for our site...They will we a logo mention that's website promote it...

joyanu
02-23-2012, 06:54 AM
hai dear
logo is a first thing which comes into your mind whenever you try to picture a company or brand. Logo design is a critical piece of designing for a business as it’s the part of corporate identity. Proper and competent branding begins with a well conceived properly designed logo creation process which evokes a positive “trust-value” message and the core vision of your company into reality. A logo has to be effective to leave a mark in one’s memory. It should not only be creative but also business oriented. Logo helps a great deal in promoting a product or a service and building the professional image of the company. Designing the logo require a great deal of creativity. We have done a number of logos for our clients from U.S.A., UK, Canada, Austrialia, India etc.

plc training center in chennai (http://www.industrialautomationtraining.com/)|

belljose8
02-23-2012, 11:06 PM
A clear acclimated to architecture custom logo architecture I’m alive with logo architecture block aggregation I you wish to architecture logo for your aggregation, so feel charge less to acquaintance us.

luisboyd12
03-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Joomla with its many powerful features gives the web design company an edge over its opponents. Offering websites built with Joomla allows businesses to add the extra charm to their web experience.

evandane968
03-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Design of eye-catchy logos for specified sites is a beneficial form of online business. It requires highly skilled experts and proper knowledge to satisfy various demands of customers.

seangray821
03-08-2012, 11:54 PM
They are indeed among the most desired things for the websites. Therefore think well ahead before choosing one for yourself. You get so many types of logo designs here.

cbhattarai
03-09-2012, 06:50 AM
You can find a lot's of Designer at 99grams website..

druckerpeter44
03-13-2012, 11:25 PM
With the help of these gifts you will surely get to overcome from the problems of gifting your husband. They can really look very good and therefore they are much needed.

arturoflores154
03-19-2012, 12:56 AM
I believe you have amazing in your brain, For Website Logo Design initially draw it and then attempt to create it with Photoshop or illustrator...

Glenna82
03-19-2012, 05:57 AM
oh i am so bad at coming up with this kind of stuff
i can just say - the simpler it'll be - the better
the less details - the better

wilderthornton4
03-29-2012, 12:32 AM
I think you have something in your mind, draw, and then try to make a Photoshop or Illustrator ... and then show it to your friends, they will definitely give you some ideas to improve

tylerhall026
04-17-2012, 04:11 AM
Logo is very much important tool to promote business. Logo must be quite impressive and attractive, which can impress the customers. So, web master try to make impressive logo.

noahross
04-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Hey IM Kyle IM used in the design of IM custom logo design, logo design company logo graphic design for your company, so feel free to contact us.

cruzchen4
04-24-2012, 05:02 AM
An online optimization job means that you are ensuring the peace of mind as well as the rest of the body and if that is not all you in turn to earn money and that too in a very good manner.

woodencoach48
05-02-2012, 02:33 AM
I will be able to make your company logo designs and give you an edge over the other companies that are in your online niches these days.

franklinlama
05-24-2012, 01:42 AM
The logo of a website is designed in order to differentiate it from other marketing services across the web. It acts as a particular emblem for the business.

michaeljordan81
06-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Try to think of the best logo for your company and do it in your own. Try to use adobe photoshop or corel draw in designing your logo. It's just easy, I know you can do it.

sydneyrebello2
06-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Logo is very effective promotional tools and it can help in promotion of your website. You can take help of various types of software like photoshop, corel draw etc.

jamesondavis64
06-07-2012, 05:08 AM
This is certainly one thing that you are going to like a lot. It is absolutely great and thus it is very safe to use. The advantages that Google products have cannot be achieved with the ordinary ones.

safrine
06-08-2012, 01:25 AM
the logo designs HAVE TO UNIQUE

benjaminpierce1
06-18-2012, 12:01 AM
If you have this specific need to have a web based site logo design made then you can contact me as I am offering excellent services related to it these days.

simple2design
06-18-2012, 05:13 PM
i have designed my own logo for blog.

christnonani
06-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Logo is a very important tool, which can help in promotion of your company. You should try to design the logo in a very attractive manner, so it can effectively promote your site.

pooja123
06-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Ms web Technology(mswebtechnology.com) is the best logo company.

jakebarton931
06-25-2012, 12:31 AM
The first step to design a logo is to draw a sketch of the logo and edit it with the help of best software like Photoshop. Show the site to your friends and they will give you many ideas about it.

nilerooney
06-25-2012, 01:18 AM
logo is a very effective way of promoting your site. You must have good design logo, which can attract traffic for you. I can help you to create logo for you.

willnelson887
06-26-2012, 12:15 AM
First, think a perfect loge for your company then try to use either Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop to design the logo. It is very easy and helpful in creating a logo for your company.

aaronrocillo25
07-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Though logo is a popular marketing tool, but it is not at all valid if you have not used good services for it. So, I keep this thing in mind before designing the logo.

clarisseparkson
07-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Ofcourse, its good to have your own design for your logo. You need to be unique to other companies. For me, I'll be the one to design the logo of our company, because you already have the idea. You just need construct it.

esprintguy
07-06-2012, 12:41 PM
If you are a designer, I suggest you conceptualize it on your own and have it critiqued by branding professionals. But if you have not a flair for it, take it to a professional designer. I think the price varies.

jordenstive
07-19-2012, 05:40 AM
A logo for a website is the most important element. It's the logo of your company that needs to be spontaneous enough so that you can express your business theme through it effectively. It is just the logo of your company or organization that leaves the best impact for the business.

janinaMD
07-20-2012, 02:38 PM
wow, Logo design is so quintessential to the branding of your company, don't think it's an easy thing to design. You should def find
someone experienced with advertising, someone who does not only understand design but how design speaks to different target
audiences. I would not recommend using a free online logo maker-if you want it cheap, it will probably look cheap too.
and if you design one on your own, try to keep it simple and don't use any decor elements unless they actually contribute to the design logo. What have you designed so far? do you want to share it here? I'd be curious to see what it looks like...

ankita123
07-25-2012, 06:37 AM
you can find on logomaker.com

johnanne
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
There are numerous tools that you simply use in making you logo. you'll be able to base your design to several websites on the net. There also are best logo style websites that provides samples and awesome logo styles.

merrybolt
08-08-2012, 04:59 AM
The site logo is a very actual way of endorsing your site. You need to really have decent designed logo, which can entice traffic for you.

thomaskent1991
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM
There are various tools you use to create your Logo. Many sites on the Internet, you can make logo according to your design. The best logo design samples are provide by the designer company and as well as you can create own logo with the help of software.

donsbran50
08-13-2012, 02:34 AM
Logo helps in promoting the website properly. So design a prominent logo. An attractive logo will help in attracting more traffic on the site. I am there to help you by creating beautiful logos.

drewford118
09-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Just think of the best logo for your company and its own. Try using Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw your logo design. It's just simple; I know you can do it.

georgehugh
09-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Logo design represent the companies brand and products very shortly. Attractive and creative logo design increase the beauty in the websites. There are many different companies help to design logo with different services.

beck.lyl
09-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Above mentioned logo design strategies are really good enough to design a eye-catching logo.

angeliawilliams
09-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Sound good. Hey if you want to make logo for your business than there are lots of free website available on internet for making logo. After selecting logo on online website you can change the design on photoshop. For making online logo visit http://www dot logomaker dot com

introspective12
09-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi Ian Cruz, I am John. I am the Eployee of the website http://www.introspective.co.uk. Introspective, Sheffield help businesses across South Yorkshire with a variety of services. We specialise in website design and development and create attractive, user focussed websites that really work for you and your business.

ericfox
10-17-2012, 07:03 AM
Logo Design is very important for our website and Logo presents our site to customers and visitors , so keep doing logo in very effective way which attracts visitors.

msherry
10-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Logo represents the whole business and website as well helps to build the brand image. In the modern age of throat cut competition, having perfect logo design has become more important. I think quality, unique, and custom logo design is too important for expand your business.

kingston250
10-18-2012, 11:48 AM
You can find here lot of logos and vectors designs and download free of cost.
http://logo32.com/iphone-4-vector

ahsanabrar
10-19-2012, 09:36 AM
adobe photo shop made easy to creating logos and designs.If you don't know how to use it you can hire a professional.

introspective12
10-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Thank You For sharing Very Good Website. By using This site Is am try To Design website Logo.

sandeep22
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM

lennonrowen
10-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Online logo design is one type of service that provide tool and templates that you can use to design logo. With the help of this logo design tool you create logo with good and attractive design. It can also helpful for you to getting ideas about designing a logo with good colour, font, images etc.

ChaitanyaSingh
10-29-2012, 08:16 AM
You can also go for some premium software for logo design. These s/w has user friendly interface and anyone can create a good logo using them without any prior experience in this field

dombowkett
01-30-2021, 07:19 PM
There are many web design companies that offers professional logo design task.